Arsenal 1 - 2 Wigan: Just what the hell was that? - Page 4 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Arsenal 1 - 2 Wigan: Just what the hell was that?

+20
Emaharg
Lex
The Verminator
RED
lenear1030
RealGunner
MJ
SamuelJayC
Eman
6unner
julias
usman111
Sina
Twoism
waitressinthesky
Raptorgunner
djoe26
EL Patron
aleumdance
Jay29
24 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Arsenal 1 - 2 Wigan: Just what the hell was that? - Page 4 Empty Re: Arsenal 1 - 2 Wigan: Just what the hell was that?

Post by Flick Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:10 pm

As for Ox not playing, Wenger has a reason for him not playing.. Remember Wilshere? the same Wilshere who play all year last year? yea... He's still injured for the whole year.. Ox is still only 18 and still has a lot to learn.. We'll probably never see another Cesc in our team. Cesc is probably the only player ever that I've seen who has broken into the team at 16 and wasn't injured until like 23...

Flick
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Arsenal 1 - 2 Wigan: Just what the hell was that? - Page 4 Empty Re: Arsenal 1 - 2 Wigan: Just what the hell was that?

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:28 pm

Flick wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
usman111 wrote:sagna wasnt shit
ramsey was shit
walcott was average

these three make up the right side of arsenals team, ramsey was shit he could not defend going into other peoples places and forgetting his role was arteta one. he caused so many positional mistakes that led to attacks omg

ramsey the worst player in the history for arsenal. he doesnot deserve that red shirt. he should be sold to a championship club. the entire team suffers because of him. he fcks the entire mid field. arsenal lost because of him. arsenal dont need him. i hope he gets injured and never come back.

As much as I dont like Ramsey, I never wish anything bad on him, Ramsey is not a starter and I would not sell him the only thing would benefits both side is if he send him on a loan.

The truth is next year Ramsey wont be getting much game time at Arsenal. Even though Ramsey plays like shit every game he tries hard but Walcott is another story, we should called Walcott, Casper from now on.

You seem to only like to blame Walcott and Ramsey for the losses. I am an Arsenal Fan and I saw that nearly everyone on the team was playing like crap. Ramsey had to cover for Song when Song went forward... Santos played like crap. Sagna played like crap. The only people who didn't play like crap were basically Benyaoun and Rosicky. Scz should have read the ball better for those 2 goals he gave up.

Some players have bad games but we all know next game they will step up and win the game for us, but Ramsey and Walcott are not those type of players.

I cant expect Sagna to put WC performance every single game, main reason why they dont get blame for the loss.

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Flick Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:31 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
Flick wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
usman111 wrote:sagna wasnt shit
ramsey was shit
walcott was average

these three make up the right side of arsenals team, ramsey was shit he could not defend going into other peoples places and forgetting his role was arteta one. he caused so many positional mistakes that led to attacks omg

ramsey the worst player in the history for arsenal. he doesnot deserve that red shirt. he should be sold to a championship club. the entire team suffers because of him. he fcks the entire mid field. arsenal lost because of him. arsenal dont need him. i hope he gets injured and never come back.

As much as I dont like Ramsey, I never wish anything bad on him, Ramsey is not a starter and I would not sell him the only thing would benefits both side is if he send him on a loan.

The truth is next year Ramsey wont be getting much game time at Arsenal. Even though Ramsey plays like shit every game he tries hard but Walcott is another story, we should called Walcott, Casper from now on.

You seem to only like to blame Walcott and Ramsey for the losses. I am an Arsenal Fan and I saw that nearly everyone on the team was playing like crap. Ramsey had to cover for Song when Song went forward... Santos played like crap. Sagna played like crap. The only people who didn't play like crap were basically Benyaoun and Rosicky. Scz should have read the ball better for those 2 goals he gave up.

Some players have bad games but we all know next game they will step up and win the game for us, but Ramsey and Walcott are not those type of players.

I cant expect Sagna to put WC performance every single game, main reason why they dont get blame for the loss.

The same Walcott that has 10+ goals and 10+ assists? That's one of the best stats in the whole league. He's inconsistent but when he performs what is he? He's WC. His job is to create space for the team. Sure Ramsey has been inconsistent but he's only 21.. and he's playing out of position at AM he's a DLP. Wenger is playing him at AM to make him learn other aspects of the game.

Flick
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:51 pm

Anyone remember how Rosicky played last season? or start of this season? Look at him now, totally diffrent player. Give Ramsey some time and i agree that he shouldnt start because he lacks confidence. He should only come on as a sub and that when we lead.

For those who thinks Ramsey played shit whole season which is totally untrue. He had some very good games at start of the season. His performances against Leeds and Chelsea are one of them. He somehow lost his form when Rosicky came to his form.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4