TonyDaBeast
Forza
baresi
BigBoban
dostoevsky
60 posters

Page 10 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 38  Next

Go down

Forum Milan Channel: LIVE! - Page 10 Empty Re: Forum Milan Channel: LIVE!

Post by shamr9pato Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:02 pm

Milan31 wrote:wowww CASSANO CASSANO CASSANO!!! I MISSED YOU CASSANO!!! I CAN'T SAY IT ENOUGH!!! MILAN MISSED YOU!!!

What a turn and pass to Ibra! He makes it look so easy, absolutely love this player! And Nocerino! Wow, 1 Million for a player like that, adore him!

EDIT: Italy are back at having a chance at the Euros with performances like these from Cassano and Nocerino :bow:

yeah.. cant believe prandelli benches noccerino.. he should be a starter over monti IMO..

shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:03 pm

Honestly, Nocerino's ball control is very similar to Messi's, imagine if he had the same acceleration as Messi Shocked
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:03 pm

pUsHa wrote:Axe this whole frikin squad and leave only Cassano Ibra Nocerino and TS ... Berlusconi :bow:

el shaarawy?? Nesta??? ABATE???? KPB?????
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:04 pm

cassano is like a completely new player atm haha awesome game by him. 2 assist and a goal he played so well.

that nocerino dribbling goal :bow:

cant wait to see thiago silva back... abate was awesome as usual as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:07 pm

Cassano was epic. :bow:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:07 pm

•MilanDevil• wrote:Honestly, Nocerino's ball control is very similar to Messi's, imagine if he had the same acceleration as Messi Shocked

little people.. TBH noccerno has been the revelation of the season.. i mean i remember many of the posters reactions when he was first revealed as a milan player.. i myself didnt knw who he was.. but immediately after his first few touches on the ball in the lazio game i knew there was smthn special.. that was the begining of the knee jerk thread in this section
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:08 pm

The first 20 minutes of the game were quite concerning, but after that first goal, play started to open up. Prince has some nice touches today, Nocerino was beautiful, Cassano was class, Ibra was Ibra Razz, Abate is looking more comfortable as the season is going along. Bonera and Muntari were horrid. It was nice seeing Allegri sub in some creativity towards the end, Aquilani didn't play great, but I don't blame him. It is hard to get into the game sometimes.

Anyways, nice game, the goal we allowed was :facepalm: , I am really losing hope on the Scudetto, it doesn't look like Juve are going to slow down. I just hope we finish the season strong and have a good summer!
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:26 pm

All I have to about today's game is: :bow: Cassano
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:26 pm

Match Report: Not a terribly entertaining game, but a great result with our man Cassano getting on the score sheet and assisting twice resulting in a truly eye-watering display by our beloved Antonio. Starting from the back, Abbiati held of a series of shots at goal but couldn't fend off Bogdani's goal from such close range, Abate was his usual speed-master, very threatening from his crossing positions. Bonera made some poor tackles but did have some highlights including an interception in the 82nd minute, Yepes seemed to outshine his defensive partner with some aggressive surges to win the ball, Mesbah showed off some impressive passing skills in my mind today, provided a tactical mind to contrast with Ignacio's fast & furious attitude. van Bommel had a much better game today, with the only low-point being is amusing foul that earned him a yellow card, Gattuso also saw yellow and nearly red, but showed a new inner-peace as he politely declined Gazzi's advances that could have lead to a confrontation! Nocerino replaced Gattuso and his industrial play saw him back yet another goal; perhaps he should have been rested a few games back. Muntari interlinked well with Ibra on occasions, but his passing was poor generally, he was replaced by Aquilani surprisingly, perhaps showing a desire to keep the Italian who failed to add anything different to the game. KP Boateng dazzled us at time with inspired footwork and skills and would often run the ball down to the line just to cross it, he was replaced late on by El Shaarawy who showed a real hunger for time on the ball. Zlatan Ibrahimovic broke his former record of 25 goals with Inter to make it 26 with Milan, there is absolutely no denying the importance this guy has for our team. Cassano demonstrated delicious passing all game with long balls spreading the play and widening the pitch effortlessly, his goal wasn't pretty but was enough to send Milan fans into cries of joy; his assists were stupendous for their apparent simplicity. Fantantonio, definitely, wins my man of the match today. Unfortunately Juventus continue to pillage and burn their opponents, but with results like these, we can end the season on a high I feel.

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:34 pm

Van Bommel's foul was just hilarious.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:38 pm

•MilanDevil• wrote:Van Bommel's foul was just hilarious.

I LMAO with van bommel foul too lol ... looked like he climbed on siena player"s back to celebrate goal...

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:45 pm

JespSwe wrote:

I LMAO with van bommel foul too lol ... looked like he climbed on siena player"s back to celebrate goal...
I thought the Siena player was giving him a piggy back ride Razz
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:53 pm

Milan31 wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

I thought the Siena player was giving him a piggy back ride Razz

lol he was doing just that hahaha..

he has been caught with pretty funny moments ... like last year referee lost his red card on the ground .. van bommel picked it up and showed red card straight to referee.

Forum Milan Channel: LIVE! - Page 10 Tumblr_lt4u69cAbn1qd4abl

Forum Milan Channel: LIVE! - Page 10 Tumblr_lt4u6i1Gt71qd4abl

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:21 pm

hahahah that is classic, hahaha. It must've felt nice for him to show someone a red card instead of being the one shown the red card Razz
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:33 pm

MVB Laughing that was hilarious

Great to see :bow: Cassano back and continuing has absolutely amazing run, top of our assist charts again after today. And Ibra at 26 in the league now Thumbs up and Nocerino at 10 but his goal today was outstanding :bow:
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:41 pm

Look at this team without Robinho ... we look like we actually have 11 men on the field ... too bad they realized it now when we fked up our 4 points lead and need Juve to loose 4 points to get ahead of them ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Tue May 01, 2012 6:42 pm

22 called up for Atalanta:

Abbiati, Amelia, Antonini, Bonera, De Sciglio, Mesbah, Mexes, Nesta, Yepes, Ambrosini, Aquilani, Boateng, Flamini, Gattuso, Muntari, Nocerino, Van Bommel, Cassano, SES, Ibrahimovic, Maxi, Robinho

Ibra, Mexes, Seedorf, Yepes, and Zambrotta are one yellow card away from a ban.

I hope Allegri does not risk this and play Ibra against Atalanta but I can't see him resting him.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 5:18 pm

MILAN - There are two well worthy reasons to remember May 2nd for Milan. On this date the team won the league and before that played their most perfect game.

MAY 2ND, 2004
Milan-Roma 1-0: Milan crowned Italian champions for the 17th time. Carlo Ancelotti's men overcame the side coached by Fabio Capello thanks to the only goal of the game from Andriy Shevchenko. The result took the team to 79 points and they finished the season on 82 points with a 4-2 win on the last day against Brescia where Roberto Baggio played his final match before retiring.

MAY 2ND, 2007
Champions League semi-final, Milan-Manchester United 3-0. The English side had Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo in their line-up, but Milan tore them part to overturn a 3-2 scoreline from the first leg at Old Trafford. Adriano Galliani called it the perfect game which many coaches have called for ahead of matches but few have achieved.

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Wed May 02, 2012 6:16 pm

i remember the 2007 game mostly. cried my eyeballs out. i was on my knees in happiness and couldnt be more happier and proud. 5 years later today, im still crying my eyeballs out when i see that game. crying because were not the same team anymore and have lost a lot of our lust Sad
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Wed May 02, 2012 8:41 pm

Jesus christ. Cant string couple of passes. We'll get screwed against inter
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 9:08 pm

... how many times allegri has to play with that midfield... :facepalm:

its just terrible.....

atalanta is getting really close to leveling score....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 9:20 pm

allegri playing 4 DM .... :facepalm:

and nocerino injured!!!

allegri :facepalm:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 9:22 pm

not happy at all with how allegri is playing our team... just awfull..... atalanta is getting mighty close to getting level score... just terrible...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 9:53 pm

we won because of fans tonight..... i think our players and allegri should be praising fans...

everytime inter conceded goal, they lifted the stadium with cheers ... and when juve conceded.... fans tonight :bow:

great first 10 mins start but when muntari scored suddenly team started to slow down a bit, by second half atalanta was butchering our midfield.

at one point we were playing with 4 DMs... ok boateng cassano had to be rested but, still im furious if this is technical decision from galliani and co not to play aquilani....

i still dont get it that allegri risked way too much. but thats not the point tonight... tonight fans won us the game really.. seriously... non stop support... those fans tonight were the best men on the pitch...

derby is a must must win and our players must be absolutely 100000 percent focused.

and win does count for nothing much if juve doesnt draw... im laying a lot of hopes on atalanta and cagliari...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed May 02, 2012 10:19 pm

omg we MUST win against inter ,there still is hope
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 10:19 pm

guys if im so pissed off so furious tonight... is not with result, not that much with allegri either...

its delio rossi... f... k that pathetic idiot.... it was utter disgrace to see that kid getting beaten up like that. he is just a kid....

what the f... k delio rossi is doing... if i was a fiorentina fan on sight i would have beat the s..t of of delio rossi

at that point fiorentina was loosing to novara ..

btw thanks to juve contributor for bringing that youtube clip up but ... i feel so sorry for ljajic... no player deserves to get beaten up like that, and throw punch out with frustation just because team is loosing.

and he is just a 18 year old kid... or 19 ... but he is just a youngster. if he makes mistakes, club is responsible for putting adequate penalty on him.. but not violent punches and all...

disgrace!!!! delio rossi .... retard!!!!

..excuse me mods... i am pissed so much with that incident..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 38  Next