Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 10 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

+52
VanDeezNuts
Donuts
McAgger
II Capitano
Realsavio
Mr Nick09
Toffer Harley
Catracho
kiranr
Pedram
Sushi Master
free_cat
Sina
Aensensen
juventus101
SaintJoe
billy_gr
adnyana179
che
Bellabong
Tomwin Lannister
Adrian0911
BarcaLearning
Albiceleste
Adit
Lord Awesome
Baraa
Yuri Yukuv
Abramovich
LeSwagg James
izzy
stunt
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Jack Daniels
the xcx
Arquitecto
EarlyPrototype
S32TABLANCA
Doc
The Franchise
RebaƱo Sagrado
huntsman
la bestia negra
guest7
Die Borussen
Zealous
VivaStPauli
S
rwo power
Babun
The Messiah
BAYERN_MUNICH
56 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 10 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:45 pm

Pedram wrote:Such attitude from you is the reason Bayern is not respected here. continue embarrassing yourself.

You all have been laughing at him for months..... for Bayern not being able to beat Dortmund etc etc......

I say well done and get innnnnnnnnnn Idris. If the Madrid fans cant take it then boo hoo.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 10 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:46 pm

Way to be a gracious victor there Very Happy
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:47 pm

I agree with Mole. Madrid fans have been intolerable over the past few months. They deserve all that is coming their way now.

kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:48 pm

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 10 580698_10150707412571840_21785951839_9753268_393222747_n

Last edited by BAYERN_MUNICH on Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:49 pm

kiranr wrote:I agree with Mole. Madrid fans have been intolerable over the past few months. They deserve all that is coming their way now.

They have been way nicer towards Bayern than Idri is being towards them now, though :vagi:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:49 pm

Funny that most of people who have written off Bayern's chances were not Madrid fans. Arq an Free_Cat Laughing
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:50 pm

I am expecting our legends to troll Madrid very soon.

I think Hoeness will start it, he's going to start with how Madrid spends so much money and how we manage our own money..

karl rummenigge will have a go at them as well.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:53 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
kiranr wrote:I agree with Mole. Madrid fans have been intolerable over the past few months. They deserve all that is coming their way now.

They have been way nicer towards Bayern than Idri is being towards them now, though :vagi:

They called me deluded and an idiot, go check out

"How Highly do you rate Bayern Thread"

Most Madrid fan predicted 3:1, 4:0 or 3:0 in the away match, most of them predicted 1:1 or 1:2 in their favour in Germany

and it's quite obvious this is just for Lulz and I hope people get the Homour,. I still respect Madrid a lot.

Although this is just for lulz and fun, Madrid fans were actually serious about me being deluded because I said Bayern should be rated highly.

they called me and Sushi all sort of names

Last edited by Idrisozet on Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:54 pm

Alot of unnecesarry cheap shots so far

I'm decieved, we had such a peaceful discussion and atmosphere before you won. :vagi:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:56 pm

Well considering how much flak Idri has gotten over the past months can we fault him for cracking?
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:57 pm

Madrid and Bayern are on one level.

Though i didn't thought we would dominate in the Bernabeau

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 10 Yn5ap3zz

But respect to both teams

Last edited by BAYERN_MUNICH on Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:58 pm

Idriso has all the right to say what he's saying. Doesnt have to do with being nice or not, it's the truth, say it as it is.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:59 pm

Idri was getting frak from the whole forum becouse he was saying stupid shit like Kroos >>>> Xavi etc.

It does not justify his behaviour and yes I'm extremly butthurt at the moment
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:01 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:Madrid and Bayern are on one level.

Though i didn't thought we would dominate in the Bernabeau

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 10 Yn5ap3zz

But respect to both teams

Dominating at the bernabeau can be justified. The main reason is you scored one goal in the first 30 mins and scoing another would kill almost any chance for madrid to fight back.

That's why madrid dominated in the extra time, because once the score counter was back to zero, madrid players played more comfortably.

The decisive point was the injury time goal by Gomez during bayern's 2 - 1 victory.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:02 pm

But to be honest, many here on the forum (don't know if you were also involved) wrote shit like "Toni Who?" "Poor mans Altintiop" and things like that and not just one person but about 10-15 . And that was maybe 3 or 4 months ago, just to show disrespect ttowards our players.

So somehow i can understand him.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:03 pm

Madrid fans are the heroes this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now. So you'll mock us because we can take it, because we're not your heroes we're........ the dark knights :bow:

@Krinar

"insufferable"?

You don't know the meaning of the word Laughing
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:04 pm

Zealous wrote:Madrid fans are the heroes this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now. So you'll mock us because we can take it, because we're not your heroes we're........ the dark knights :bow:

@Krinar

"insufferable"?

To be fair I like you Madrid fans most on this forum, a lot more than thos Barca and Serie A fans Razz
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:05 pm

Zealous wrote:Madrid fans are the heroes this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now. So you'll mock us because we can take it, because we're not your heroes we're........ the dark knights :bow:

@Krinar

"insufferable"?

Laughing, just trolling a bit Zeal. Most Madrid fans are great.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:06 pm

@Krinar

"insufferable"?

Just accept your situation right now, there will be more dignity in it.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:06 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:But to be honest, many here on the forum (don't know if you were also involved) wrote shit like "Toni Who?" "Poor mans Altintiop" and things like that and not just one person but about 10-15 . And that was maybe 3 or 4 months ago, just to show disrespect ttowards our players.

So somehow i can understand him.

I am not involved in all this. It was my wish from the start, many months ago, that if Madrid were to fall, they'd fall under the sword of Bayern.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:07 pm

he gets destroyed deservedly, please continue.

about the game - great watch. if bayern don't take the final then they can't complain. the setup couldn't be much easier, considering its a CL final.
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:08 pm

Se7en wrote:Alot of unnecesarry cheap shots so far

I'm decieved, we had such a peaceful discussion and atmosphere before you won. :vagi:

If the Rules(peaceful atmosphere) you followed brought you to this, and the rules we followed brought me and other Bayern Fan to this height.

Then of what use was your rules
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:10 pm

kiranr wrote:

@Krinar

"insufferable"?

Laughing, just trolling a bit Zeal. Most Madrid fans are great.

Yeah is cool Heart
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:12 pm

Well Idro had a lot riding on this so it makes sense he feels relieved/vindicated.

Enjoy it Idro and shine on you crazy diamond.

Would love to see your reaction if Chelsea win though. hmm

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:14 pm

Zealous wrote:Well Idro had a lot riding on this so it makes sense he feels relieved/vindicated.

I am satisfied that we've reached the final, if Chelsea win I know what is coming to me.

But if Bayern wins, this forum better know what I am going to put on the table.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:15 pm

Zealous wrote:Well Idro had a lot riding on this so it makes sense he feels relieved/vindicated.

wouldn't be taht surprised if chelsea wins it. All the media concentratetd on the big Ones while Chelsea took the back-door Very Happy
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next