rwo power
che
The Verminator
The_ItalianFool
JustinBieberBarca
12 posters

Go down

It doesn't matter, does it?

In the end it doesn't matter, does it? Vote_lcap71%In the end it doesn't matter, does it? Voting_bar 71% 
[ 5 ]
In the end it doesn't matter, does it? Vote_lcap29%In the end it doesn't matter, does it? Voting_bar 29% 
[ 2 ]
In the end it doesn't matter, does it? Vote_lcap0%In the end it doesn't matter, does it? Voting_bar 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

In the end it doesn't matter, does it? Empty In the end it doesn't matter, does it?

Post by JustinBieberBarca Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:00 am

depressed Napoli, Inter, Arsenal fans, and overjoyed Chelsea, Milan, Bayern, Marseille...

It DOESN't MATTER WETHER YOUR TEAM MADE THE QUARTERFINALS OR NOT. You are going to feel the same pain of those fans whose clubs are out of the competition....

To an extent even Madrid fans should NOT be overjoyed. their chances of Ultimate Glory is very small, unless something miraclous happens to Barca and they get knocked-out.

Seeing all the matches of the round of 16, my conclusion is that no team really stands a chance against the alien force that Barcelona is these days.

JustinBieberBarca
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

In the end it doesn't matter, does it? Empty Re: In the end it doesn't matter, does it?

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:07 am

It does matter silly. More money, more prestige, and no, the Spanish teams haven't won squat yet.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

In the end it doesn't matter, does it? Empty Re: In the end it doesn't matter, does it?

Post by The Verminator Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:13 am

There's every chance that the lesser teams can cause an upset. it's very possible that another team can win the CL. Though tbh, one of the two mentioned will most likely win...
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:17 am

Oh, and your question is rigged.

"in the end it doesn't matter, does it?"

Your answers both agree with you: yes you are right( no it doesn't matter) or no it doesn't (same thing)
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:19 am

..."ur reight"?
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:25 am

Can we ban this guy and save everyone the trouble?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:40 am

Crimson wrote:Can we ban this guy and save everyone the trouble?

Way to encourage new members bro. If anything you should get warned for discouraging lurkers to join Evil or Very Mad
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:40 am

Well, if the draw has Barca vs Real in the QF (or even SF), then one of them is out. And if Bayern and/or Milan are on the other side of the draw and in the final we have either Bayern or AC Milan against one of the Spaniards, I can see the latter lose in a one-legged match.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:00 pm

yay a 9 year old gurrrrl jb rocks

NOT
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:53 pm

Yes, ur r8

Why should he be banned? How did he even break the rules?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:58 pm

This place is becoming more unbearable, lack of respect for other teams, arrogant Spanish making a fool of themselves....

Milan, Bayern and Chelsea can still win it

and Bayern has far more chance winning it than Real Madrid, the final is going to be played in our stadium..

arrogant *bleep*
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:00 pm

Yet a Chilean QSG fan made the thread....
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:01 pm

No........... we all know this is a multi account, that should be looked into
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:03 pm

Idrisozet wrote:This place is becoming more unbearable, lack of respect for other teams, arrogant Spanish making a fool of themselves....

and Bayern has far more chance winning it than Real Madrid, the final is going to be played in our stadium..

arrogant *bleep*

Are you ok mentally? Honest question.

Are you feeling alright? You are single-handley destroying the reputation of BL fans and Bayern fans.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:12 pm

izzy wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:This place is becoming more unbearable, lack of respect for other teams, arrogant Spanish making a fool of themselves....

arrogant *bleep*

Are you feeling alright? You are single-handley destroying the reputation of BL fans and Bayern fans.

I have been ignoring you but you keep on seeking unnecessary attention from me, I swear I wish there was a way I can block seeing your post.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:15 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
izzy wrote:

arrogant *bleep*

I have been ignoring you but you keep on seeking unnecessary attention from me, I swear I wish there was a way I can block seeing your post.

Put me on your ignore list then.

I swear, you go around running your mouth constantly about Bayern this, Bayern that and the minute they don't perform wel you go into hiding. Now they actually win some games and here you are with your cocky arrogant self.

izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:21 pm

izzy wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
izzy wrote:

arrogant *bleep*

Put me on your ignore list then.

I swear, you go around running your mouth constantly about Bayern this, Bayern that and the minute they don't perform wel you go into hiding. Now they actually win some games and here you are with your cocky arrogant self.

When did I ever go into hiding, whenever we dont win I'm always here still posting and criticizing our coach
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:23 pm

Idrisozet wrote: I swear I wish there was a way I can block seeing your post.

Laughing

It's called the ignore list brah, youre welcome.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by JustinBieberBarca Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:23 pm

easy now guys...

and bayern fan...i have huge respect for bayern munich...a great club who has won 4 chapions league titles, but right now even u have to admit no club stands a chance against barcalona and real madrid

and i am not even a barcafan...(don't be fooled by my name)

JustinBieberBarca
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:28 pm

Idrisozet wrote:When did I ever go into hiding, whenever we dont win I'm always here still posting and criticizing our coach

You make the one or two posts criticizing Badstuber and Jupp but you ae no where near as vocal as you are when Bayern win a game and you know that.

I understand that you love Bayern, but you seriously need to chill with the constant attacks on every club but Bayern.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:41 pm

To say the Champions League is a two horse race is ridiculous. Remember, the Invincibles Arsenal team lost in the final of a CL, and another time, Porto won. Especially now, when Bayern is obviously on the same level as Barca and Madrid and Milan showed that they are as well. And as yesterday showed, you can never count out Chelsea.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down