Ferguson Stirring **** up ahead of saturday

5 posters

Go down

Ferguson Stirring **** up ahead of saturday Empty Ferguson Stirring **** up ahead of saturday

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:14 pm

"I have had some fantastic black players, absolutely magnificent black players, and with every one of them I have enjoyed my working relationship with them."

What exactly is the point of this ? He's had shit load of white players who were magnificent too....racist Scott doesn't even mention them Evil or Very Mad

Expecting a Suarez sending off, and 2 penalties at least to United.

Shame for United, that Howard Webb is like their Bellamy. can't play twice a week pirat

Back to top Go down

Ferguson Stirring **** up ahead of saturday Empty Re: Ferguson Stirring **** up ahead of saturday

Post by Swanhends Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:15 pm

pointless quote without mentioning the context

what was he asked to prompt that response...
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Ferguson Stirring **** up ahead of saturday Empty Re: Ferguson Stirring **** up ahead of saturday

Post by Le Samourai Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:20 pm

At this point I don't care.Fergie can say what he likes......I don't think he's racist....maybe he might've been at one point in time but not anymore.

It's tough to be involved in football these days and be racist.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:21 pm

United,bigger people than Liverpool :bow: How many black players play for them?Is Johnson even black?Dat white supremacy banana
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:23 pm

Typical Germans.

Racist!

Ferguson Stirring **** up ahead of saturday Guest_point_finger
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:24 pm

SAF wrote:"I don’t understand at all where it’s coming from,” Ferguson said in an interview with CNN when asked about a possible rise in racism in the game. “This is a moment where we have to take stock and we should do something about it if it’s surfacing again, and be really hard and firm on any form or shape of racism.”
“There have been a couple of examples recently which is not good. In 2012, you can’t believe it. It was obvious maybe 20 years ago and the improvements have been for everyone to see.
“I have had some fantastic black players, absolutely magnificent black players, and with every one of them I have enjoyed my working relationship with them.”

:coffee:

Sepi stirring s*** up ahead of Saturday? hmm
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:36 pm

Sepi has learnt well Thumbs up
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum