Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 12 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

+52
VanDeezNuts
Donuts
McAgger
II Capitano
Realsavio
Mr Nick09
Toffer Harley
Catracho
kiranr
Pedram
Sushi Master
free_cat
Sina
Aensensen
juventus101
SaintJoe
billy_gr
adnyana179
che
Bellabong
Tomwin Lannister
Adrian0911
BarcaLearning
Albiceleste
Adit
Lord Awesome
Baraa
Yuri Yukuv
Abramovich
LeSwagg James
izzy
stunt
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Jack Daniels
the xcx
Arquitecto
EarlyPrototype
S32TABLANCA
Doc
The Franchise
Rebaño Sagrado
huntsman
la bestia negra
guest7
Die Borussen
Zealous
VivaStPauli
S
rwo power
Babun
The Messiah
BAYERN_MUNICH
56 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 12 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by rwo power Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:31 pm

Idrisozet wrote:I am expecting our legends to troll Madrid very soon.

I think Hoeness will start it, he's going to start with how Madrid spends so much money and how we manage our own money..

karl rummenigge will have a go at them as well.
Actually I think they have more class than to verbally kick an opponent whom they already defeated fair and square on the pitch.

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 12 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:34 pm

rwo power wrote:

I think Hoeness will start it, he's going to start with how Madrid spends so much money and how we manage our own money..

Actually I think they have more class than to verbally kick an opponent whom they already defeated fair and square on the pitch.

They won't say aniything about Real except to show respect, im sure of that
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:37 pm

Well it takes a lot to be gracious in victory, recent evidence suggests.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:38 pm

rwo power wrote:

Karl Rummenigge already said Neuer is the best goalkeeper in the world, meaning that he's better than Cassilas.

According to him, he said Madrid President agrees to this.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:45 pm

I don't think that's trolling. Even SAF was enthusiastic about SuperManu Neuer last season. ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:47 pm

rwo power wrote:I don't think that's trolling. Even SAF was enthusiastic about SuperManu Neuer last season. ^^

Yeah right, this was right after the match, plus he claimed Madrid president said so...
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:49 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
rwo power wrote:

Karl Rummenigge already said Neuer is the best goalkeeper in the world, meaning that he's better than Cassilas.

Reals President didn't just agree to this, he came to Rummenigge and said to him that Neuer is the best keeper atm.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:51 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
rwo power wrote:

Reals President didn't just agree to this, he came to Rummenigge and said to him that Neuer is the best keeper atm.

Sounds like troll to me, would he have said that if we loss, NO!

and this is not the first time they trolled Madrid and it hasn't got anything to do with class, Miss I know it all....
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:53 pm

If they troll Madrid, it is usually before matches as mind games. They usually don't do it after they won against them.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:56 pm

rwo power wrote:

Bayern are known for trolling vs. Madrid, Mäuschen. I feel old again...

Between 1999-2003, there was so much shitstorm coming from them at us, it's not even funny eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:58 pm

rwo power wrote:If they troll Madrid, it is usually before matches as mind games. They usually don't do it after they won against them.

They do....Remember the Victoria Beckham troll....why do you always act like you know it all..gosh :facepalm:
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:59 pm

Immortal Babun wrote:
rwo power wrote:

Bayern are known for trolling vs. Madrid, Mäuschen. I feel old again...

Between 1999-2003, there was so much shitstorm coming from them at us, it's not even funny eco smile

there won't be trolling from us if we win, unless something weird happened like hard fouls or something like that
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Realsavio Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:14 pm

What cost Real

First leg:

The first goal shouldn't have been allowed

Ribery's diving

Howard Webbs poor refereeing - made the wrong calls and should've given more yellows out before he did.

Second leg:

Bayern had 55% position while Real had 45%. The game went for 120min. Real had the ball for 54min of the game.

Bayern committed 27 fouls while Real committed 14

Bayern on average fouled Real every 2 min.

Gustavo constant hard fouls without getting a yellow

Summary:

Reals great at moving the ball fast up the pitch. Bayern slowed the play by fouling Madrid’s players. The referee never showed yellow cards when they should have which was an invitation to foul more and played into Bayern’s hands.

If cards come out in the first leg when they should've then the two legged tie would've been different.

Bayern might have won the tie but they had a lot of luck/help

Realsavio
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:56 pm

I will rate my club however good I want. TBH, I think I now consider Madrid and Bayern the two best teams in Europe.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:59 pm

Hey I am sorry Madrid fans, if I offended anyone.

I did it for Lulz and certainly do not mean it that way, Madrid could have won this match, luck happened to be on our side.

Madrid are a great side and you dont need my approval for that...

What I say really do not matter, in truth we all Know Madrid are now the 2nd best team in the world and Barca are 3rd.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:16 am

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:]HAHAHAH f*cked up Real fan deleted the pages o0 :coffee:

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:i bet there is a Madrid-fan Admin involved ...no offence to other Madrid fans

Idrisozet wrote:
Yes., he's so childish.

He's neg repping down most of my post and anyone that says good thing about Bayern and Oppose Madrid.

it's quite obvious.

I thought admin where supposed to lead by good example.

How childish can it get.

Jack Daniels wrote:
Oh well i guess he explained it all.

Let me emphasize. When a thread reaches it's maximum limit of Posts/Pages, It automatically gets locked and a new thread is created. Just check the Brasilian futebol thread, same scenario.

I hope you kids think first before accusing a mod/admin because really it is pissing me off.

It's really common sense though. lol
I will never forget this thread lmao
albino
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:26 am

lol....those awkward moment...
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:58 am

No no, JD, it was all a joke, you see. :vagi:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:01 pm

Realsavio wrote:What cost Real

First leg:

The first goal shouldn't have been allowed

Ribery's diving

Howard Webbs poor refereeing - made the wrong calls and should've given more yellows out before he did.

Second leg:

Bayern had 55% position while Real had 45%. The game went for 120min. Real had the ball for 54min of the game.

Bayern committed 27 fouls while Real committed 14

Bayern on average fouled Real every 2 min.

Gustavo constant hard fouls without getting a yellow

Summary:

Reals great at moving the ball fast up the pitch. Bayern slowed the play by fouling Madrid’s players. The referee never showed yellow cards when they should have which was an invitation to foul more and played into Bayern’s hands.

If cards come out in the first leg when they should've then the two legged tie would've been different.

Bayern might have won the tie but they had a lot of luck/help

Lolwut?

If you're criticizing 50/50 decision by the ref, let's go with the Real penalty when Alaba just slipped, the penalty was a 50/50 call already, that yellow was just unnecessary.
Marcelo shouldn't even have played, since he should've gotten the same red Ramos should've got in the first leg.

CR7 was like one inch offside for his goal.

Both sides got some 50/50 calls to their benefit, mate, and none of those decisions decided the tie. This was one of the cleanest knockout matches I've seen, in terms of referee decisions, aside from the many cards in the first tie, there is virtually nothing to complain about. Yes, the ref made mistakes, but they were evenly divided between the two.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:11 pm

Game was clean tbh. Overall nothing affected the result.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:49 pm

Idrisozet wrote:Hey I am sorry Madrid fans, if I offended anyone.

I did it for Lulz and certainly do not mean it that way, Madrid could have won this match, luck happened to be on our side.

What I say really do not matter, in truth we all Know Madrid are now the 2nd best team in the world and Barca are 3rd.
I disagree. There was no luck in the game, just sheer effort and persistence from most of the players from both sides. Bayern Munich won the game because the had the superior midfield in both legs. At first, when you look at your formation on paper, it looks like you're only playing with two central midfielders, in Gustavo and Schweinsteiger. In reality, though, it's actually a midfield of three -- Kroos made himself available at all times, and when he dropped deep, it meant that Real Madrid had more on their plate. By far, Kroos was man of the match in both legs. I was expecting Robben and Ribery to have a significant effect, more so than they did, and they failed to shine, to be honest. It wasn't luck, it was tactical inaccuracies by Mourinho and a great overall team work ethic by Bayern Munich.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:15 pm

II Capitano wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:Hey I am sorry Madrid fans, if I offended anyone.

I disagree. There was no luck in the game, just sheer effort and persistence from most of the players from both sides. Bayern Munich won the game because the had the superior midfield in both legs. At first, when you look at your formation on paper, it looks like you're only playing with two central midfielders, in Gustavo and Schweinsteiger. In reality, though, it's actually a midfield of three -- Kroos made himself available at all times, and when he dropped deep, it meant that Real Madrid had more on their plate. By far, Kroos was man of the match in both legs. I was expecting Robben and Ribery to have a significant effect, more so than they did, and they failed to shine, to be honest. It wasn't luck, it was tactical inaccuracies by Mourinho and a great overall team work ethic by Bayern Munich.

Yeah you're right, Kroos was definitely man of the match in both legs, a player doesn't have to score a goal or even make assist to be man of the match.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:17 pm

Madrid ends up 2nd in their group, Bayern win their group.

There you go, possibility of early clash of the titan, I really hope this happen.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:20 pm

The Messiah wrote:Madrid ends up 2nd in their group, Bayern win their group.

There you go, possibility of early clash of the titan, I really hope this happen.

we still did not win our group so calm down
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:22 pm

la bestia negra wrote:
The Messiah wrote:Madrid ends up 2nd in their group, Bayern win their group.

we still did not win our group so calm down

lol.

Even heavens knows we are topping our group, Valencia blew their chances by allowing Muller that equaliser.

BATE will get slaughtered, there will be goals everywhere going into their nets, worst than what happened to Basel last year.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:26 pm

Sorry Idris but we'll be seeing a United v Madrid match up in the last 16, its long overdue
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next