When do you think Juventus will have a squad able to win/reach a CL final again? - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

When do you think Juventus will have a squad able to win/reach a CL final again?

+16
Doc
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Adit
Raptorgunner
jibers
Giggslegend
EarlyPrototype
donttreadonred
Zealous
pUsHa
dostoevsky
Luca
McAgger
Patrick Bateman
McLewis
BarrileteCosmico
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

When do you think Juventus will have a squad able to win/reach a CL final again? - Page 2 Empty Re: When do you think Juventus will have a squad able to win/reach a CL final again?

Post by McLewis Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:38 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
McLewis wrote:I'm sure Juve could've signed a couple of big names when it became evident that Conte was going to take over and his project came to light. It's a very positive project that would've benefited players who were looking for a fresh start. In the end, Juve just wasn't willing to pay the cash and that type of mentality isn't going to get them into a CL final.

I don't think it was evident that they were going to take off like they did. To a player from a foreign league he's probably not acquainted with Conte or the project. Juve's reluctance to overpay is understandable, if they get a reputation as a big buyer that is hard to shake off in the future.

None of our new recruits knew anything about Luis Enrique or our project either though. They all had to be sold on it by Sabatini and it must be said that he did a fantastic job in that regard. And we had a lot less money to play with and a smaller reputation than Juve as well. I see no reason why Marotta couldn't have done the same with Juve.

McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

When do you think Juventus will have a squad able to win/reach a CL final again? - Page 2 Empty Re: When do you think Juventus will have a squad able to win/reach a CL final again?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:43 pm

I thought we were talking about bigger names than Gago, Stek and Lamela though.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:04 pm

When they have enough money for all the UEFA officials?
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:05 pm

RobbyV wrote:When they have enough money for all the UEFA officials?

We don't need that to compete in the CL. We're not Inter milan post 2011.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:35 am

Whats with the ref crap, you guys have any proof that any cl team pays of refs?? I highly doubt it so stop talking smack because it's rubbish.

Anyways I always wanted Juventus to be back in the cl, they are the symbol of italien football! Plus Boniek one of the best polish players ever played for juventus so I will always have a sweet spot for them.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2