Semi Final - Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich discussion - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Semi Final - Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich discussion

+40
adnyana179
hrealmadrid
rwo power
Kev
LeSwagg James
The Lizard King
the xcx
LeVersacci
Omniscient
Funkentelechy
McAgger
Yuri Yukuv
S32TABLANCA
Kuru
Tigole
paperbackwriter
punkfusion1992
Baraa
lukemansgs
Mr. Festim
teza1992
StrugaRock
Le Samourai
halamadrid2
FalcaoPunch
Mamad
huntsman
Valkyrja
Lord Hades
The Messiah
Babun
Pedram
VanDeezNuts
Rebaño Sagrado
guest7
Ganso
SuperMAG
Paprika
Jack Daniels
Onyx
44 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Semi Final - Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Semi Final - Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich discussion

Post by Omniscient Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:45 am

I dislike the Bernabeu, it's far too fickle. I can't think of another remotely large team in Europe who have a fanbase that won't hesitate to boo anyone on their team who's playing below par.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Semi Final - Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Semi Final - Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich discussion

Post by Babun Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:25 am

Here, an interesting read by Sid Lowe. He's been busy again with putting us in the wrong light:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2012/apr/05/real-madrid-bayern-munich-champions-league
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:04 am

Omniscient wrote:I dislike the Bernabeu, it's far too fickle. I can't think of another remotely large team in Europe who have a fanbase that won't hesitate to boo anyone on their team who's playing below par.

that probably tells them to get their friggin act together, yesterday Altintop was booed and rightly so

they dont boo you if you play good, in fact they sing your name
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:57 pm

Another semifinal two years in a row?!
That's great!
Next game will be tough though

The fans at the Bernabeu are ignorant.
They don't boo when a player plays poorly they boo for anything.

Even when we are maintaining possession and dominating the team, they boo. That's just shows the type of fanbase that attends these games.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:08 pm

Bump.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:56 am

Casillas

Arbeloa Pepe Ramos Coentrao

Xabi Khedira

Di Magia Ozil CR7

Benzema

most likely line up

we MUST finish are chances

will be happy with a draw
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:20 pm

Who is Rebaño Sagrado?
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:42 pm

GL's Goat Afro
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:53 pm

This is it Boys!

Let us hope we get a very favorable result to bring at the Bernabeu.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:56 pm

We will beat Bayern Munich! defo not going to be a easy match for sure 3-1 :coffee:
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:07 pm

Bayern Munich (4-2-3-1): Neuer; Lahm, Boateng, Badstuber, Alaba; Luiz Gustavo, Schweinsteiger; Robben, Kroos, Ribery; Gomez

Subs: Butt, Rafinha, Contento, Pranjic, Tymoshchuk, Olic

Real Madrid (4-2-3-1): Casillas; Arbeloa, Ramos, Pepe, Coentrao; Khedira, Xabi Alonso; Di Maria, Ozil, Ronaldo; Benzema

Subs: Adan, Marcelo, Albiol, Varane, Kaka, Granero, Higuain

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:27 pm

We just need a goal in the 2nd leg. With the 2nd leg being at the Bernabeu, hopefully we'll win.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Festim Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:39 pm

Pepe was MOTM for me. Coentrao was doing great but he totally ruined it in the end. Sergio was off too. Khedira sucked he was outclassed many times due to his speed. Hmm and Mourinho didn't actually need to go defensive after scoring. He should have just put Kaka instead of Ozil and go for the killer so a bad decision by him
Mr. Festim
Mr. Festim
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:42 pm

one of the worst moments is when you concede late goals like these , hopefully we treat the second leg like a must win ,and play to our best..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:20 am

On Bayern's first: IMO, it shouldn't have stood. Gustavo was offside and looked to have been interfering with play, and should be called offside. However, I will certainly not blame the refereeing for our loss.

Ramos was quite bad. The first goal was more his fault than the linesman's. It was a poor clearance and 'small' things like that cost you dearly in late stages of a competition like the Champions League. He also gifted a couple of other chances to Gomez. Coentrao was at fault for the second goal, he simply has to stay on his feet and not dive in like that. Pepe should have also dashed, instead of strolled, across to cut out the cross. Though I won't judge him solely on that, as he was pretty great throughout the match and was easily our best defender, IMO.

Khedira was decent, but Alonso was poor. Although, IIRC, the possession was quite even, one not showing up to complement the other resulted in Bayern controlling more of the game. Ozil had a good game, though.

Di Maria worked hard but dribbled to no effect. I thought Ronaldo was about average, but not necessarily bad. He missed a sitter but fortunately made up for it by assisting Ozil well. Benzema was definitely our best attacker. Wonderful touch and cross for our goal and was denied early on by a great Neuer save.

Honestly, 2-1 isn't that bad a result at all. Obviously, it would have been better to have won or even had a score draw, but we've got an away goal and the margin isn't too big. We can do this. Hala Madrid!

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:24 am

Di Maria always travels to no effect. Nothing new.
Serves you right for not playing your best player.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lizard King Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:03 pm

Question

How many of your players are on yellows ? And does a 2nd yellow in the 2nd leg mean suspension for the final ?

Figured you'd be the most concerned since I assume you had the most bookings in the first leg
The Lizard King
The Lizard King
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:34 pm

Coentrao, Ramos, Alonso, Di Maria, Higuain and Marcelo are one yellow away from missing a possible final
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:52 am

play Coentrao in the second leg
no chance of him playing in the final....
Very Happy
jk
only Ramos and Alonso I am worried about
if we manage a good lead i would say pull Alonso back, we have Varane(not ready but still he is our 3rd CB) to play a final
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:44 am

Didn't UEFA change the rules for the final and suspensions? I think suspensions don't stand after the semifinal because supposedly UEFA wants both teams to have their best line-ups playing.

Don't take my word for it though, but I remember after Nedved wasn't able to play for Juve in the final in 2003 due to suspension, they changed the rules.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:55 am

That away goal we got could prove to be very critical come playing in the next leg.
That is if we keep a clean sheet.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:38 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Didn't UEFA change the rules for the final and suspensions? I think suspensions don't stand after the semifinal because supposedly UEFA wants both teams to have their best line-ups playing.

Don't take my word for it though, but I remember after Nedved wasn't able to play for Juve in the final in 2003 due to suspension, they changed the rules.

That would be greattttttt lol

Anyways I hope we play well against Barca, we should go into the 2nd leg feeling good about ourselves..
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:58 pm

Bring em on!
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:03 pm

A POR ELLOS!!!
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:08 am

Bayern should be scared. Very scared.
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Festim Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:33 pm

----------------------------------------Casillas--------------------------------------

Arbeloa------------------Pepe------------------Ramos--------------Coentrao

--------------------------Khedira-----------------Xabi----------------------------

Ozil------------------------------------Kaka----------------------------Ronaldo

--------------------------------------Benzema

Since we need a win against Bayern I would consider putting Marcelo instead of Coentrao cause we are much better in attack when Marcelo plays but I think Mou will play Coentrao cause he doesn't want to concead a goal and we are better defensively with Coentrao.

I'd put Kaka instead of Di Maria cause as we saw in the first leg vs Bayern and vs Barcelona last Saturday he ain't in his best form and things ain't working his way and considering how good Kaka has been this year in Champions League I'd give him the starting position and maybe sub Di Maria in the second half cause he's like a super sub.
Mr. Festim
Mr. Festim
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next