Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 13 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

+52
VanDeezNuts
Donuts
McAgger
II Capitano
Realsavio
Mr Nick09
Toffer Harley
Catracho
kiranr
Pedram
Sushi Master
free_cat
Sina
Aensensen
juventus101
SaintJoe
billy_gr
adnyana179
che
Bellabong
Tomwin Lannister
Adrian0911
BarcaLearning
Albiceleste
Adit
Lord Awesome
Baraa
Yuri Yukuv
Abramovich
LeSwagg James
izzy
stunt
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Jack Daniels
the xcx
Arquitecto
EarlyPrototype
S32TABLANCA
Doc
The Franchise
RebaƱo Sagrado
huntsman
la bestia negra
guest7
Die Borussen
Zealous
VivaStPauli
S
rwo power
Babun
The Messiah
BAYERN_MUNICH
56 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 13 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by McAgger Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:26 pm

Sorry Idris but we'll be seeing a United v Madrid match up in the last 16, its long overdue

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 13 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:30 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Sorry Idris but we'll be seeing a United v Madrid match up in the last 16, its long overdue

I just want to see Madrid out as early as possible, I know even United will knock them out.

Any strong team outside La-Liga always knocks out Madrid.

I really want Madrid fans to stop claiming, because currently.

Barca, Bayern, Dortmund and Juventus are all better than Madrid.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:32 pm

I think your the one taking the piss here..Noone is claiming anything here, your just a clown.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:38 pm

I would rather this thread stay buried.

But a Bayern-Madrid lineup early on would make my football organs wet.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:42 pm

Nameless wrote:I think your the one taking the piss here..Noone is claiming anything here, your just a clown.

Not just talking about here in general, I am talking about all the Madrid fans that goes everywhere saying we are the best in the world, saying Madrid and Barca are the 2 best teams in the world.

Frankly I have had enough with that saying, just the other day I heard someone saying oh Madrid Along Barca are the 2 best teams in the world, I am getting tired of it and find it really annoying because Barca can genuinely claim and Madrid can not. What pisses me of the most, is how they say "'oh, Bayern only kicked us out through penalties"", forgetting that if its wasn't for Gomez and Robben misses we would have beaten them home and away. But I am glad Dortmund put them to shame.

I just want Madrid to face a real team, so their fans can be brought back to reality. If they get kicked out in the first knock out round, just like how it was before they managed 2 semi finals, maybe they will understand that they are not so good. Now we can't hear any word anymore, I look at teams like Schalke 04 who are evenly matched or better than Madrid, yet their fans are humble.

oh before I forget, What I hate the most is how they jump in all article on goal.com, saying Ronaldo is better than Messi even when the article is not related to Madrid.

Last edited by The Messiah on Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:48 pm

Didn't Bayern just tie with Valencia while they had one man down?
Take one step at a time before you start bragging and assuming, you might come out looking bad, or worse than you do now.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:50 pm

The Messiah wrote:Now we can't hear any word anymore, I look at teams like Schalke 04 who are evenly matched or better than Madrid, yet their fans are humble.

lol humble goes a bit far, but on a european level it's mosly true.
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:51 pm

Donuts wrote:Didn't Bayern just tie with Valencia while they had one man down?
Take one step at a time before you start bragging and assuming, you might come out looking bad, or worse than you do now.

Clearly we beat them before and of course they packed an airbus and relied on luck, unlike bundesliga teams. Look at Schalke and Dortmund for instance, look at how they Boss Madrid and Arsenal, no packing of Airplanes and of course no play acting and diving like we saw Valencia did against Bayern.

Last edited by The Messiah on Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:51 pm

schalke better than madrid.

where are your drugs and how to i get them?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:53 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:schalke better than madrid.

where are your drugs and how to i get them?

Many people requested for drugs, when I said Dortmund are better than Madrid few months ago.

But now it's crystal clear.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:54 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Nameless wrote:I think your the one taking the piss here..Noone is claiming anything here, your just a clown.

Not just talking about here in general, I am talking about all the Madrid fans that goes everywhere saying we are the best in the world, saying Madrid and Barca are the 2 best teams in the world.

Frankly I have had enough with that saying, just the other day I heard someone saying oh Madrid Along Barca are the 2 best teams in the world, I am getting tired of it and find it really annoying because Barca can genuinely claim and Madrid can not. What pisses me of the most, is how they say "'oh, Bayern only kicked us out through penalties"", forgetting that if its wasn't for Gomez and Robben misses we would have beaten them home and away. But I am glad Dortmund put them to shame.

I just want Madrid to face a real team, so their fans can be brought back to reality. If they get kicked out in the first knock out round, just like how it was before they managed 2 semi finals, maybe they will understand that they are not so good. Now we can't hear any word anymore, I look at teams like Schalke 04 who are evenly matched or better than Madrid, yet their fans are humble.

oh before I forget, What I hate the most is how they jump in all article on goal.com, saying Ronaldo is better than Messi even when the article is not related to Madrid.

just shut up , and lets not play the if game. if bayern
s s trikers could finish better they would have won in normal time.Simple as.

And if you think bayern are as good as you think they are then lets see what happens if somehow they face each other again this season
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:56 pm

Lets all pray for a Madrid vs Bayern match up in first knock our stage, it must be first knock out stage, because it will be more painful to go out early to a team much more superior.

We all saw what happened in 2007, between these 2 team 1 of them went out early that year at the hand of the other.

Last edited by The Messiah on Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:57 pm

Lets all pray for a Madrid vs Bayern match up in first knock our state, it most be first knock out stage, because it will be more painful to go out early to a team much more superior.

We all saw what happened in 2007, between these 2 team 1 of them went out early that year at the hand of the other.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:57 pm

I miss the old ages of coherent and respectful Bayern vs. Madrid debates.

Sad
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:59 pm

Sushi Master wrote:I miss the old ages of coherent and respectful Bayern vs. Madrid debates.

Sad

You can thank our dear friend Idriozet for single-handedly destroying that concept. Very Happy
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:00 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:I miss the old ages of coherent and respectful Bayern vs. Madrid debates.

Sad

You can thank our dear friend Idriozet for single-handedly destroying that concept. Very Happy

Madrid fans did.

Madrid fan created a thread attacking Bayern Munich and calling them pretenders on this forum, even before I started my onslaught on them.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:01 pm

Sorry, I mean before I started exposing them.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:03 pm

let me just ask you how you would rank the top 10 teams.

then i will leave the thread for ever

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:44 pm

i wouldnt really want to face bayern so far at this stage

i defo would like to face them in the final in which for me madrid would totally win it due to mou

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:57 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:let me just ask you how you would rank the top 10 teams.

Barca/Bayern.

Juventus/Dortmund/United.

Madrid/Schalke/Chelsea/

Then you have Arsenal, PSG, City, Valencia, Malaga, At Madrid and rest lots
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:08 am

How can Bayern be in a same slot where Barca is when they havent even faced each other. Messi would just butcher your beloved Neuer forcing him to commit a suicide afterwards. This would just end up as worse as Neverkusen Laughing 10-2 in favor of Barca ffs Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:42 am

This thread got my verbal attacking than a normal Barca-Madrid debate. Must be an achievement on GL. Well done lads! :coffee:

The Messiah wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:let me just ask you how you would rank the top 10 teams.

Barca/Bayern.

Juventus/Dortmund/United.

Madrid/Schalke/Chelsea/

Then you have Arsenal, PSG, City, Valencia, Malaga, At Madrid and rest lots

At the moment, it may look like this but Im sure when Madrid play those teams, they would beat all but two or three... United imo would get dominated any day by Madrid.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:08 am

The way people underrate Madrid is astonishing and this is coming from a Barcelona fan.
I'm slowly hoping for Bayern Muncich to fail more than they have before solely because of Messiah.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:53 am

Donuts wrote:The way people underrate Madrid is astonishing and this is coming from a Barcelona fan.
I'm slowly hoping for Bayern Muncich to fail more than they have before solely because of Messiah.

This statement is a complete waste of time, because we all know that is not going to happen.

Madrid are the most over-rated team on the planet, to put them ahead of teams like Bayern, Juventus and Dortmund who are much more superior is laughable.

Think about this, if it wasn't for Mourinho, where exactly would Madrid be....?

Spend 250 million just to get kicked out by Lyon, all their players are over-rated, fifa 13 rated Alonso ahead of Schweinstieger, gave Ramos 87 equal with Lahm and gave Boateng 79, Oezil rated higher than Robben and look at that weak Dortmund and Schalke 04 rating, I am seriously getting tired of people over-rating Madrid and under-rating bundesliga even among expect.

Well, it's understandable since of course it's all about the money....

Last edited by The Messiah on Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:56 am

The Messiah wrote:
Donuts wrote:The way people underrate Madrid is astonishing and this is coming from a Barcelona fan.

This statement is a complete waste of time, because we all know that is not going to happen.

Madrid are the most over-rated team on the planet, to put them ahead of teams like Bayern, Juventus and Dortmund who are much more superior is laughable.

With Mourinho, they have become the one of the best teams in the world and soon enough will get the better of Barca...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:04 am

The Sanchez wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

With Mourinho, they have become the one of the best teams in the world and soon enough will get the better of Barca...

Unbelievable, do you honestly believe that...?

Madrid have looked good for 2 reason

1: La-liga is weak

2: last 2 champions league when they got to semi finals, they got there because they were lucky to meet weak teams.

If Madrid meets a serious opponent in round of 16(lets say a teams like Schalk 04), they will surrender easily, we all saw that against Bayern and of course against Dortmund .

I just hope they get a really serious opponent when the draws are made.

Bayern, United, Porto, Schalke and Juventus. Any of this team will knock them out.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next