How would Real Madrid/Barca do in the EPL/Serie A? - Page 5 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

How would Real Madrid/Barca do in the EPL/Serie A?

+37
Lord Hades
Omniscient
FennecFox7
Mr Nick09
leemhuis
Babun
Magricos
Cookie Monster
•MilanDevil•
Arquitecto
Moffo
ThatOneTwo
The_ItalianFool
Aensensen
StevieRayVaughan
aford92
Flick
EarlyPrototype
RealGunner
Harmonica
Doc
REWB
halamadrid2
jibers
Abramovich
VanDeezNuts
Raptorgunner
che
stunt
Tigole
rwo power
Potential
guest7
hrealmadrid
Lord Spencer
Jack Daniels
Onyx
41 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

How would Real Madrid/Barca do in the EPL/Serie A? - Page 5 Empty Re: How would Real Madrid/Barca do in the EPL/Serie A?

Post by leemhuis Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:32 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Again, didnt you say Lazio could play with City? yet they got destroyed by Atletico. If i follow your logic then they can, lol. your logic is just fail.

It's time you start watching more football.

No, I never mentioned Lazio. They are terrible.

leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

How would Real Madrid/Barca do in the EPL/Serie A? - Page 5 Empty Re: How would Real Madrid/Barca do in the EPL/Serie A?

Post by leemhuis Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:34 am

Omniscient wrote:
leemhuis wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
leemhuis wrote:
There are no team in La Liga outside of Madrid and Barca that are the equal of Napoli, Udinese or Inter, despite Inter current problems. Palermo, Roma and Catania are at the level of the rest of the top team in La Liga. I think same can be say of EPL.
Your logic is always crap. Not even a month ago you said that teams like Lazio could compete with the likes of Man City, unlike any other team in la liga bar Madrid and Barca. Few weeks later, Atletico Madrid gave a 2 round whoop ass of a lifetime to Lazio, playing them off the park in their own arena, before giving the finishing touch at home.

What is so special about Udinese, Inter and Napoli, to the extent that Athletic Bilbao, Atletico and Valencia cant match? I doubt you watch any la liga football out of Real Madrid or Barcelona.

Using the number of teams from a league still in CL to rank the quality of league in general is ridiculous to put it bluntly. No one is doubting the level of teams like Utd or City just because they are not in CL anymore.

You really think that Athletic, Atletico or Valenica can beat Man City or Chelsea? LOL

Please stop embarrassing yourself.

I think if you thinking that those La Liga team can beat Man City or Chelsea, you are not normal.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:31 am

leemhuis wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Again, didnt you say Lazio could play with City? yet they got destroyed by Atletico. If i follow your logic then they can, lol. your logic is just fail.

leemhuis wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
leemhuis wrote:Ok we will wait. The draw have most Serie A and EPL team against each other. This and fact that Barcelona and Madrid play very easy game in La Liga unless play each. Give big advantage to Barca and madrid in CL. But if they play English or Italian team next, i am interest to see what happen.
You're probably that delusional that you actually believe this nonsense

very harsh to call other delusional. but I think people agree that La Liga have not very strong club unless Barcelona and Madrid. What club in La Liga can match Manchester City beside maybe Barcelona and Madrid? In Serie A, Napoli, Udinese, Juve, Inter, Milan and even maybe Roma and Lazio can play competive with Manchester City. And Arsenal, Chelsea, ManU, Tottenham even Stoke and Everton can compare to these teams. Only Madrid and barcelona are at this level from La Liga. So, maybe Barca and Madrid have less stress in La Liga than the Serie A and EPL teams.

leemhuis wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:So Udinese is now at the level of Manchester City? Roma and Lazio, should i even bother? stoke and everton? haha

Athletic Bilbao, RM, barca, Sevilla, Valencia, Malaga, Atletico Espanyol could all play City, lol. Do i throw Betis in the mix hmm? hell, Villarreal with their players fit could play them, just saying.

Napoli is on the level of Manchester City, obvious, and Udinese is much higher in Serie A than Napoli. You advise me on this particular.
https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t15621p18-ok-serious-question-here#425604

How would Real Madrid/Barca do in the EPL/Serie A? - Page 5 352z5c
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:01 am

Real Madrid and Barcelona would be on top of any other league they played in, it's obvious they are the two best clubs in the world right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:01 am

Nick, its Leemhuis after all.

We love the guy but most of us Milan fans don't really take him seriously.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:47 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Doc wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:These teams wouldnt be able to score nearly as much in Serie A

I actually agree to this. Serie A teams would not have any issues with parking a few buses (not that it would work all the time though).

Pure stereotype.

Observing Serie A in the past few years and I can say with conviction that very few teams are defensive minded and its rare you will see a team that will park the bus. The only defensive-minded teams that exist are at the moment Chievo, Bologna and Novara.

The times you will see the bus parked is when the lower fodder of teams who go on the defensive after going 1 up against a large team.

There is nothing wrong with PTB tactics you know and Italian teams still pull off the odd catenaccio every so often. And I think you misread, I never said that is all they do, I specifically wrote they would not mind pulling it off. I'm quite aware Italian teams are more diverse than just throwing 10 men behind the ball and hope for the best...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:23 pm

premier league teams no longer have that aura of phsycality and amazing defending , same for italians and tactics.. players of all nationalities play in these leagues and they have influenced every league to an extent that none of them has a clear cut advantage over the other

my belief is that as of now this current season madrid and barca would be top two in bpl and serie a .. all the top teams in bpl have declined somewhat, man city and spurs are on the rise but arent 'super teams' yet.. mancini is the best of manager s imo otherwise city shouldve wrapped up the league.. and maybe its me but i just cant ramos and pepe being bulleid physically.. most of these players are international teammates or have faed each other countless times so there isnt that much of a particular league style .. and apart from having two of the best squads both madrid a and barca have two excellent managers a fact that you just cant ignore in this debate..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:12 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
leemhuis wrote:

leemhuis wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
leemhuis wrote:Ok we will wait. The draw have most Serie A and EPL team against each other. This and fact that Barcelona and Madrid play very easy game in La Liga unless play each. Give big advantage to Barca and madrid in CL. But if they play English or Italian team next, i am interest to see what happen.

very harsh to call other delusional. but I think people agree that La Liga have not very strong club unless Barcelona and Madrid. What club in La Liga can match Manchester City beside maybe Barcelona and Madrid? In Serie A, Napoli, Udinese, Juve, Inter, Milan and even maybe Roma and Lazio can play competive with Manchester City. And Arsenal, Chelsea, ManU, Tottenham even Stoke and Everton can compare to these teams. Only Madrid and barcelona are at this level from La Liga. So, maybe Barca and Madrid have less stress in La Liga than the Serie A and EPL teams.

leemhuis wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:So Udinese is now at the level of Manchester City? Roma and Lazio, should i even bother? stoke and everton? haha

Athletic Bilbao, RM, barca, Sevilla, Valencia, Malaga, Atletico Espanyol could all play City, lol. Do i throw Betis in the mix hmm? hell, Villarreal with their players fit could play them, just saying.

Napoli is on the level of Manchester City, obvious, and Udinese is much higher in Serie A than Napoli. You advise me on this particular.

You quoted someone else re: Lazio.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:18 pm

football is football anything can happen.. apart from that

real madrid and barca > all

now i used to believe la liga teams are weak, way too weak until i started watching the league .

so imo
atm if you exclude milan,juve and real madrid,barca i dont see much difference between the 2 leagues
the likes of valencia a.madrid sevilla malaga or bilbao could easily defeat this inter napoli udinese or roma..

ontopic again real madrid and barca would top any league any time with an even bigger margin reason i say is :
la liga teams compete against real madrid and barca each year = countless times so they r used to the style of play they can counter them..
unlike in this case EPL clubs which are not. for example spurs who got humiliated by madrid or united = EPL champion who was trashed by barca twice in finals, arsenal round of 16 each time by barca so no need to bother mention what will happen to lower EPL sides..

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:12 am

deadrave wrote:football is football anything can happen.. apart from that

real madrid and barca > all

now i used to believe la liga teams are weak, way too weak until i started watching the league .

so imo
atm if you exclude milan,juve and real madrid,barca i dont see much difference between the 2 leagues
the likes of valencia a.madrid sevilla malaga or bilbao could easily defeat this inter napoli udinese or roma..

ontopic again real madrid and barca would top any league any time with an even bigger margin reason i say is :
la liga teams compete against real madrid and barca each year = countless times so they r used to the style of play they can counter them..
unlike in this case EPL clubs which are not. for example spurs who got humiliated by madrid or united = EPL champion who was trashed by barca twice in finals, arsenal round of 16 each time by barca so no need to bother mention what will happen to lower EPL sides..

LOL at the part in red. In particular, the word 'easily'. Depends on form, and Napoli doesn't even deserve to be in that list with all those Europa league teams. Inter is just in horrible form at the moment, so maybe Valencia or A. Madrid would beat them.

As for the topic of this thread, it is actually impossible to know how consistent the 2 Spanish giants would fare against Serie A teams week in, week out. Hypothetically, there is a good argument to be made that the Spanish teams would find it harder to adapt than the big Italian teams who have been playing in Serie A forever.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:28 am

leemhuis wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
leemhuis wrote:

leemhuis wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

leemhuis wrote:

You quoted someone else re: Lazio.

It's you i am quoting, you are a little slow, are you?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:39 am

You're a bit of dick, are you? Not that I really care but you've suggested that this guy is mentally challenged twice now. You mad or something?

This argument is becoming kind of retarded to be honest. All you La Liga fans are overrating these average Spanish teams, but maybe some of these Italian teams are being overrated as well. In the end, we'll never know how Madrid and Barca would do in Serie A. I can guarantee that they wouldn't 'dominate' or win it 'easily' though.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:57 am

..but they would still win because they are still the top 2 teams in the world.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by gnrfan Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:47 am

I despise real madrid and their fans but I have to say you prem fanboys are talking shit when you say they havent proven anything. Just watch the damnmatches. If chelsea and city could not cope with napoli's counterattacks, how do you think theyd deal with a mourinho team that has alonso feeding thelikes of cron and di maria? They'd be countered to oblivion. And dont even get me started on arsenal who get beat by swansea and sunderland. As for man u you guys are lucky you went out early this year so you dont have to back up your big talk. A team that has park anderson cleverley shielding their defense will just get mauled.
gnrfan
gnrfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:35 am

They would rape PL for sure, not sure about Serie A tbh
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:01 am

Naah they wouldn't. For one, PL referees don't accept euro bribes, so Barca are screwed and Mourinho can't play the victim here because everyone's on to him

Swansea to play Madrid off the park :bow:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:28 pm

Mou is loved in England dont worry

he will be taking over from Sir Alex as the boss of the referee once he retires Wink
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5