messixaviesta
Albiceleste
Khaled
62 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

"El Niño Maravilla":  Alexis Sanchez  Empty "El Niño Maravilla": Alexis Sanchez

Post by Khaled Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:58 am

ALEXIS SANCHEZ (19 December 1988, Chile)

The profile for Alexis Sánchez

- Full Name: Alexis Alejandro Sánchez Sánchez
- Date of birth: 19.12.1988
- Place of birth: Tocopilla
- Height: 1,69
- Nationality: Chile
- Position: Striker - Wing
- Foot: right
- Market value: 26.000.000 €
- Player's agent: Fernando Felicevich
- Contract until: 30.06.2016
Home page: www.alexissanchez.com

`Detailed Stats:

Club/Season/Apps/Goals

Cobreloa/ 2005-2006/ 50/12

Colo-Colo
2006 27 5
2007/ 21/ 4

River Plate
2007–08/ 31/ 4

Udinese
2008–09/43/ 3
2009–10/ 36/ 6
2010–11/ 33/ 12

Club Career /241/ 44

`Nationa Team Stats:
- Played: 41
- Goals: 14

More Info:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexis_Sanchez
http://www.transfermarkt.de/en/alexis-sanchez/profil/spieler_40433.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

OFFICIAL: Barça sign Alexis Sánchez

FC Barcelona and Udinese have reached an agreement on the transfer of Alexis Sánchez. The deal is for 5 years. The cost of the transfer is 26 million with variable cost of 11.5 million.

Bartomeu: "The variables depend on trophies won by the team, minutes played by Alexis, and Barcelona qualifying for 1/8 finals CL."

The 22 year old Chilean player is coming to Barça from the Italian club Udinese, where he’s played for the last three seasons. Last season he was voted best player in Serie A, after scoring 12 goals in 31 games.

This summer (of 2011) he’s been playing in the Copa America for his country’s national team, who were eliminated in the quarter-finals by Venezuela. Alexis played a total of four games in which he scored 1 goal and where he was chosen MVP in two of the matches.

Dazzled in Italy

After his debut in the 2008/09 season with Udinese, where he played 95 games, the last two seasons have been the most prolific in terms of his play and goals. Last season he scored 12 goals, 4 of them in the same game, and has been sought by the best teams in the world. However, he has been strongly committed to playing for Barça.

Link: http://www.fcbarcelona.cat​/web/english/noticies/futb​ol/temporada11-12/07/21/n1​10614117999.html

==========================================
" ALOT OF VIDEOS TO WATCH "

Alexis Sanchez vs Portugal!

Alexis Sanchez vs ACMilan

Alexis Sanchez vs Inter Milan

Alexis Sanchez vs Juventus

Alexis Sanchez vs Lazio

Alexis Sanchez vs Sampdoria

Alexis Sanchez vs Napoli

Alexis Sanchez vs Genoa

Alexis Sanchez vs Bari

Alexis Sanchez vs Palermo

Alexis Sanchez vs Brazil 2008/WC Qualifers

Alexis Sanchez " Top 10 Goals - 2011"

Alexis Sanchez 2010-2011 ( some Goals)

Other Videos:

Last edited by Khaledbarca on Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:50 pm; edited 5 times in total
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

"El Niño Maravilla":  Alexis Sanchez  Empty Re: "El Niño Maravilla": Alexis Sanchez

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:00 am

nice compilation Khaled! Very Happy I'll be sure to check em out when I have the time

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

"El Niño Maravilla":  Alexis Sanchez  Empty Re: "El Niño Maravilla": Alexis Sanchez

Post by Khaled Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:04 am

Lionel Messi wrote:nice compilation Khaled! Very Happy I'll be sure to check em out when I have the time

yeah alot of videos to watch Smile

i will start by watching Sanchez vs InterMilan.. i already watched the one agianst ACMilan.. lets see what he can do Smile

EDIT: he had a veryy gd game against Inter Milan!!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:25 am

"Sanchez"

- Passing ? not sure yet, ( he does have some gd through balls, he links gd with fullbacks..)
- Tracking Back & Pressing (Check) when ever he lose the ball, he always tracks back & regain the ball
- Skills/Dribbler( check)
- Finishing ( gd)
- Physically he is very gd.. he can be very usefull against physicall teams
- 168cm ? midget ==> shining @ Barca Razz:P " Barca Rule: The Shorter, The Better"
- Does he Dive? YES Very Happy ( Check:P)

he is a Barca player :O Razz
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:48 am

If he can give us both dribbling and finishing then he is adding something important to the team. He has pace as well. I hope he also has some long range shooting skills. Let's not worry too much about his passing. In one season we made Mascherano a better passer of the ball without even playing much in the first half of the season.

Wonder if this move would cast doubts in Afellay's mind as to how much he is valued?

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by DV7 Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:12 am

messixaviesta wrote:If he can give us both dribbling and finishing then he is adding something important to the team. He has pace as well. I hope he also has some long range shooting skills. Let's not worry too much about his passing. In one season we made Mascherano a better passer of the ball without even playing much in the first half of the season.

Wonder if this move would cast doubts in Afellay's mind as to how much he is valued?

Yeah, that is what Im worried about since I like Afellay a lot. I really hope that the signings this summer wont hurt his progress and playing time at Barcelona. He has always been good when called up on, so I really hope that he gets more playing time this upcomming season. He can also play at many different positions, which should generate him more playing time. He has the quality, no doubt about that, but with so many good players, it is hard.
DV7
DV7
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:49 am

I had forgot about his game against Juve, all I remember is the goal of Marchisio, but he dived for 89 minutes with one moment of good play. Also the video does not show but his play acting when Bonucci lightly brushed him got him a straight red.

Sanchez then proceeded to get himself sent of.

Has great ability, but I think his attitude needs a little work.
:{Mr.Mustachio!
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:56 am

DV7 wrote:

Yeah, that is what Im worried about since I like Afellay a lot. I really hope that the signings this summer wont hurt his progress and playing time at Barcelona. He has always been good when called up on, so I really hope that he gets more playing time this upcomming season. He can also play at many different positions, which should generate him more playing time. He has the quality, no doubt about that, but with so many good players, it is hard.

You are right. This is one more reason for not getting Fabregas. In this way Afellay can both share time with A.Sanchez among the forward options and with Thiago among the midfield options.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:38 am

Thanks for the effort of finding Khaled, I looked over a good 5 or 6 of these, good stuff.

I really like South American players for one reason above all, they generally have alot of fighting spirit and character. They dont give up on things, they fight for things...Sanchez is no different, gritty player, if the ball can be one, he uses the same intensity in winning it as he does when he has it.

Rare to find lazy south American players I think, other then Brazilians maybe.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:53 am

The Franchise wrote:Thanks for the effort of finding Khaled, I looked over a good 5 or 6 of these, good stuff.

I really like South American players for one reason above all, they generally have alot of fighting spirit and character. They dont give up on things, they fight for things...Sanchez is no different, gritty player, if the ball can be one, he uses the same intensity in winning it as he does when he has it.

Rare to find lazy south American players I think, other then Brazilians maybe.

welcome

agree, his workrate is great.. he can press & defends whenever he losses the ball.. his passing is not bad, plus i'm @ Barca he can improve alot throughout the season..
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:47 am

dani, that was the key point that lazy players in South America come almost exclusively from Brazil. Smile

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:01 am

That's not true lol...

It's just that the south american players that go to europe are the ones that work their asses off to become better players. But there's plenty of lazy ones where those came from Very Happy
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:49 am

You must be right. That was anyway a half joke. Smile

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:16 am

Alexis Sanchez vs Mexico

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:06 pm

ENJOY Very Happy Very Happy
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:18 pm

he struggled a lot against good defenses .I think hell be top notch though with xavi,iniesta and alves behind him .
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:53 pm

He doesn't really look very fast.

And he does something I don't like: everytime he gets the ball, his first move is to fake a drible and stop the play. I don't like that. I prefer players that either pass fast, or if they see they can exploit a gap, they move fast forward. He doesn't seem to drible at fast pace, but slow one.

On the bright side, I like that he can work in tight spaces and seems to have a good pass and great ball control.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:45 am

free_cat wrote:He doesn't really look very fast.

That would be bad. I thought speed was one of the things we were really looking for since we hardly have any players who can move very fast with the ball on the wings. Is he faster or slower than Afellay?

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:51 pm

Thread Updated!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:00 pm

And he does something I don't like: everytime he gets the ball, his first move is to fake a drible and stop the play. I don't like that. I prefer players that either pass fast, or if they see they can exploit a gap, they move fast forward. He doesn't seem to drible at fast pace, but slow one.

On the bright side, I like that he can work in tight spaces and seems to have a good pass and great ball control.

I think that sanchez is the fastest in the team, well atleast its between him and afellay.

Ganso wrote:he struggled a lot against good defenses .I think hell be top notch though with xavi,iniesta and alves behind him .

Admittedly I didn't see so much of milan and inter last season, so I don't know if they had a good defence, but Sanchez was brilliant against both teams..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:33 am

Thing with Sanchez, on the ball he has very good pace, and its a factor in him beating opponents along with his dribbling.

Has incredible strength for a small guy

One of his best traits is how he plays a hard game after losing the ball. He will not loaft after losing possession. He will work his socks off to get it back

I think he'll be most impressive on the Right, as he grew up on the right flank and has an excellent partner in Dani Alves behind him. If him and Isla play good, imagine him and probs the best rb in the world.

He's got to do alot of work on his finishing, though. It's far from WC.

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:05 pm

Not bad a debut for an unfit kid who hasn't got much a grip on the barca system huh?

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by DV7 Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:08 pm

He was amazing. Lost the count for how many times he trolled Marcelo and rest of Madrid.
DV7
DV7
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:09 pm

"El Niño Maravilla":  Alexis Sanchez  Energizer_bunny
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:17 pm

harhar11 wrote:

I think that sanchez is the fastest in the team, well atleast its between him and afellay.

After watching him today, I don't think he is that fast. I'm pretty sure he is not faster than Messi or Villa.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next