EarlyPrototype
Turok_TTZ
Mr Nick09
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kaka on the market - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaka on the market

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:20 pm

I don't think you can get rid of Kaka if it's not part of a package deal. Too tough because of his wages to get a good transfer price. Might as well use him as a pawn to get a player we want.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:25 pm

sportsczy wrote:I don't think you can get rid of Kaka if it's not part of a package deal. Too tough because of his wages to get a good transfer price. Might as well use him as a pawn to get a player we want.

it's a very difficult thing to do. If he goes out he will have to reduce his wages anyway.

if you are referring to Neymar, i dont think it's something he wants, still being 29 and coming back from surgery, he must be feeling like he has something to prove.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:27 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
sportsczy wrote:I don't think you can get rid of Kaka if it's not part of a package deal. Too tough because of his wages to get a good transfer price. Might as well use him as a pawn to get a player we want.

it's a very difficult thing to do. If he goes out he will have to reduce his wages anyway.

if you are referring to Neymar, i dont think it's something he wants, still being 29 and coming back from surgery, he must be feeling like he has something to prove.

He's more interested in the Brazil NT than anything else imo. Becoming a local hero again is the easiest path to that. He can dominate in Brazil still...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:32 pm

I thought he would welcome PSG when Leonardo is eventually confirmed there, since Inter is the enemy; chelsea wont go for him now that Villas-Boas is coach; nowhere near City's radar now; Milan is waiting on Ganso in january.

I have my doubts we will effectively sell him. I havent seen the Neymar link anywhere to be honest so i cant comment on it. I'm just hoping Leonardo can turn him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:44 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:I thought he would welcome PSG when Leonardo is eventually confirmed there, since Inter is the enemy; chelsea wont go for him now that Villas-Boas is coach; nowhere near City's radar now; Milan is waiting on Ganso in january.

I have my doubts we will effectively sell him. I havent seen the Neymar link anywhere to be honest so i cant comment on it. I'm just hoping Leonardo can turn him.

PSG won't go for it. It would make him 4x the highest paid player in League 1. The club would get crushed by financial fair play. As much as Leonardo wants him, he's too costly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:52 pm

The highest paid players in ligue1 are Heinze and Gourcuff right? 4.5M and 4.4M, no?

I think he can make double that money, 8+M, the qatari funds can surely make that happen, specially since the commercial appeal and general interest will be seriously boosted. He is going to decrease his wages regardless, no club other than RM can keep him at such a high salary, leaving means less money.

I dont think he is that money hungry that he will refuse to go anywhere just because he earns less money.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dzah Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:56 pm

if we dont lose money in keeping and he doesnt want to leave,there is really no reason for him to leave no? besides he plays so well with marcelo and cr7.Im sure he will get playing time

dzah
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:14 pm

babun1024 wrote:
You joined the wrong forum, Sims 3 seems more appropriate Very Happy

One, be off of Sims 3, it's awesome Sad. Also, I too share the sentiments that class and looks have nothing to do with one another and Di Maria has performed admirably while Kaka has not. Simple fact. Shaven, it's not about being so called Madrid fans but more to do with for his bloated transfer fee, his bloated wages and reputation, he has done nothing remotely close to what the club and its fans expect from him. There is a contingent of Madridistas that have no love for Kaka and would gladly want him out but it has real and logical reasons for such a thinking.

Last edited by Doc on Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:18 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:The highest paid players in ligue1 are Heinze and Gourcuff right? 4.5M and 4.4M, no?

I think he can make double that money, 8+M, the qatari funds can surely make that happen, specially since the commercial appeal and general interest will be seriously boosted. He is going to decrease his wages regardless, no club other than RM can keep him at such a high salary, leaving means less money.

I dont think he is that money hungry that he will refuse to go anywhere just because he earns less money.

He will not decrease his salary... only reason he's still here. He doesn't want to leave any money on the table. I understand this part from him. His last big contract.

Back to top Go down

Post by alex mahone Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:14 pm

Everything about kaka's future is still very unpredictable now
I personally feel indifferent about kaka's leaving or staying
He has never really been a crucial part in our campaign in the first place, be it last season or the previous season
So I don't think we would even feel it if he leaves, with or without replacement
But if he ends up staying, I wish him a more successful season because his success here is our success too

Oh, and I don't think kaka is that money whore, I still feel the reason he insists to stay is more because he want to prove himself (just like what pedro leon want) rather than money, obviously he doesn't enjoy being seen sort of a failure here
alex mahone
alex mahone
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:18 pm

He actually refused a pay cut on a couple of deals that could've happened already... he killed them. He doesn't want to give up the money. He'd rather stay in Madrid if it came to that imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:20 pm

Even if he does prove himself whose place will he take?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:24 pm

Kaka will stay, Mourinho has always said he can bring the best out of him. Hopefully he would be able to deliver on his promise. Form is temporal class is permanent.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by alex mahone Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:27 pm

mtfootball wrote:Even if he does prove himself whose place will he take?

Does someone proving himself always means it's on someone else expense?
alex mahone
alex mahone
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:37 pm

Well if he returns to how good he was a few years ago then surely he will have to start in place of someone.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:42 pm

sportsczy wrote:He actually refused a pay cut on a couple of deals that could've happened already... he killed them. He doesn't want to give up the money. He'd rather stay in Madrid if it came to that imo.

I dont believe that angle to be honest. Not a mercenary, we were selling kaka last summer, we had something agreed with chelsea... boom surgery. That's the only real deal i have heard of, the rest, if you think of the winter, it's pretty obvious now that mou wouldnt have let that happen.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by alex mahone Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:44 pm

mtfootball wrote:Well if he returns to how good he was a few years ago then surely he will have to start in place of someone.

not that surely if others perform better
kaka maybe, maybe can gets his old form back, but don't forget others can also keep getting better
besides, they all could always rotate, it's not always have to be all or nothing
alex mahone
alex mahone
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:54 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
sportsczy wrote:He actually refused a pay cut on a couple of deals that could've happened already... he killed them. He doesn't want to give up the money. He'd rather stay in Madrid if it came to that imo.

I dont believe that angle to be honest. Not a mercenary, we were selling kaka last summer, we had something agreed with chelsea... boom surgery. That's the only real deal i have heard of, the rest, if you think of the winter, it's pretty obvious now that mou wouldnt have let that happen.

When you hear it in one instance that wages are a major issue, you write it off as possible bs. Twice... still can do that. But when in every possible deal, Kaka's wages are being portrayed as being the/one of stumbling block, you know that there's little flexibility there. Like you, it takes a lot to convince me. But when an issue keeps getting brought up, there's smoke. And where there's smoke, there's usually a fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:56 pm

If a man calls you a horse once, you knock his lights out. If he calls you a horse twice, curse him out. If he calls you a horse for a 3rd time, I suggest you get a saddle.

It's not the 1st time we are reading or hearing Kaka's wages are a deterrent for any signing from taking place nor is it the 2nd or 3rd....
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:59 pm

And to be clear, i don't blame him. he worked very hard to get that contract. there's always the risk of injury when a club commits to a 5-year deal... just goes with the territory. He's not being a mercenary or a bad person by sticking to the contract. He's being a good businessman.

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:05 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:You have to note that everyplayer within the squad have been saying publically or through their agents that they want to stay, even Lass. But that's because they dont know where they will end up.

Lass for example doesnt know if a team will be willing to pay the kind of money he is after, so he cant announce himself out and go out to sign a cheaper contract for 4-5 years. If he finds nothing good, he will stay.

Same with kaka, if we have no good offer, he will stay.

@bill, selling kaka to sign Neymar isnt real smart for the club imo. ronaldo/aguero/neymar is an extreme situation. and there wont be a 3rd striker if that happens.

No I wasn't assume Kaka as part of the Neymar signing. I'm hoping Kaka is the player sold (to EPL, Serie A or ligue) if Neymar comes. Re Lass, at this point I don't really car if he stays or goes (and I have a feeling that's the way the club feels). If he gets what he wants (and club as well (20M)) then great.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:10 pm

@sportsczy, milan said he had to decrease his wages, i think that's the only instance it was mentioned no? im not too worried about that angle because when we earn that kind of money, you want to keep doing that, but at soe point reality hits you
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:04 pm

Doc wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
You joined the wrong forum, Sims 3 seems more appropriate Very Happy

One, be off of Sims 3, it's awesome Sad. Also, I too share the sentiments that class and looks have nothing to do with one another and Di Maria has performed admirably while Kaka has not. Simple fact. Shaven, it's not about being so called Madrid fans but more to do with for his bloated transfer fee, his bloated wages and reputation, he has done nothing remotely close to what the club and its fans expect from him. There is a contingent of Madridistas that have no love for Kaka and would gladly want him out but it has real and logical reasons for such a thinking.

Nothing against Sims3 but if people want to build doll houses or structures with beautiful celebreties they're in the wrong forum. Football is dominated by ugly men, FAKT!Very Happy
I'm tired reading that Di Maria is ugly and should be benched because he has no class... I'm not even his fan but it's ridiculious. As far as performances and everything else go, Real madrid>>> player. If you don't like it, you support the wrong club :lol!:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:55 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Nothing against Sims3 but if people want to build doll houses or structures with beautiful celebreties they're in the wrong forum. Football is dominated by ugly men, FAKT!Very Happy
I'm tired reading that Di Maria is ugly and should be benched because he has no class... I'm not even his fan but it's ridiculious. As far as performances and everything else go, Real madrid>>> player. If you don't like it, you support the wrong club :lol!:

I agree, when did football became about looks?! Looks are so minor with a footballer that I don't even think it should even be considered anything. But still, Sims 3 is awesome Babun, deal with it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:02 pm

nick got a -1 for presenting bits of an article and his take on it.

shame on you hater.

its been said before but i guess ill reiterate: kaka is not needed, he wastes money and space on the team. adds very little to madrids game now.

his biggest strength used to be his playing ability, reactiveness to the game, speed, technique, creativity. etc.etc.etc.etc is still one of my favorite players

BUT, now his biggest strength is his marketability? do we reeeeally need this? i think not.

hindering the development of ozil, di maria, canales, and a few other possibles would hurt us muuuch more than selling kaka.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:21 pm

he wont go anywhere guys. he stays
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."