•MilanDevil•
BarrileteCosmico
Sushi Master
hrealmadrid
Albiceleste
37 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Messi is going to be a father? - Page 3 Empty Re: Messi is going to be a father?

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:00 pm

Collblanc wrote:I played at La Masia so I dont really suck that bad. It does not improve anything. Offcourse is enhances your muscles development; that's where its for. Using that muscles takes talent and skill.

As legit as the 15 year old Spurs professional :bow:

But really, that sounds interesting. I know a guy who was offered the HGH treatment, but didnt take it. He was rather tiny TBH.

S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Messi is going to be a father? - Page 3 Empty Re: Messi is going to be a father?

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Why are people talking about HGH???, when i saw 3 pages i thought you were discussing the name of the kid and whether he would play for Barca or Espanyol... guess i was wrong then
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:04 pm

is being an athlete not part of being a footballer?

do you really think if messi did not take hgh and stayed that short he would be the footballer he is today?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:16 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Why are people talking about HGH???, when i saw 3 pages i thought you were discussing the name of the kid and whether he would play for Barca or Espanyol... guess i was wrong then

He/She will be called Cristiano/a :coffee:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:18 pm

If it's a girl like said above, she and CR7's kid better hookup and make us a super baby.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:21 pm

Female Messi + Benjaming Aguero (.5 Aguero + .5 Maradona) = GOAT coupling
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomasso Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:22 pm

If you don't believe HGH made Messi the footballer he is today, you are unworthy of even being acknowledged. HGH IS a PED... this is documented in every single sport by scientists. If HGH had no benefit to athletes then it wouldn't be banned. Simple.
Tomasso
Tomasso
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:26 pm

See videos of Messi at 5 years of age. Did he take HGH also then Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:29 pm

HGH is banned from normal people but it is not for people with growth hormone deficiencies. That's what it's for. It treated an ailment, it made Messi normal, it didn't make him into a bodybuilder. Can you seriously claim this guy has an athletic advantage to everyone else?

Messi is going to be a father? - Page 3 Argentina-footballer-lionel-messi-splash-credit2
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:31 pm

Tomasso wrote:If you don't believe HGH made Messi the footballer he is today, you are unworthy of even being acknowledged. HGH IS a PED... this is documented in every single sport by scientists. If HGH had no benefit to athletes then it wouldn't be banned. Simple.

Messi didn't take HGH to become a footballer...
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomasso Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:34 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:HGH is banned from normal people but it is not for people with growth hormone deficiencies. That's what it's for. It treated an ailment, it made Messi normal, it didn't make him into a bodybuilder. Can you seriously claim this guy has an athletic advantage to everyone else?

Messi is going to be a father? - Page 3 Argentina-footballer-lionel-messi-splash-credit2

Normal??? I'm not saying this was deliberate by Barca doctors, I'm saying the HGH had benefits that nobody expected. It's clear Messi is cognitively on a different level. HGH is given for cognitive deficits as well, as a which look through medical journals will show you. I'm not saying Messi was untalented, I'm saying HGH made Messi better than a "normal" player.
Tomasso
Tomasso
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:36 pm

Defender : T.Silva
Atacker : Heskey Cool
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:40 pm

I don't really know anything about the cognitive effects of HGH, so perhaps it had an influence and can't really comment in that regard. Perhaps not, though, but like M99 said just look at the tons of videos of Messi playing before he even took the meds. It's clear as a summer day that his talent was always there. If HGH were as fantastic as you make it seem then every had-been midget would be a world beater.

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomasso Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:41 pm

RealGunner wrote:Messi didn't take HGH to become a footballer...

Does this somehow change the fact that Messi took daily injections of HGH while enrolled at La Masia?
Tomasso
Tomasso
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomasso Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:43 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I don't really know anything about the cognitive effects of HGH, so perhaps it had an influence and can't really comment in that regard. Perhaps not, though, but like M99 said just look at the tons of videos of Messi playing before he even took the meds. It's clear as a summer day that his talent was always there. If HGH were as fantastic as you make it seem then every had-been midget would be a world beater.

I don't deny Messi's talent. Obviously Barcelona would not have signed him and administered the treatment if they did not think he was good enough to eventually play for the first team. If HGH only had an effect on height, he would have been a very good player. But the other benefits of HGH have made him into a superhuman player.
Tomasso
Tomasso
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:45 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I don't really know anything about the cognitive effects of HGH, so perhaps it had an influence and can't really comment in that regard. Perhaps not, though, but like M99 said just look at the tons of videos of Messi playing before he even took the meds. It's clear as a summer day that his talent was always there. If HGH were as fantastic as you make it seem then every had-been midget would be a world beater.

Agreed. Messi had an undisputed talent even before the treatment. I know I should take everything into consideration but I can't since I don't really know much about HGH. If it helped him become the player he is today - than it's something not easily ignored. Messi had tons of talent as a kid, and he would defo become a great footballer, but I see how someone would think HGH just gave him that edge.

Anyway. Lol at that 1st video (Messi at 10 yrs old), @ 2:07 the kid in yellow shirt comes to ref and asks if he can go home 'cause he's sick of the asswhooping Messi is giving them Laughing
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:51 pm

In what context is embarazada used here? Does it just mean pregnant, or also 'embarassed' (disgraced)? Can a Spanish speaker please clarify me on this?
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:55 pm

Embarazada in Spanish only means pregnant. It does not mean 'disgraced' in Spanish.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:54 pm

Those videos are great. But his youth coach in argentina once said there was a kid he thought was just as good who didnt make it. You can go on youtube and see many child prodigies dribbling past everyone and scoring for fun, the point is child football is totally incomparable to adult football, and cant really be used as a reference to what a player would be like when they are older
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:21 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Embarazada in Spanish only means pregnant. It does not mean 'disgraced' in Spanish.

Thanks, I was discussing this with someone and it was important.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:17 pm

Messi's girlfriend says she is not pregnant.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:26 pm

Congrats to Messi on losing his virginity.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:36 pm

RealGunner wrote:Messi's girlfriend says she is not pregnant.

He cheated on her affraid
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:49 pm

:vagi: didnt really think they were true tbh they were just rumors going around Argentina

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:52 pm

His gf is hot....so is he going to get marrieD?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:55 pm

One less midget to worry about..
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next