Lord Hades
Albiceleste
Tifoso Romanista
fatman123
Blue Barrett
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

And now I just remembered why I always HATED Messi - Page 2 Empty Re: And now I just remembered why I always HATED Messi

Post by Onyx Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:27 pm

"There are players here who hate Chelsea more than Real Madrid," Messi told the News of the World. "I never thought I would hear myself say that.

Where does it say he hates them?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

And now I just remembered why I always HATED Messi - Page 2 Empty Re: And now I just remembered why I always HATED Messi

Post by Zealous Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:29 pm

"There are players here who hate Chelsea more than Real Madrid," Messi told the News of the World. "I never thought I would hear myself say that."

I find that hard to believe.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:37 pm

OMG where are his manners????
crucify him
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:56 pm

From barcastuff: note: supposed messi quotes on chelsea from the news of the world are of course fake #fcblive #cfc shame on @blueschronicle for spreading

English media :facepalm: In upcoming days there will be more fake quotes, probably from Daily Star, caughtoffside and The Sun.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:01 pm

So because someone on Twitter says they're fake, they're fake? Since when did Twitter become the Holy Bible of journalism?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:46 pm

did you really write this fake article .

I know some others ways to loose time .
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:04 pm

harhar11 wrote:

This is the bruises that Messi got because of that.
And now I just remembered why I always HATED Messi - Page 2 1140980555

And Del Horno didnt even get a yellow :facepalm:

Poor man's Ronaldo's three stiches :coffee:

Anyway, this thread :lol!:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:15 pm

Those quotes are actually real. He said it a few years back while Mou was still manager.

NOTW just stole the interview as usual and claimed it was theirs lol.

Zealous wrote:
I find that hard to believe.

There's a reason Barca have hated Mou even loooong before sprinkler-gate. Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:41 pm

TBH I hope these quotes are real, more motivation. Twisted Evil

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:42 pm

This thread is hilarious. I don't know why anyone even needs to claim it's fake, who cares? What he said is perfectly fine. News flash, some players don't like certain teams, OMG what a revelation.

This post stinks of someone who has never played a competitive sport in there life. Of course there are teams you hate. Every player does, and did he even say he hates them?

I love it, just ignore ALL of the respectful Messi quotes and then label him a c*nt for this. If he even said it. What a joke.

This pile on Barcelona thing for every little thing has gotten so out of control on here. I'm glad everyone in this thread didn't pile on and realize what a joke this thread is.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:58 pm

dnmac4 wrote:This thread is hilarious. I don't know why anyone even needs to claim it's fake, who cares? What he said is perfectly fine. News flash, some players don't like certain teams, OMG what a revelation.

This post stinks of someone who has never played a competitive sport in there life. Of course there are teams you hate. Every player does, and did he even say he hates them?

I love it, just ignore ALL of the respectful Messi quotes and then label him a c*nt for this. If he even said it. What a joke.

This pile on Barcelona thing for every little thing has gotten so out of control on here. I'm glad everyone in this thread didn't pile on and realize what a joke this thread is.
Awwwwww.........cry me a f*kin river!
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:15 pm

...someone needs to get laid.

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:44 pm

Messi did say this, but the word ´hate´ is much more agressive then how he meant it. He doesnt want to play against Chelsea, they are difficult. I can look up the original quotes (in spanish' from the library somewhere.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2