Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Juve eye Borriello discount  - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve eye Borriello discount

Post by Lynx100 Tue May 01, 2012 8:45 am

Finally.. a voice of reason!
Echo my thoughts exactly
Kolarov and Melo would be great
Jovetic > Giovinco though if I had a choice
Would still take Damiao over Balotelli... not for talent reasons..but more for attitude and dressing room atmosphere reasons.. as well as disciplinary reasons

Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue May 01, 2012 9:55 am

juve_gigi wrote:Borriello can help Amauri with the food in the kitchen. He makes a mean spaghetti carbonara apparently...

As for players on the pitch, it is now time the OLD Juve comes back. When I watched the OLD Juve we had world class players on the BENCH. That is where we need to be in order to win Champions League trophies.

We need Cavani, Jovetic, Giovinco, Balotelli, Higuain, etc... Matri and Quagliarella can come off the bench, they are not starters for the NEW Juve.

You add Kolarov to the back line as our starting LB and use De Ceglie as a swing man, LB or LW, and depth on the back line and all of a sudden you have a world class team. Bring Melo back as a reinforcement for the midfield as a back up to Vidal and for the tough Serie A and Champions League games and your NEW Juve is complete.

To summarize...

LB - Kolarov
CM - Melo
SS - Jovetic/Giovinco, whichever Conte likes best, Giovinco would be cheaper though
CF - Cavani/Higuain/Tevez/Falcao/Balotelli. Balotelli is my favourite of course but Cavani makes the most sense based on his Serie A experience, but Balotelli is the wild card

As for a Pirlo replacement, there really is no one to replace him as he is irreplaceable, so if he is out of the lineup then you just go without a regista and play a 4-2-4 or a 4-2-3-1. That is why Conte will most likely keep a few wingers around just in case he needs to change formations. I think Giacch, Pepe and maybe even Elia will stay.

And now we have the NEW Juve, a team that can be looked at for years to come as one of the top clubs in all of Europe. Also, with the Champions League qualification and winning the Coppa Italia, we would bring in an additional 50-60 million dollars, so our budget really would only need to be around 30 million to make this all happen.

Forza Juve!!! I am sooo looking forward to the summer signings and to next year!! Champions League here we come!!!

Only 3 more wins to the scudetto!!! Who would have thought from the beginning of the year that this could happen!

Ciao.

Spot on El Papa. I agree with each and every point you made.
Nomad
Nomad
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue May 01, 2012 11:46 am

Damn i have to agree with that. Only one thin I disagree with. I think your forgetting Iaqunita in the kitchen. He makes some really good Penne alla Vodka. Razz
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Wed May 02, 2012 11:04 am

Iaquinta has the decency to move on to another club when hes realised hes not wanted
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed May 02, 2012 2:10 pm

Lynx100 wrote:Iaquinta has the decency to move on to another club when hes realised hes not wanted

You can't blame Amauri for taking a much higher salary by staying at Juve versus taking a pay cut to go play somewhere else. I'm sure you would make the same choice in your occupation.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2