Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 11 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

+52
VanDeezNuts
Donuts
McAgger
II Capitano
Realsavio
Mr Nick09
Toffer Harley
Catracho
kiranr
Pedram
Sushi Master
free_cat
Sina
Aensensen
juventus101
SaintJoe
billy_gr
adnyana179
che
Bellabong
Tomwin Lannister
Adrian0911
BarcaLearning
Albiceleste
Adit
Lord Awesome
Baraa
Yuri Yukuv
Abramovich
LeSwagg James
izzy
stunt
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Jack Daniels
the xcx
Arquitecto
EarlyPrototype
S32TABLANCA
Doc
The Franchise
Rebaño Sagrado
huntsman
la bestia negra
guest7
Die Borussen
Zealous
VivaStPauli
S
rwo power
Babun
The Messiah
BAYERN_MUNICH
56 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 11 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:15 pm

Zealous wrote:Well Idro had a lot riding on this so it makes sense he feels relieved/vindicated.

Enjoy it Idro and shine on you crazy diamond.

Would love to see your reaction if Chelsea win though. hmm

wouldn't be taht surprised if chelsea wins it. All the media concentratetd on the big Ones while Chelsea took the back-door Very Happy

BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 11 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:15 pm

I hope Chelsea batter Bayern a certain poster needs to be put in his place. :coffee:

Unlikely that it happens though.

Last edited by EarlyPrototype on Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:15 pm

That would just be embarassing imo >.>

And of all the Chelsea teams to win it it would be the one without Ballack -.-

I feel like I'm trolled by the world with Bayern going through and being favorites only to have Torres snatch it all away (again).

WHY TORTURE ME LIKE THIS

Last edited by Phritz on Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:16 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
Zealous wrote:Well Idro had a lot riding on this so it makes sense he feels relieved/vindicated.

I am satisfied that we've reached the final, if Chelsea win I know what is coming to me.

But if Bayern wins, this forum better know what I am going to put on the table.

I think the majority of this forum now respects Bayern as a top-team and the BL as a top-league, even if they don't say so to protect their own clubs Razz

So i guess it's unnecessary to make more of this
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:17 pm

it wouldn't really ruin his credibility anyhow. that has been done before

Last edited by Toffer Harley on Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:17 pm

Chelsea won't batter anyone. They will sneak through Laughing
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:20 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:I hope Chelsea batter Bayern a certain poster needs to be put in his place. :coffee:

Unlikely that it happens though.

Yeah that's what I am talking about....

I like when there's bad blood between me and people, it makes winning much more enjoyable.

You see I know Chelsea are a good side and I have so much respect for them, but when I look at our team.

We've the best Goalkeeper in the world, the best Fullback, Austria Best player, Fastest CB and Best CB in Germany, Best Box to Box Player in the world, Ukraine Greatest player of all time, the best passer of the world, France best player, Germany best player, Holland best player, Best winger in the world, 2n best winger in the world, the best striker in the world, world cup golden boy.

I dont understand how we can fail to beat Chelsea, especially since it will be played in our own stadium, where we are exemptionally good.

Last edited by Idrisozet on Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:21 pm

Idrisozet wrote:

We've the best Goalkeeper in the world, the best Fullback, Austria Best player, Fastest CB and Best CB in Germany, Best Box to Box Player in the world, Ukraine Greatest player of all time, the best passer of the world, France best player, Germany best player, Holland best player, Best winger in the world, 2n best winger in the world, the best striker in the world, world cup golden boy.

I dont understand who we can fail to beat Chelsea, especially since it will be played in our own stadium, where we are exemptionally good.

That is what i thought too :vagi:
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:22 pm

kiranr wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

I dont understand who we can fail to beat Chelsea, especially since it will be played in our own stadium, where we are exemptionally good.

That is what i thought too :vagi:

This sound familiar, I think I said something like this before.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:23 pm

Not that it means anything Idris, but you should know that Madrid are still better than Bayern. :coffee:
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:25 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:Not that it means anything Idris, but you should know that Madrid are still better than Bayern. :coffee:

That made me laugh, cool story...

I am just really happy that, when next you play us. You'll think twice.

Next season, Madrid will be eliminated in 1st knock-out stage by Dortmund
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:27 pm

I respect Bayern and already through about it more than 2 times. Smile

Next season we will be even better.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:31 pm

Guys I respect Madrid so dont get it wrong, if they knocked us out I would have cheered for them to win it.

But I couldn't hold that shiit any long, felt I should let it out on some arrogant Madrid fans that batched me for far too long, plus I did it for Lulz.

Don't mean to offend any humble Madrid fan out there.

My bad bro
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:36 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

I am satisfied that we've reached the final, if Chelsea win I know what is coming to me.

I think the majority of this forum now respects Bayern as a top-team and the BL as a top-league, even if they don't say so to protect their own clubs Razz

that's not true and you know it. Bayern were always respected on this forum, but you engineered that rhetoric yourself to pump your chest.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:40 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

that's not true and you know it. Bayern were always respected on this forum, but you engineered that rhetoric yourself to pump your chest.

come on you know that the Bayern and espacially the BL was highly underrated months ago. When the group stages were fix, there were so many guys that even said we won't finish second in this group behind City and Napoli.

I don't mean all of the forum , but many.

edit: just look at the prediction threads from the beginnig of the season, if they are still there

Last edited by BAYERN_MUNICH on Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:41 pm

Well there's one thing I can say for certainty is that the Bayern Defence has probably had 0 respect all season from 97% of the forum until the Madrid/Bayern tie.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:45 pm

however, if bayern don't win this final it really doesn't mean a lot. If they fail in this final i think that would possibly also mentally *bleep* it up for some german internationals..

they have to win this match. it's in their own stadium against an old, slow and defensively depleted chelsea - with all due respect to what they have achieved so far. you can even field van buyten against them and compete. against barcelona that would be an instant loss.
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:45 pm

I did predict that if Bayern get at Madrid's defense, then they would qualify. Even after the second leg, i knew that Madrid will not be able to keep a clean sheet at home and they will have to score atleast 3 goals to be safe.

But, about Bayern's defense :vagi:
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:50 pm

they should just come out guns blazing like real did it with them. a good 15-20 minutes of goalmez/robbery featuring kroos full-on attack should always yield a goal.

boateng keep drogba in check, he won't run away. Lahm needs to raise his game against Mata and then I'm confident they will eventually win as people like Cahill will crack against their offense for sure, a few times. then it's just about putting the ball away.
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:04 pm

nameless 4 months ago: Im voting Idrisozet for award of all the idiots.

Huntsman 4 months ago: Dude, Idriso, right now Madrid have a slight edge over Bayern and that can be summed in two points;

point number 1 is Madrid have been losers for the past decade, sore losers if i may add. If they play Lyon, they d lose, if they play stoke they'd lose.
The accumulation of these losses has left a dent in their existence and they want to change that.

pointnumber2 is mourinho but he's not going to be there for long.

But Bayern are not far behind Madrid, and that's why i would like to avoid playing them or Milan because right now, the only two teams who are capable of stopping Barca are Bayern and Milan in my honest opinion. Whether this will change or not, Ronaldo will let us know in january during the CDR matches.

Idrisozet 4 months ago:I appreciate as well, but Madrid has done nothing to say they are better than Bayern. Currently Only Barca are better than Bayern, we've a better team and better team chemistry than Madrid.

Nameless 4 months ago: What if Marseille beats Bayern?

freecat 4 months ago: Madrid will win 8-1 on aggregate.(I nominate this guy for award of all idiot)

Mr Nick09 4 months ago: That awkward moment when Neuer kicks the ball straight at Ronaldo and gets bamboozled from 30 yards

mtfootball: Real Madrid are one of the top possession sides in Europe. Bayern are too, however I think Real Madrid are superior to Bayern, so hopefully we'll have more possession.

Idrisozet 4 months ago: I am going with the expert on this one, left for me when I look at Ribery and then Robben and Gomez, then Kroos, Schweini, Neuer, Muller, Gomez, Lahm Boateng, Gustavo, Tymo, Alaba.

I mean we've the world best Goalkeeper, the world best full back, one of Germany best and fastest CB, Austria Best player, Ukraine Greatest player of all time, Best Box to box midfield in the world probably the best midfielder in the world, world-cup Golden Boy, Best passer of the ball in Germany probably a better passer than all Madrid players, best winger in the world, 2nd best winger in the world, French best player, Dutch best player and the Best striker in world.

I dont understand how we can fail not to beat Madrid.

But until then, I'll be humble, lets get past Marseille first, they are a tough team to beat....

This is perhaps one of the most difficult matches to predict, as both teams are in phenomenal form and have superb lineups.

Bayern's midfield is solid with the likes Schweinsteiger and Toni Kroos, and they have perhaps two best wingers in the world with Arjen Robben and Franck Ribery—not to mention Philipp Lahm and Alaba operating as a full-back.

And they have "Super" Mario Gomez and Thomas Müller upfront.

In my opinion, Bayern's wing play might prove too much for Real Madrid, and they might very well progress to the finals.

Arquitecto wrote: Wouldn't be surprised if Mou's side absolutely thrash Bayern.

Deadrave: im pretty sure mourinho doesn even care about the tie. i bet that he is already planning how to beat barca in the final.

time for me to predict..

alianz arena game 1-6

bernabeu game 4-2

10-3

hala madrid

Arquitecto: Bayern fans overestimating their team When they face a real team like Real Madrid and not fodder like Marsielle and Basel, they'll understand how Madrid are literally superior in every aspect.

No offence to Bayern, but I do not see you guys winning.

mou will finish off the tie in the 1st leg
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:48 pm

Idris GOAT :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:06 pm

billy_gr wrote:
S32TABLANCA wrote:Not to blow our own trumpets or anything, but I think we just in general deserve the 'Classy in defeat' award. Despite the crushing, arbitrary nature of the loss, I dont think I saw one butthurt Madridista or one fan insulting Bayern.

Humble and respectful Madridistas :bow:
To be honest there was literally nothing you could accuse Bayern for even if you wanted to

I could accuse them of all the BS and inflamatory comments theyve been making. But why would I want to accuse them of anything? scratch

Also, this is all bullshit. Apart from some nutters, we all respected and rated Bayern and I was one of many people who rated them as a top 3 team with Barca and Madrid. Im sorry to say but some of you fans are demonstrating a small club mentality that really isnt deserved by a club of your stature.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:09 pm

S32TABLANCA wrote:
billy_gr wrote:
S32TABLANCA wrote:Not to blow our own trumpets or anything, but I think we just in general deserve the 'Classy in defeat' award. Despite the crushing, arbitrary nature of the loss, I dont think I saw one butthurt Madridista or one fan insulting Bayern.

To be honest there was literally nothing you could accuse Bayern for even if you wanted to

I could accuse them of all the BS and inflamatory comments theyve been making. But why would I want to accuse them of anything? scratch

Also, this is all bullshit. Apart from some nutters, we all respected and rated Bayern and I was one of many people who rated them as a top 3 team with Barca and Madrid. Im sorry to say but some of you fans are demonstrating a small club mentality that really isnt deserved by a club of your stature.

You see that's where the problem lies, you still can't acknowledge that Madrid isn't a top 2 club.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:21 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
S32TABLANCA wrote:
billy_gr wrote:

You see that's where the problem lies, you still can't acknowledge that Madrid isn't a top 2 club.

Madrid is a top3 club, with Bayern slightly better atm.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:31 pm

What if bayern loses the final?
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:31 pm

Idrisozet wrote:I am expecting our legends to troll Madrid very soon.

I think Hoeness will start it, he's going to start with how Madrid spends so much money and how we manage our own money..

karl rummenigge will have a go at them as well.
Actually I think they have more class than to verbally kick an opponent whom they already defeated fair and square on the pitch.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next