Xavi's heir: Barcelona played better than Real Madrid and the result was 'unjust' Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Xavi's heir: Barcelona played better than Real Madrid and the result was 'unjust'

+13
Aensensen
FennecFox7
Ganso
Blue Barrett
LeSwagg James
vivabarca38
Mr Nick09
paperbackwriter
halamadrid2
kiranr
McAgger
Valkyrja
guest7
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Xavi's heir: Barcelona played better than Real Madrid and the result was 'unjust' Empty Xavi's heir: Barcelona played better than Real Madrid and the result was 'unjust'

Post by guest7 Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:44 am

"We had more possession, we deserved to win"

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Se7en on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Xavi's heir: Barcelona played better than Real Madrid and the result was 'unjust' Empty Re: Xavi's heir: Barcelona played better than Real Madrid and the result was 'unjust'

Post by Valkyrja Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:46 am

Poor Biscuits :vagi:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Xavi's heir: Barcelona played better than Real Madrid and the result was 'unjust' Empty Re: Xavi's heir: Barcelona played better than Real Madrid and the result was 'unjust'

Post by McAgger Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:58 am

Barca fans have great patience, I personally wouldn't be able to stand my team doing that for 60+ games every single season.

It also explains their impatience when criticism is directed toward their team, they use up all the patience in the game that they have none left for much else eco smile
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:11 am

The guy who made the video is an idiot and pretty clear from the way he edited his videos that he does not understand football at all.

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Barca fans have great patience, I personally wouldn't be able to stand my team doing that for 60+ games every single season.

It also explains their impatience when criticism is directed toward their team, they use up all the patience in the game that they have none left for much else eco smile

Yes, yes, that is what we do all game in every game.

But Busi shouldn't be saying things like this.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:14 am

didnt Busquits say that Madrid deserved to win???

when you said Xavi's heir i thought you meant Thiago, wouldve given him a piece of my mind, he was probably the FOTM lol
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:19 am

kiranr wrote:
The guy who made the video is an idiot and pretty clear from the way he edited his videos that he does not understand football at all.

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Barca fans have great patience, I personally wouldn't be able to stand my team doing that for 60+ games every single season.

Fact is that's how you get your possession numbers, notice how Real Madrid try to pressure you in that clip. You just backpass until teams don't want to waste any more energy pressuring you. And then you have them where you want them. If a team starts to pressure, you just go back to the routine.

And then we hear the park the bus bullshit. Barcas football is designed to make the opposition park the bus.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:21 am

paperbackwriter wrote:

Fact is that's how you get your possession numbers, notice how Real Madrid try to pressure you in that clip. You just backpass until teams don't want to waste any more energy pressuring you. And then you have them where you want them. If a team starts to pressure, you just go back to the routine.

And then we hear the park the bus bullshit. Barcas football is designed to make the opposition park the bus.

I dont deny that.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:28 am

kiranr wrote:
paperbackwriter wrote:

I dont deny that.

And I don't mean to deny that it's brilliant tactically when you have passers of the calibers Barca have and the level of coherence.

You always set the pace on the game, you suffocate your oppositions offense and get time to find your rhythm.

But Barca seems like they've grown so concerned about possession that they view it as almost as important as scoring goals. And this isn't a longstanding tradition. 05/06 Barca didn't play this way.

I personally feel like Ronaldinhos/Reijkards Barca was a far superior team when it came to variety and entertainment than Messis/Peps Barca ever have.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:52 pm

I'd tell Busquets to cry me a river, but he would probably dive in it.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:24 pm

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:20 pm

That's childish from madrid fans imo.When we defeat you we stay Humble and Respectful.You're acting as if you just won the sextuple.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:39 pm

That's not even from the game on the weekend .. That was a game played at the Bernabeu.. I don't agree with Biscuit's but at least show footage from the proper game
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:23 pm

there hasnt been anything released from that game swagg but they looked pretty similair anyways

btw my point was just to show where half of barcas possession really is spent
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:42 pm

Biscuits is a sore loser. :coffee:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:02 pm

Xavi's heir: Barcelona played better than Real Madrid and the result was 'unjust' Tumblr_m2uuo22Bkn1r351qoo1_400
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:25 pm

kiranr wrote:

I agree with this. I understand its busquets opinion to say this, but lets be honest, there were not many clear cut chances, apart from the xavi shot and a few shots tello and co skyed.

Nothing to do with possession imo, or barca's style of play. They just weren't good enough, neither clinical.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:30 pm

Se7en wrote:there hasnt been anything released from that game swagg but they looked pretty similair anyways

btw my point was just to show where half of barcas possession really is spent

Yeah, guess you're right, Barca's possession is always like that lol
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:04 am

Se7en wrote:"We had more possession, we deserved to win"

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
banana :bow: :bow: :bow: banana

vivabarca38 wrote:That's childish from madrid fans imo.When we defeat you we stay Humble and Respectful.You're acting as if you just won the sextuple.
Viva, I'm sorry, you're a nice guy usually but it's not true that Barca fans are humble and respectful. This trolling and flaming will never stop because "they started it first". It's always about payback time when one team wins.
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:16 am

This how Possession = WE ARE GODS world we live in really pisses me off....

For example Swansea had 78% against us but they hardly created a chance all game.... thier freaking CB had over 150 passes ffs.

They had the possession because we let him, same as Madrid last night and just like Madrid as soon as they got close to our box we slammed the door in thier face.

and the media said we were dominated, because possession this and that its fckin bs.....

Give me how we have played recently in our new 4-2-1-3 system and how Bilbao play anyday over passing it sideways and backwards.......

Also as i said when we beat Swansea 2-0..... have your possession we will take the points.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:47 am

paperbackwriter wrote:
kiranr wrote:

THANK YOU! This is EXACTLY it, I don't understand how some people do not understand that!
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:50 am

Dont be so retarded lol

If Barca's football "made" people park the bus, why doesnt it happen every game?

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:53 am

Every team parks the bus eerytime vs barca.....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:57 am

Like Man Utd in the final? Oh no...

Or Valencia and Bilbao just this season? Oh wait...

You people are watching your own brand football I swear lol

Vs Chelsea from kick off, we got the ball and they instantly put 10 players in their own half behind the ball and they didnt come to get it at all.

They filled their entire half with 10 players..where do you think Barca are going to pass it? lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:00 am

Barca's football is designed to keep posession......

So you want all the players to be in the other half despite not having the ball?

Don't seem like a good game plan to me.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:02 am

You could just you know, go press them, win it back and then try and keep it...sort of like Arsenal, Valencia, Bilbao..whatever.

You dont HAVE to do that if you dont want to, but to say our style makes people park the bus is frankly stupid.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next