Patrick Bateman
la bestia negra
Great Leader Sprucenuce
maruf063
11 posters

Go down

Lazio: 'Roma project a flop' Empty Lazio: 'Roma project a flop'

Post by maruf063 Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:50 pm

Lazio director Igli Tare launched a scathing attack on Roma, who “don’t have a winning project,” and asked for Thursday’s game with Cesena to be called off.

Reports emerged in the media today that the Biancocelesti are waiting until the summer so they can sign players on free transfers.

“I am stunned, as the news is completely false,” slammed director of sport Tare on Lazio Style Radio.

“We know the problems in this squad, but have never sought out players who are out of contract. The situation isn’t as dramatic as the newspapers like to claim.

“Our cousins have a project that is not proving to be a winning one, but they still get praised in the media. On the other hand, our club is working solidly to reach its objectives and proving its worth with facts, yet you read things in the papers that make us seem like a disaster area.” Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked :study: :study:

maruf063
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Lazio: 'Roma project a flop' Empty Re: Lazio: 'Roma project a flop'

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:53 pm

Would be so hilarious if Roma finish in the top 3 come the end of the season Laughing , which quite frankly if they go on a run is possible.

Epic bump potential this thread has.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:57 pm

well ateast i can enjoy a non classico feued
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by maruf063 Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:58 pm

i think Tare drank too much :coffee:

maruf063
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:58 pm

Lazio: 'Roma project a flop' MvxPa
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:09 pm

Based on just over half a season....seems smart.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:35 pm

"Project" is defined on 7 month periods, this guy knows football alright.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by maruf063 Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:37 pm

Thumbs up
BarrileteCosmico wrote:"Project" is defined on 7 month periods, this guy knows football alright.

maruf063
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:44 pm

The Franchise wrote:Based on just over half a season....seems smart.

Yeah , u said it all

and This project is actually exiting, serieA was getting Fword boring. then you got udinese, naples and Roma who are doing weel ( just missing some money)
roma was on the way down and then you got good young strikers who are hungry, rossi is definitely staying and even totti is re-motivated

ths guy just being jealous, usual stuff
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:11 pm

Biancocelesti President Claudio Lotito, declared once
“Zarate is better than Lionel Messi.”

Believe me or not , i believed it a little because that was just during the summer 2008 ... Well what happened since then is history
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:54 pm

Tare, my fellow compatriot, please mind your own business, no need to talk about us Very Happy
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:19 am

Roma project >>>>> Inter retirement home
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:24 am

I don't blame him for being mad.

Lazio built up their squad this season spending pennies while Roma went the easier route and made foreign money fall from the sky. They're higher up in the table and, if what he's saying is true, aren't getting the ink they deserve. I'd be mad.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:05 am

justdoit_ wrote:I don't blame him for being mad.

Lazio built up their squad this season spending pennies while Roma went the easier route and made foreign money fall from the sky. They're higher up in the table and, if what he's saying is true, aren't getting the ink they deserve. I'd be mad.

No no, Roma did not go the easier route, at all. The easier route would have been to hire Ancelotti and spend hundreds of millions of euros on players in their primes so we could challenge for the scudetto immediately. We, on the other hand, grabbed a young coach with a mentality that was completely different from anyone else's in Serie A, buy players that are very young in an attempt to make them grow and mature into great footballers and, all in all, plan for 5-6 years down the road. And we did all this in the city of Rome, where patience is not easy to come across. If you think this is the "easy route", I'm sorry but you are not aware of the difficulties in applying our club's plan.

Tare is just a baby, it's not the first time he comes out and makes statements like this. Lotito and Brocchi have done the same. I don't mind the criticism that comes our way at times, you need that too, but these guys are just acting like babies and showing their lack of professionalism.

PS- And don't talk about building a squad on pennies, we know what that's all about. Trust me, we managed to put together a great squad with a crap transfer budget over the past couple of seasons, along with an ownership which had barely any power. We still managed to fight for a scudetto which would have been very much deserved had we won it. Lazio at the moment have more spending power than we used to have at the end of the Sensi reign, it's not my fault they wanted Djibril Cisse whose leg you could break just by staring at it.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:04 pm

ErPupone wrote:
justdoit_ wrote:I don't blame him for being mad.

No no, Roma did not go the easier route, at all. The easier route would have been to hire Ancelotti and spend hundreds of millions of euros on players in their primes so we could challenge for the scudetto immediately. We, on the other hand, grabbed a young coach with a mentality that was completely different from anyone else's in Serie A, buy players that are very young in an attempt to make them grow and mature into great footballers and, all in all, plan for 5-6 years down the road. And we did all this in the city of Rome, where patience is not easy to come across. If you think this is the "easy route", I'm sorry but you are not aware of the difficulties in applying our club's plan.

Tare is just a baby, it's not the first time he comes out and makes statements like this. Lotito and Brocchi have done the same. I don't mind the criticism that comes our way at times, you need that too, but these guys are just acting like babies and showing their lack of professionalism.

PS- And don't talk about building a squad on pennies, we know what that's all about. Trust me, we managed to put together a great squad with a crap transfer budget over the past couple of seasons, along with an ownership which had barely any power. We still managed to fight for a scudetto which would have been very much deserved had we won it. Lazio at the moment have more spending power than we used to have at the end of the Sensi reign, it's not my fault they wanted Djibril Cisse whose leg you could break just by staring at it.

:bow: :bow: :bow:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: