La liga in dramatic decline

+3
Die Borussen
Abramovich
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
7 posters

Go down

La liga in dramatic decline Empty La liga in dramatic decline

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:40 pm

Very Happy
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 1301
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

La liga in dramatic decline Empty Re: La liga in dramatic decline

Post by Abramovich Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:31 pm

I agree
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 6544
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

La liga in dramatic decline Empty Re: La liga in dramatic decline

Post by Die Borussen Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:38 pm

no if madrid wins tomorrow and bilbao also beat lisbon

that way we have a spanish team in CL final and spanish europa league final

therefore la liga not in decline Very Happy

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3442
Join date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

La liga in dramatic decline Empty Re: La liga in dramatic decline

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:43 pm

lmao NiallQuinn taking the piss Laughing

Who cares if EPL or La Liga or Albanian Super League is in decline.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 17218
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

La liga in dramatic decline Empty Re: La liga in dramatic decline

Post by The Verminator Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:55 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:lmao NiallQuinn taking the piss Laughing

Who cares if EPL or La Liga or Albanian Super League is in decline.
I give a damn if the Albanian Super League is in decline! In a few years time, we're gonna see threads like "Is EPL better than the Albanian Super League?"
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 1928
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

La liga in dramatic decline Empty Re: La liga in dramatic decline

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:01 am

The Verminator wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:lmao NiallQuinn taking the piss Laughing

Who cares if EPL or La Liga or Albanian Super League is in decline.
I give a damn if the Albanian Super League is in decline! In a few years time, we're gonna see threads like "Is EPL better than the Albanian Super League?"
Seeing as I'm assuming that goalol would start those threads ... your grammar is a bit too good Razz.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 5059
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

La liga in dramatic decline Empty Re: La liga in dramatic decline

Post by Sina Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:08 am

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:
The Verminator wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:lmao NiallQuinn taking the piss Laughing

Who cares if EPL or La Liga or Albanian Super League is in decline.
I give a damn if the Albanian Super League is in decline! In a few years time, we're gonna see threads like "Is EPL better than the Albanian Super League?"
Seeing as I'm assuming that goalol would start those threads ... your grammar is a bit too good Razz.
dont worry i will do for Iran league Laughing
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 9671
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

La liga in dramatic decline Empty Re: La liga in dramatic decline

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum