"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

+43
Die Borussen
CBarca
FennecFox7
shinigami99
The Verminator
Pedram
Babun
hrealmadrid
Rebaño Sagrado
Aensensen
ToEy
spanky
halamadrid2
jibers
Dnmac4
alexjanosik
S32TABLANCA
rsinatra
punkfusion1992
RealGunner
Lord Awesome
LeVersacci
StevieRayVaughan
harhar11
Lord Hades
EarlyPrototype
VanDeezNuts
Swanhends
the xcx
Doc
free_cat
guest7
Le Samourai
Mr Nick09
Lex
The Franchise
che
dronte
Senor Penguin
TheRedStag
kiranr
Albiceleste
BarrileteCosmico
47 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st Empty "Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:17 pm

RAFAEL FABIÁN 22/03/2012

TÁNGANA EN VESTUARIOS // Pero el plante no fue lo peor. El Real perdió los papeles y tanto jugadores como asistentes de Mou montaron una tángana que quedó reflejada en el acta, ya que no solo se increpó al colegiado, Paradas Romero, si no se acusó de robo y se intentó provocar a los jugadores y directivos amarillos. Nada más terminar el choque, cuando Paradas Romero y sus asistentes intentaban entrar en la caseta arbitral, Pepe le frenó el paso y les dijo, como el trencilla reflejó en el acta: “Vaya atraco, hijos de puta”. Una frase que le costó la expulsión al central portugués.

Pero ahí no terminó el show del Madrid. Ronaldo encabezó una serie de intentos de provocación a futbolistas del Submarino, e incluso delante de Fernando Roig y Llaneza se quitó la camiseta y con actitud chulesca gritó: “Esto es de vergüenza, no es fútbol profesional”. Los futbolistas del Villarreal no entraron al trapo mientras escucharon las provocaciones de sus homólogos merengues.

Y para colmo, hubo un intento de Karanka, Rui Faria y otros técnicos blancos de entrar en la zona arbitral, circunstancia que le costó la expulsión al citado Rui Faria.

http://www.elperiodicomediterraneo.com/noticias/deportes/el-madrid-monta-en-los-vestuarios-y-se-planta_726037.html

But Madrid's decision not to attend the press conference was not their worse display of class. Real lost their marbles and both players and assistants of Mourinho staged a brawl that was noted in the record. The official, Paradas Romero, was accused of robbery but also they tried to provoke the yellow team's players and directors. Just as the match was finished, when Paradas Romero and his assistants tried to go into the referee's office, Pepe stepped in their way and said to them, as it shows on the record: "What a mugging, you sons of a B".

But that is not where the Madrid show ended. Ronaldo lead a series of provocation attempts to the footballers of the Submarine, even in front of Fernando Roig and Llaneza he took his shirt off and with a cocky attitude said "This is shameful, it's not profession football". The Villareal players did not fall for the bait as they listened to the merengue provocations.

And to top it off, there was an attempt by Karanka, Rui Faria and other merengue assistants to try to get into the referee zone, a circumstance that caused Rui Faria to be expelled.

:lol!:

I'd like to see this record they keep referring to. The newspaper that published this is a small-one based in Villareal.

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st Empty Re: "Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

Post by Albiceleste Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:20 pm

He took his shirt off LOL.

Man I thought it was bad when they surrounded poor old helpless Lotina during the match.

This is hilarious, sounds like something out of braveheart.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st Empty Re: "Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st

Post by kiranr Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:21 pm

What are the Madrid players crying about so much? I though Villareal were the ones who got two penalty calls disallowed.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:21 pm

Stay classy Madrid...
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:26 pm

Why isn't there one thread dedicated to all this bullsh*t?

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:28 pm

kiranr wrote:What are the Madrid players crying about so much? I though Villareal were the ones who got two penalty calls disallowed.
Staying on the pitch with 2 yellow cards is totally normal, yeah Very Happy

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by che Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:29 pm

HAHAHAHAHAH

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st Detention-for-taking-off-shirt-and-yelling-come-at-me-bro
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:30 pm

dronte wrote:
kiranr wrote:What are the Madrid players crying about so much? I though Villareal were the ones who got two penalty calls disallowed.

Where did i say anything about it being normal?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:31 pm

LOOOL che

Senor, only reason this isnt merged yet is it is a new twist on the subject and gives info we didnt know before.

Once it turns into basically the other thread, someone will merge it.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:32 pm

dronte wrote:

Saying that Senna's yellow card is Ruben's yellow card is normal too, yeah Very Happy
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:33 pm

kiranr wrote:
dronte wrote:

I'm just saying that questionable penalty calls happen every day, those are mostly subjective decisions, but 2 yellows and not a red, that's just pure stupidity so I guess they have the right to take a note on the ref (of course their outrage is a little bit of exaggeration Very Happy)

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
Saying that Senna's yellow card is Ruben's yellow card is normal too, yeah Very Happy
What I saw is that Ruben got 2 yellows, but if you say so

Last edited by dronte on Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:34 pm

Ronald thinks he's in a Twilight film :coffee:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:34 pm

uh... im a bit disappointed really. When did we stop worrying about the football? i must have missed something. im tired of the fighting, can i have my senorio madrid that only worries about the quality of football back? ffs
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:38 pm

dronte wrote:
I'm just saying that questionable penalty calls happen every day, those are mostly subjective decisions, but 2 yellows and not a red, that's just pure stupidity so I guess they have the right to take a note on the ref (of course their outrage is a little bit of exaggeration Very Happy)

Little bit? LOL.

Massive overreaction as far as i am concerned. I mean Pepe stopping the ref, Ronaldo removing his shirt bollywood style and Mourinho refusing to appear at the press conference have got to be one of the worst reactions.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:38 pm

dronte wrote:
kiranr wrote:
dronte wrote:

The yellow card on 19 mins was for Senna. TV got it wrong and said it was for Ruben. Ref said after the game that the caution was given to Marcos Senna for “making comments about my decisions.”

Ruben got booked in the second half.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:39 pm

well tbh i wouldn't put it past any spanish referee to just say that senna got the yellow to cover for himself...

not saying it's not true but yeah...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:40 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:uh... im a bit disappointed really. When did we stop worrying about the football? i must have missed something. im tired of the fighting, can i have my senorio madrid that only worries about the quality of football back? ffs
You're only disappointed? I'm annoyed ... It's just a waste of time to whine about the referee when we should be able to win and perform better than we did. Besides that, he was utterly sh*t for both sides.

I'm happy for Villarreal though. Would be a shame to lose them in La Liga.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:40 pm

Where is the referee zone lol?.....and Faria was sitting on he bench...Mou if anyone was in whatever zone they're talking about.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:42 pm

dronte wrote:
kiranr wrote:
dronte wrote:

The yellow card on 19 mins was for Senna. TV got it wrong and said it was for Ruben. Ref said after the game that the caution was given to Marcos Senna for “making comments about my decisions.”

oh man seriously... ruben did the tackle, you saw the ref pull the card and aim it at him

what che said, of course RFEF is gonna clean up for itself, don't expect anything less
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:46 pm

dronte wrote:
I'm just saying that questionable penalty calls happen every day,

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st 9k=

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRSztF3D5kOOqhK3jS733oBmYuytogsVVcvgvccTWbAfEyhk1-

Fifa rules of the game: A direct free-kick (in the area a penalty) will be awarded when a player commits one of the following infractions:
a) Grab an adversary.

Yes, very dubious penalties indeed. :facepalm: Even Marca agrees they were penalties.

Last edited by free_cat on Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:47 pm

Se7en wrote:
dronte wrote:
kiranr wrote:
dronte wrote:

oh man seriously... ruben did the tackle, you saw the ref pull the card and aim it at him

what che said, of course RFEF is gonna clean up for itself, don't expect anything less

Card wasn't for the tackle though it was for making comments about the referee decisions.

I believe the ref. He was in charge and kept Madrid in the match by not awarding clear penalties to Villareal.

Of course Madrid fans will clean up for its team by making excuses. Dont expect anything less.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:48 pm

free_cat wrote:
dronte wrote:

"Let the butthurt flow" thread - even when you're still 1st Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRSztF3D5kOOqhK3jS733oBmYuytogsVVcvgvccTWbAfEyhk1-

Fifa rules of the game: A direct free-kick (in the area a penalty) will be awarded when a player commits one of the following infractions:
a) Grab an adversary.

Yes, very dubious penalties indeed. :facepalm:

Arbeloa didn't grab the jersey. The jersey grabbed Arbeloa. This is obvious.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:49 pm

He never said those aforementioned calls were questionable, he just made a general statement Feline. Everyone who watched that match know the ref missed 2 glaring penalties.

And Nick's thoughts mirror my own. I'm tired of the fighting and the accusations. Honestly tired of it all.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:50 pm

free_cat wrote:
dronte wrote:

a) Grab an adversary.

Yes, very dubious penalties indeed. :facepalm: Even Marca agrees they were penalties.
Seriously, you badly twisted my words.. Where did I say those weren't penalties? I even missed these because I didn't watch the whole match. Chill down mate, I was talking in general, I'm not a Real Madrid fan so don't start bashing.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:52 pm

dronte wrote:
kiranr wrote:
dronte wrote:

That's why the official LigaBBVA website said it was Rubens yellow card and the website suddenly crashed with all the drama at the end of the game, and that's also why the official LigaBBVA app also showed it was Rubens yellow card.

The ref even pointed at Ruben when he got the card ffs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next