Is Lucas Ocampos the most talented 17 year old in world football?

+14
Giovanni10
Valkyrja
Catracho
free_cat
REWB
Sushi Master
stunt
aford92
Adit
The Franchise
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Albiceleste
EarlyPrototype
BarrileteCosmico
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is Lucas Ocampos the most talented 17 year old in world football? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Lucas Ocampos the most talented 17 year old in world football?

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:39 pm

No way he's playing in a joke of a league

I'd rate 3rd division in England better lmao

Back to top Go down

Is Lucas Ocampos the most talented 17 year old in world football? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Lucas Ocampos the most talented 17 year old in world football?

Post by The Franchise Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:41 pm

Deulofeu is more talented then he is ready. He is still a little niave in terms of decisions making and tactical movements.

When I say, I mean ready to play for us. His play for Spain Youth teams and the Segunda have been very impressive.

But talentwise he is special, thats clear.

Dribbling, quickness, speed, even finishing. He has all the raw tools many players dont have.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:41 pm

Crimson wrote:No way he's playing in a joke of a league

Charlton are no joke :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:45 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Crimson wrote:No way he's playing in a joke of a league

Charlton are no joke :coffee:

lol Rhodes scored 26 goals at more than a goal a game in the Eng League 1, I'd rate that as more impressive in terms of performance than what Ocampos is doing.

Ocampos needs to go to Brasil or Europe (ideally) in order to validate his performances

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:48 pm

REWB wrote:
free_cat wrote:Against which teams are those highlights? Youth teams?

I would say that Deulofeu is a biggest prospect than this guy, but I really don't know Ocampos.

whats deulofeu good at? and whats his main position? everytime i have seen him play for you guys he has come from the subs bench and played on the wing, and didnt look that impressive really. looked like a decent player but nothing special. why do you think he is going to make it at barca? just asking because you probably have seen him a lot more than me

Deulofeu is a RW, can also play as LW. He is fast and quick, has good dribling in tight spaces and big spaces and very good shot with his right foot. Lacks tactical awereness and teamwork mostly. It would be a huge surprise if he didn't make it at Barça: consider that he is doing as good as with the B team as Tello or Cuenca were before being promoted, and he is 3 years younger than them.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:40 am

Zidane says no.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:46 pm

Talking about insufficient pace and skill for a winger.. I'll just leave this here....

Is Lucas Ocampos the most talented 17 year old in world football? - Page 2 134126147_display_image
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:59 pm

Haters gonna hate but Arshavin 4 years ago was an amazing player.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:07 pm

Zealous wrote:Haters gonna hate but Arshavin 4 years ago was an amazing player.

One successful Euros and 4 goals against Liverpool... before everyone realised he is a one trick pony that's only intention is to slip you a nutmeg Laughing

nah I'm being harsh, he's quality, just suffering through very poor morale.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:18 pm

Ocampos has signed for Monaco for 7M euros for 50% of his rights, for those interested.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:47 pm

Well that was embarrassing for Tottenham. pirat pirat 
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:29 pm

Ocampos----Maxi Lopez-----Lamela hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:29 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Also, 1.80 at 17? Kid will be 1.95 by 21! finally, a tall Argentine banana

1.87 at 19... pending
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:16 pm

This thread http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/Smileys/default/whew.png

The Franchise wrote:Deulofeu is more talented then he is ready. He is still a little niave in terms of decisions making and tactical movements.

When I say, I mean ready to play for us. His play for Spain Youth teams and the Segunda have been very impressive.

But talentwise he is special, thats clear.

Dribbling, quickness, speed, even finishing. He has all the raw tools many players dont have.

Unreal prediction when both are playing for Milan in 2017

No wonder you're a part timer
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:27 pm

Looking at this thread, now I remember there was one more Newcastle regular on here who posted some quality stuff

Too bad Mole's ego drove him away

Aford :bow:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:35 pm

S wrote:Looking at this thread, now I remember there was one more Newcastle regular on here who posted some quality stuff

Too bad Mole's ego drove him away

Aford :bow:

There's only one game in town son.

Is Lucas Ocampos the most talented 17 year old in world football? - Page 2 Raw-01-3
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:49 pm

Milan is basically the Stokecelona of Serie A :bow: :bow:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum