Am I the only Juventini who sees Serie B with pride?

+3
Adrian0911
Luca
That Guy
7 posters

Go down

Do you find any pride in having been in Serie B?

Am I the only Juventini who sees Serie B with pride? Vote_lcap67%Am I the only Juventini who sees Serie B with pride? Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 8 ]
Am I the only Juventini who sees Serie B with pride? Vote_lcap17%Am I the only Juventini who sees Serie B with pride? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
Am I the only Juventini who sees Serie B with pride? Vote_lcap16%Am I the only Juventini who sees Serie B with pride? Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 12

Am I the only Juventini who sees Serie B with pride? Empty Am I the only Juventini who sees Serie B with pride?

Post by That Guy Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:43 pm

Our club built character in Serie B. It was hell. Everybody laughed at us and thought we were done. They were wrong and we are back with a vengence. Some juventini look at Serie B with humiliation but I don't. I'm proud of it. We came back from hell a stronger group than ever. Our fanbase united even more. Now that our club is back where it belongs, I see no reason why we shouldn't be proud.
That Guy
That Guy
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Am I the only Juventini who sees Serie B with pride? Empty Re: Am I the only Juventini who sees Serie B with pride?

Post by Luca Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:46 pm

I'm definitely not ashamed. It really makes you value the players who remained on a level not comparable to any other

The scandal is humiliating, well because, its a scandal. One that leaves many questions to be answered at that, but lets not get into that.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Am I the only Juventini who sees Serie B with pride? Empty Re: Am I the only Juventini who sees Serie B with pride?

Post by Adrian0911 Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:47 pm

of course i am proud.

we started with -7 and had a pretty wounded squad. and helped del piero equalize another record.

deschamps did wonders...and i think we would have been better off if he didn't leave.
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:46 pm

I am proud to be Juventino and everything that has part with Juve !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:03 am

IDK about you guys but I think Calciopoli had been both good & bad things about it...

Bad thing...yes we were relegated,didn't get champions league & players lef...blah blah blah

but the good...
Del Piero was considering to leave Juve if he didn't start getting playing time...
The excessive weight left the club (bandwagonist fans)

We showed our resilience by just taking one year to Serie A...

We found out who the real legends were...Alex, Trezegol, Mauro, Nedved, Chiellini & GiGi....
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:48 am

I remember an interview where Marchisio credited calciopoli for his own emergence. Its true too, it allowed a player like him to break into a side that he probably wouldn't have (as quickly) without

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:27 am

It was usefull to clean the club, Ibrahimovich Vieira were mercenaries and Moggi was corrupt, also it made us strong, and now after all these years we dream of another scudetto!!! I want to see how many fake fans return to say "i have always supported Juve", i just want to scream on their face " you are a *bleep* lie" go watch horse races, I love the members of this section because in the worst times they were there to give Juve a word of hope.
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:30 am

It has been usefull because players like Marchisio Pasquato Giovinco De Ceglie got more playing time and thats why they become one of the best Smile
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum