Arsenal 3 - 3 Norwich City: Dreadful display, destiny no longer in our hands - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Arsenal 3 - 3 Norwich City: Dreadful display, destiny no longer in our hands

+22
hanibal23
Spider
urbaNRoots
Sina
Lex
Sri
mani88
SamuelJayC
Twoism
McLewis
KMD
MJ
Eman
Sushi Master
halamadrid2
Raptorgunner
beatrixasdfghjk.
Amar
lenear1030
Great Leader Sprucenuce
EL Patron
Jay29
26 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Arsenal 3 - 3 Norwich City: Dreadful display, destiny no longer in our hands - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal 3 - 3 Norwich City: Dreadful display, destiny no longer in our hands

Post by Art Morte Sun May 06, 2012 8:58 am

Twoism wrote:I'm so fukcing pissed right now so excuse me for my *bleep* language.

Chesny is absolutely horrible all game, someone please reminds him a 19 years old kid does not have the right to be cocky when that *bleep* soft ball went in at similar pace of a doped up snail.

Gibbs where do i begin, you're right back not 2nd coming Iniesta, when defend, i know the ball could hit you like a *bleep* pain but please at least put your ass out instead of pedaling back every *bleep* time. Oh yeah, for a million and one times, you can not dribble.

TV5 and Kozz do not compute, cannot believe I would say this but I miss Per so dearly. Please come back and put your fragile giant body on the line for us, and slowly but surely move up 5 inches to set up offside trap. Cause the other sure can't do that.

The rest were ok and RVP is RVP but who give a damn now, we're about to get brick shat on by Spuds.

And Wenger, I noticed you threw bottle to the ground out of frustration quite often this year, not your fault man, smash the players with those bottles and ask them to harden the *bleep* up, stop playing with mentality of a 12 years old. 10 minutes to keep the ball but no *bleep* that, we pressed some more so Morrison who probably works at lumber mill part time, scored such goal of season that Ian Wright would applause.

I defend this team so many times but this one game, I'm sorry I simply can not. We were playing Norwich not Barcelona, at Emirate not Nou Camp, to protect the precious 3rd ( soon to be 4th) spot not to win CL final.

God & Podolski help us all

Great post, man, +1 eco smile

And hey, look at it this way: Tottenham lost to Norwich at home, you did better than that... albino

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Arsenal 3 - 3 Norwich City: Dreadful display, destiny no longer in our hands - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal 3 - 3 Norwich City: Dreadful display, destiny no longer in our hands

Post by SamuelJayC Sun May 06, 2012 1:23 pm

Maintain I will speak after fixtures today. Hopefully something good happens for us.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sun May 06, 2012 1:26 pm

Samuelj29060 wrote:Maintain I will speak after fixtures today. Hopefully something good happens for us.

Your optimism is a shining light in the darkness around right now.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Geee Sun May 06, 2012 4:02 pm

GET THE F IN!

Arsenal still third and all we need is one last win...come on gunners one more for the fans!
Geee
Geee
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sun May 06, 2012 4:25 pm

Milan31 wrote:
GoonerJay29 wrote:on dropping two points...

on Van Persie's penalty shout…
I don't know, we have to accept the decisions of the referee, that is the only thing I can say. Here, the whole season we have got zero penalties. It is absolutely amazing because you see other clubs who have 10 or 11.
:vagi: wow, I did not know you guys had 0 penalties this year, that is crazy.
At home, that is.
Though the only penalty against us at home was Bale's dive :L.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3