WHAT THE PAPERS SAY : ' Van Persie, Higuain and Damio for Juve' ; ' Galiani : Andrea I'm sorry ' ...

+2
Nomad
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

WHAT THE PAPERS SAY : ' Van Persie, Higuain and Damio for Juve' ; ' Galiani : Andrea I'm sorry ' ...  Empty WHAT THE PAPERS SAY : ' Van Persie, Higuain and Damio for Juve' ; ' Galiani : Andrea I'm sorry ' ...

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:32 pm

WHAT THE PAPERS SAY : ' Van Persie, Higuain and Damio for Juve' ; ' Galiani : Andrea I'm sorry ' ...  Gazmar2

Beware of the wolf
Van Bommel is sure: “Saturday’s game did us good psychologically. Now we are stronger.”
Conte prepares the overtake in 10 days
And Trapattoni pushes him: “Small advantage to the Bianconeri”
Dear friend, I’ll write
Inter: Lucas is a candidate
4 March 2012 – Rome derby
I love you a lot

WHAT THE PAPERS SAY : ' Van Persie, Higuain and Damio for Juve' ; ' Galiani : Andrea I'm sorry ' ...  Cormar2

Juve, what swoops!
Van Persie and Higuain, as well as Damiao: Here is the Champions League strategy
De Laurentiis: “Napoli third”
Incredible Inter, a month without a goal
Milan-Ibrahimovic, trials for an extension
Derby on Sunday
Win Klose, Borini stays at Roma

WHAT THE PAPERS SAY : ' Van Persie, Higuain and Damio for Juve' ; ' Galiani : Andrea I'm sorry ' ...  Tutmar2

Here is what Galliani and Agnelli said
“Dear Andrea, I’m sorry!”
Gesture of responsibility from the Milan official who puts an end to the fight with Juve
Now the two clubs are political allies again
Everyone mad for Ogbonna
Milito goes to the rescue of Ranieri
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

WHAT THE PAPERS SAY : ' Van Persie, Higuain and Damio for Juve' ; ' Galiani : Andrea I'm sorry ' ...  Empty Re: WHAT THE PAPERS SAY : ' Van Persie, Higuain and Damio for Juve' ; ' Galiani : Andrea I'm sorry ' ...

Post by Nomad Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:11 pm

Thanks Devi.

Van Persie is old. Higuain, we don't need him-we have Matri. Damio, I don't like Brazilians. Bring us Lavezzi or Jovetic and we are set :mental:
Nomad
Nomad
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

WHAT THE PAPERS SAY : ' Van Persie, Higuain and Damio for Juve' ; ' Galiani : Andrea I'm sorry ' ...  Empty Re: WHAT THE PAPERS SAY : ' Van Persie, Higuain and Damio for Juve' ; ' Galiani : Andrea I'm sorry ' ...

Post by turmoil Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:07 pm

Van Persie is 28, if that is old what are Pirlo then? Lavezzi is 2 years younger and not scoring half as much or making half as much assist. i can not see Lavezzi making big in Juve, he is too inconsistent.

Matri is one year younger than Van Persie and i am not sure that Matri would be 1 striker for for Real Madrid. So for me Matri is a good striker but i think that Higuain is better and younger if you like that.

i agree on the brazilians, i can not se a brazilian striker again for Juve. i have not seen him play so he is out because he doesn't play in europe.

Jovetic fine by me, but i think he is difficult to get, but not impossible

turmoil
turmoil
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:32 pm

I want Tevez and Higuain combo but to be honest any one of the mentioned would cut it even Damiao i guess

Vucinic is such a dissapointment almost every time he plays and there is to long a wait for Quags magic, Matri though is crazy (thank u marrota) but he needs the team to service him twice as many chances. He deserves more chances what a capacity he truly is.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:24 am

Hey guys. long time no see. im travelling in Australia so ive been off for a while. Couldn't resist commenting on this thread though..

Van persie is NOT gonna happen, Arsenal are too dependant on him
higuain is possible but i dont see him as our best option
Damiao.. hard to say. unproven in europe and could be a big flop unless we get him rather cheap..
Jovetic is the best option I think.. Devi \'s been prasing him for ages and i think he has evolved a lot lately - captain band and all.. My choice for sure.. Serie A proven, 22y.o, captain, goalgetter, secunda punta.. yeah.. he's the one!! Razz
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GeorgPrime Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:47 pm

just curious if we spend 25 milion for melo then how much we must spend to lure out JoJo hmm

but my wet dream is that we can steal Lavezzi and secure Gaston Ramirez that would make me jeezz
GeorgPrime
GeorgPrime
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:27 pm

LWL91 wrote:Hey guys. long time no see. im travelling in Australia so ive been off for a while. Couldn't resist commenting on this thread though..

Van persie is NOT gonna happen, Arsenal are too dependant on him
higuain is possible but i dont see him as our best option
Damiao.. hard to say. unproven in europe and could be a big flop unless we get him rather cheap..
Jovetic is the best option I think.. Devi \'s been prasing him for ages and i think he has evolved a lot lately - captain band and all.. My choice for sure.. Serie A proven, 22y.o, captain, goalgetter, secunda punta.. yeah.. he's the one!! Razz

Hey bro Smile glad to have you commenting I hope you have great time in Australia. I LOVE JOVETIC !! Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down