halamadrid2
Ganso
Swanhends
Emaharg
milanfan7
66 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Mancini is a joke. - Page 6 Empty Re: Mancini is a joke.

Post by Casciavit Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:43 pm

Milan was never relegated back then ffs

We even won CL the season we supposedly got relegated in.

Last edited by Casciavit on Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:58 pm

Cas we were relegated and we appeared in CL the following years, dont you remember? UEFA gave CL spots to Serie B in those days
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:12 pm

RED and i finally found something to bond over Embarassed
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:28 pm

Brief History of Mancini:

Fiorentina, 2002: Fio in shambles, takes them to the Coppa Italia, and gets relegated in the same season. Viewed as a success for winning the cup, but a team in financial disarray takes another step backwards as they get relegated.

Lazio, 2003: Guides Lazio to the Uefa cup semis. Cash strapped, he is forced to sell players like Nesta and Crespo. Finished 4th, then 6th, then left. The club had little money to deal with and he was able to succeed there. +1 to him there.

Inter: We know about their success in the league, and the stackedness of the squad, and the state of the league during his tenure there. 3 league titles, 2 coppas, 2 supercoppas. In the CL, its a different story: 3-0 loss on agg to Milan, next season a firts round exit to valencia who were extremely undermatched. Another humiliation by liverpool (3-0 on agg) as players get sent off and they crash out in the CL third year running.

City: 2 group stage failures.

TL:DR - Dude cant cut it at the CL. It may or may not be true that he needs money to succeed as Fiorentina and Lazio achieved success in comparison to the financial state of the clubs at the time. Hes not good enough to win at the highest level, literally. The KO stages of the CL is where u cement ur legacy, and so far he has big fat 0s across the board
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:29 pm

Surag wrote:
aleumdance wrote:wanna know why we premfaces are actually mad at him.

dude is fvcking up EPL's coefficients , he is $hit continental manager..

Why do you fcking care about the co-efficients.Arent you fcking supposed to be the best fcking league in the world ?

This just further strengthens my theory that EPL fans support rival clubs in Europe more than anyone else.All this, while the league is in actually a good state lol.

I care so that we won't have to g et 3 places in the UCL, like some top league in the mediterranean
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:57 am

Grooverider wrote:
ynwa wrote:
Grooverider wrote:A few managers continue to lurk in the league, when they clearly have not produced or are just crap....

Mancini (for the love of god just fire the guy)
Wenger (see above )

B. Rodgers (out of his depth)

:facepalm:

How exactly is Rodgers out of his depth? Or is this another tale of knee-jerk after the Soton game?

He's inherited an ageing squad (Maxi, Kuyt, Bellers, etc all gone) and had to revolutionise the whole team to play to the style he wants to implement. It took a couple of months for the players to adapt (we're still improving mind you) to it and we look like a genuine threat to most sides in the league now. And we'll be a genuine threat to the top four next season. You can quote me on that.

wishful thinking to be fair, the league has five teams that are clearly better than you...a top four finish would be a fluke for pool..odds massively against you from the off.

Also, why should Wenger get sacked? The day Arsene gets sacked is the day Arsenal declines. They'd be in the same boat as Liverpool was a couple of seasons ago when they sacked Rafa Benitez. Bunch of spoilt fans being brainwashed by the media for a "change" that they'll soon regret.

Based on? how would anyone know that arsenal will suddenly crumble if wenger left? Going 8/9 years whatever without one single trophy is lame, reaching just one cl final with the players hes had over the years is also.

Wenger is the sole reason why Arsenal has been getting top four consistently. And he IS carrying the whole club on his shoulders. Both internally and externally.

From the academy to the first team, Wenger is the one reason why Arsenal are still one of the better sides in the league and why they continue to play in Europe every season. He's done so much for not just the club but for the league yet the "modern" generation of fans want results NOW and only care about NOW which has put Arsene in strife.

I mean, you look at that Arsenal squad. Are you really telling me they are good enough to consistently make the four? They have talented players, I can agree with that. But all their "experienced" players are 22/23. Both Cazorla and Podolski are a mature age but they're still adapting to life in England. I don't rate Mertesacker at all and Vermaelen for me is not a captain. They have no absolutely no leaders in the team. Their most influential player is a 19 or 20? year old in Jack Wilshere. Wenger is doing an amazing job and you just know he'll get them into playing Europe again.

The whole Arsenal board listens to Arsene for a reason. Not only does he do the job on the pitch but he is one of the main reasons why Arsenal is financial stable right now. He's paid off the Emirates debt on his own in the past 6 years... which has come at a cost of fighting for the league and putting immense pressure on himself. But a lot of Arsene's work goes unnoticed. From both neutral and Arsenal fans.

The only problem I have with Wenger is that he doesn't take the CL seriously enough. But I'm apparently deluded for thinking that way.

Which takes me to my original point. The whole club would fall apart the day Wenger leaves / gets sacked. And the Arsenal board know it. It's why they've been very patient with him and still have 100% confidence with him.

Also, you're absolutely taking the piss if you think Rodgers is getting the sack if he doesn't finish in the top 6. He can lose the remainder of his last 8 games and finish 10th but he will be the manager of Liverpool next season. He's done enough to cement his place. We'll be a legitmate threat to the top four next season.
Oh, and Kenny was brought in to stabalise the club. He was never the ideal manager for FSG, although it was disrespectful in my eyes to let him go. But he did bring the players and fans back together and got everybody on the same page during his time at the club. That's just stated before you try and be a smart ass and mention Dalglish wasn't safe despite being top 7 blah blah.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:16 pm

if they gey to 9th place, please elaborate on what BR has done to keep his job? Cuz that doesnt sound like a winning mentaliry right there
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:24 pm

^ and what does changing managers left and right achieve ?

Yea right, we've changed 4 manages in 4 years (disgrace I know) and it has just stopped progressing. new ideas and shit all the time.

English football is different from Italian football where a manager gets sacked after losing 3 games. Sorry, but true story

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:53 pm

LOL. how u even know i follow Italian Football?. Im sorry bro but for me and possibly a few ppl, keeping Brendan will be a gamble that could backfire. for me Brendan Rodgers NEEDS 6th place and being on top of Everton
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:54 pm

^ it says you support Juventus.

I'd find it strange if you don't follow the league your supported club is from.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:12 pm

Perhaps they will keep BR for continuity. Liverpool have certainly turned it up a notch in the last 2 months or so. Didn't they have a 3-0, then a 5-0, then a 4-0 all in a row? something like that at least.

Maybe there isn't anything to suggest he's a top drawer manager, but I'm hard pressed to find reasons for him to get the nut sack.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:34 pm

ah, forgot i had that hehe. no bro i follow Serie A every week, im a die hard Juventus and Serie A fan. I also watch PL a lot too so thats why im giving my 2 cents to Roger.

how much of a fan am i? I started taking Italian classes, almost 8 months now.... :p
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:35 pm

My question for you guys is, where do you see Liverpool in the standings with the squad they have?
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:51 pm

Rodgers will have a big say for Liverpool and his career in this summer.

So far he made a couple good signings and looking good tbh.

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:52 pm

As for Mancini....

Nevermind Very Happy
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:20 am

I just watched the second half of Spurs vs Man C. And I couldnt believe how shit Man C were? At the start of the second half, Milner off and Kolarov on, and the commentators were saying it seemed odd already. Then I watch the next 45 mins Spurs dominate and Mancini after wach goal had a look of a guy who had no idea, and didnt know what to do. He didnt make any useful sub or chang ein tactics that clearly werent working, just his usual facial expression of disbelief and handshaking when Man C are losing.

AVB on the other hand made all the subs that changed the game and were motivating and active throughout, top draw.

I havent watched a lot of EPL games this season, but if this was a typical 45 mins of Mancini then I think Man C have got no hope if they dont fking fire him in the summer! Laughing
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:42 am

Another masterstroke from Mancini today

City get molested 3 times in 7 minutes. They need some sort of response

Result?

89th minute

Edin Dzeko>>>

<<<Scott Sinclair

My brain :facepalm:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:30 am

Needs to go.

If you choke like that vs arguably the biggest choking club out there, then I don't know what to say
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:58 am

CBarca wrote:Needs to go.

If you choke like that vs arguably the biggest choking club out there, then I don't know what to say

Laughing

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:37 am

Mancini knows hes now a 'sitting duck' as it were.

Its fairly obvious that the City Board have given up on him, will be interesting to see who they appoint as manager in the summer and what players stay and who goes though.
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackmore. Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:23 pm

I believe if Mancini wins the FA Cup, he'll have earned another year at the job. With better signings and better luck in the CL, he'll do better.

Optimistic view? Maybe. Maybe I want him to succeed again with those players, and I don't want a Mourinoh going to Man City.
Blackmore.
Blackmore.
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri May 03, 2013 7:23 pm

This guy... I swear... :facepalm:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2013/05/03/3951603/mancini-encourages-sinclair-to-leave-manchester-city

Why did you buy him? Why. Did. You. Buy. Him? rofl
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri May 03, 2013 7:24 pm

Mancini to Izzy: "Because I can. Because. I. Can."

*flicks scarf*
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by bebmeister Fri May 03, 2013 9:26 pm

izzy wrote:This guy... I swear... :facepalm:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2013/05/03/3951603/mancini-encourages-sinclair-to-leave-manchester-city

Why did you buy him? Why. Did. You. Buy. Him? rofl

Because he didn't?
Mancini is only the coach at Man City, not manager. He comes with suggestions, but it's clear that he doesn't have the final say. Why do you think he keeps whining over the club not spending on quality players? They choose depth over quality this season and it showed.

bebmeister
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri May 03, 2013 10:51 pm

I'd be inclined to agree if they'd sold their star players and filled them with young quality. But they've kept the same squad as last season's league winners and actually added MORE players, only to fail horribly

Oh and Penotelli doesn't count as a loss
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 03, 2013 10:54 pm

I'd take Sinclair all day long, provided Pardew f*cks off and we actually stay up.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next