Borriello Juve-here the figures of the operation Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Borriello Juve-here the figures of the operation

4 posters

Go down

Borriello Juve-here the figures of the operation Empty Borriello Juve-here the figures of the operation

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:46 pm

Straight from the halls of the Hilton Hotel in Milan, where there are several market participants, sprout succulent details regarding the operation Borriello-Juve. In fact, the leadership has given Juventus Capitoline 2m euros for the loan six months of the attacker Romanist, however, a prerequisite to putting Diesse Giallorossi Walter Sabatini. No obligation to repurchase, in fact for any stay at the end of the season '82 class striker he only discussed again in June, since Rome has asked for 10m tag on striker Milan school. Figure considered excessive by top management of Corso Galileo Ferraris.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Borriello Juve-here the figures of the operation Empty Re: Borriello Juve-here the figures of the operation

Post by Juventude Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:54 pm

Well, I'm glad that there is no forced purchase at the end of the loan. This move is fine. I hope this guarantees that Amauri and Iaquinta are moving.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Borriello Juve-here the figures of the operation Empty Re: Borriello Juve-here the figures of the operation

Post by Juventino89 Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:58 pm

Juventude wrote:Well, I'm glad that there is no forced purchase at the end of the loan. This move is fine. I hope this guarantees that Amauri and Iaquinta are moving.

Agree
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:30 am

I just see Boriello move blocking development of our youth players... what a shame.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:41 pm

Lynx100 wrote:I just see Boriello move blocking development of our youth players... what a shame.

Almost all of our young forwards are out on loan this season and Boriello has a six month loan. Boriello's job will be to fill in on emergency situations and play cup games. He won't affect any development.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:43 pm

We still have DiSilvestro and Libertazzi.
We dont HAVE to sell Toni
Vucinic-Toni-Quag would also work
Dont forget Elia

Vucinic, Matri, Quag, Toni, Elia, Giacc, Pepe, Esti, Di Silvestro and Libertazzi
Should be able to fill the 3 forward positions with that list
or atleast play a 4-2-3-1 or 4-1-4-1
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum