Rebaño Sagrado
Le Samourai
VanDeezNuts
I Have Mono
Onyx
74 posters

Page 20 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 20 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 27, 2012 8:40 pm

From what I saw Oscar plays like Ozil. We need the Spark.

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 20 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by LWL91 Mon May 28, 2012 12:50 am

Oscar would never make it in Real Madrid at the moment. In Juventus however...........
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon May 28, 2012 12:41 pm

Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero has again rejected talk of a move to Real Madrid.

Aguero plans on playing a leading role in that quest, with their no desire on his part to head for pastures new.

"My future is at Manchester City," the 23-year-old striker told The Times.

"I want to stay here. My contract has four years left to run and I see myself being here at least as long as that.

"There are always rumours, but there is no truth in them. I am not thinking about moving to Real Madrid or anywhere else.

"City have treated me very well from the very first day I arrived, I'm settled at the club and my family are happy in Manchester, and I want to stay.

"I can win everything that I want to win here. We have won one title now and we can go on to win more.

"Once you have one, you are desperate for the second, the third, the fourth, and it will be the same with us. We won the Premier League title this season. Why shouldn't we believe we can win it in years to come, too?"

Real Madrid are willing to bid £15 million for Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic.

Ivanovic joined Chelsea from Lokomotiv Moscow in 2008 in a reported €12 million (£9m) deal.

"I know what has been written about my future and that Madrid are following me, but now is not the time to talk about this," the 28-year-old told Marca.

"I am focused on the national team now and I am very happy at Chelsea."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 28, 2012 12:47 pm

S32TABLANCA wrote:Mou should have been watching Castilla, SMH

Razz

He did, he was at Castilla's game against Cadiz.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Mon May 28, 2012 2:01 pm

Promote Carvajal, buy Moura, and keep Joselu, Morata and Alex ready to play some matches

--------------------------------------Casillas/Adan
Arbeloa/Carvajal----------Pepe/Albiol------------------Ramos/Varane----------------Marcelo/Coentrao
---------------------------Alonso/Sahin------------Khedira/Alex
Di Maria/Moura-------------------------Ozil/Granero--------------------------------Ronaldo/Callejon
-----------------------------------Benzema/Higuain

OUT: Lass, Kaka, Carvalho and Altintop

IN: Moura

PROMOTE: Carvajal and Alex(if needed)
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon May 28, 2012 2:32 pm

Zealous wrote:
S32TABLANCA wrote:Mou should have been watching Castilla, SMH

Razz

He did, he was at Castilla's game against Cadiz.

I Feel Deceived (C)

Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 20 Xavi-hernandez
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 28, 2012 3:53 pm

watching castilla at home>>>>>>>>away
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon May 28, 2012 6:45 pm

Lucas, Hazard or Neymar? hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Mon May 28, 2012 7:11 pm

Debuchy :coffee:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 28, 2012 8:32 pm

mtfootball wrote:Lucas, Hazard or Neymar? hmm

Lucas, Yaya, RB
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon May 28, 2012 9:23 pm

Bring Drenthe back, buy lukaku, and bring john terry since he can probably play RB since he's on chelsea and won champions league
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon May 28, 2012 10:08 pm

ColoJunior wrote:Bring Drenthe back, buy lukaku, and bring john terry since he can probably play RB since he's on chelsea and won champions league
Laughing .. wait you're serious Shocked
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon May 28, 2012 11:03 pm

nope nope nope.... or am I
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Mon May 28, 2012 11:21 pm

ColoJunior wrote:Bring Drenthe back, buy lukaku, and bring john terry since he can probably play RB since he's on chelsea and won champions league

lol. i agree. lol

its seems people arent being realistic with their transfer suggestions.

Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Tue May 29, 2012 9:36 am

Neymar, Mvila so far in my list, cant make up my mind on RB, its Carvajal or Azzebcueta, Walker or some other RB.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue May 29, 2012 12:38 pm

ivanovich,yaya

and sell kaka to buy lucas moura if so

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 29, 2012 12:42 pm

ElConfidencial: Mourinho does NOT recommend the signing of Lucas Moura, not a priority, maybe in the future. Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Tue May 29, 2012 12:48 pm

Thank GOD.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue May 29, 2012 3:21 pm

Makes sense he's only 19. Amazing prospect but not a signing that we are in need of... Almost like when we signed canales...
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 29, 2012 3:24 pm

ColoJunior wrote:Makes sense he's only 19. Amazing prospect but not a signing that we are in need of... Almost like when we signed canales...

not really the same case, but we do have a need for a AM that can play across the pitch to come in, and to challenge Di Maria specially, back up ozil if needed.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Tue May 29, 2012 3:46 pm

u mean neymar smoking

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 29, 2012 3:50 pm

No i dont mean Neymar, because it's very obvious that Neymar is a forward, while we need a midfielder who understands the concept of passing, movements, playing in rhythm and sync with the other guys and who can get his team going. Neymar isnt that at all.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue May 29, 2012 3:56 pm

Silva would be a nice addition to replace Kaka, however I doubt Man City would sell.

---------------------------------------------------

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho is driving their deal for Sao Paulo star Lucas Moura.

Under pressure from former club Chelsea, Mourinho is determined to land the Brazil international after watching him play against Denmark on Saturday.

Marca says Mourinho knows Sao Paulo are reluctant to sell, but will use his great personality to convince Lucas that his immediate future must be Madrid and to push his club to allow him to leave this summer.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Tue May 29, 2012 4:03 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:No i dont mean Neymar, because it's very obvious that Neymar is a forward, while we need a midfielder who understands the concept of passing, movements, playing in rhythm and sync with the other guys and who can get his team going. Neymar isnt that at all.

lol, you described excatly the opposite. neymar does all that, he completely understand the concept of passing, movment, the pace and rhythm the attacks and sync with teammates, infact its one of his main strenghts. Teamwork. Just because he scores tons and tons of goals doesnt mean he is a forward. he can be a forward and a midfeilder depending on his role.

Lucas on the other hand is like di maria, lacks the footballing brain, passing, teamwork are his weak suits. just get the ball and run into anywhere and may be cross or something.

i though you knew lucas/neymar more then me, i though wrong.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 29, 2012 5:01 pm

SuperMAG wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:No i dont mean Neymar, because it's very obvious that Neymar is a forward, while we need a midfielder who understands the concept of passing, movements, playing in rhythm and sync with the other guys and who can get his team going. Neymar isnt that at all.

lol, you described excatly the opposite. neymar does all that, he completely understand the concept of passing, movment, the pace and rhythm the attacks and sync with teammates, infact its one of his main strenghts. Teamwork. Just because he scores tons and tons of goals doesnt mean he is a forward. he can be a forward and a midfeilder depending on his role.

Lucas on the other hand is like di maria, lacks the footballing brain, passing, teamwork are his weak suits. just get the ball and run into anywhere and may be cross or something.

i though you knew lucas/neymar more then me, i though wrong.

No, Neymar is a forward who has a good understanding of team concept, yet his role in the team has nothing to do with what someone like Ganso does for example.

It's often in the most difficult games that you see the true nature of some player. just last week i was watching Neymar against Velez again, and you can clearly see that he is one the player in the further position up the pitch for santos. he is a forward, his job when he gets the ball is to run at defenses and make a goal or cross happen. he is the one making the diagonal runs coming in, or stretching the play wide left to initiate counters.

It's like saying that Ronaldo is a midfielder when he clearly is a forward. sure neymar have a better understanding of team concept, but he fits in no way the description i mentioned. there is a difference between an attacking midfielder who is comfortable hanging in the midfield, setting up tempo while moving forward, and a forward that looks to finish moves. we dont need another forward, you can put a lad like hulk in the same category.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Tue May 29, 2012 5:57 pm

Yes, thats because thats his role with santos. If you want him start deep, he does that well too. If you remember when ganso wasnt playing, he was the one who was acting as a roaming midfeilder, lunchin, creating attacks from all over the pitch.

Ronaldo i would say that he is a forward, he spends most of the time lurking in and around the box, where he is most effective at. Neymar can do many stuff, he can be a forward, a winger, and amc. He is complete in his own way. thats the type of player i want.

But thats not my point, what on earth makes you think Lucas is an AM. All he does is wait in the wing, receaves the ball and lunches into nowhere. doesnt that reminds you of dimaria.

Honestly i dont want a winger to act like that, i want our attacking players to be complete, they can create and score. Can do many things, deep and forward.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum