Iceman
Raptorgunner
Quinten Metsys
57 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Latest Arsenal Rumours - Page 27 Empty Re: Latest Arsenal Rumours

Post by SamuelJayC Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:07 am

Clint Dempsey is under serious consideration by Arsene Wenger. No approach for Fulham midfielder yet however. - http://tgr.ph/HIORqU

SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:21 am

Park and Chamkah for Dempsey would be a good trade for both side.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:44 am

Raptorgunner wrote:Park and Chamkah for Dempsey would be a good trade for both side.

through in bentner also.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:51 am

Yossi Benayoun will NOT be offered a contract by Arsenal & will depart in the summer. (Mail)
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:00 am

Samuelj29060 wrote:Yossi Benayoun will NOT be offered a contract by Arsenal & will depart in the summer. (Mail)

Really like him, professional and intelligent player but his wage is huge and he wants to be starter. Good luck to him wherever he goes, should be no problem finding a team.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:49 am

Is this the same Gervinho who constantly runs into dead ends and fails to produce anything of significane during the majority of the games he plays in?

Gervinho if played would've done same if not better than Walcott with his playing time, ironically Gervinho with 17 starts in the Premier League has contributed directly in 10 goals, not bad.

While Walcott with 29 starts in the Premier League has contributed directly to 15 goals. Hardly better if we look into statistics.

Incidentally, Gervinho, with his apparently superior dribbling and skill, has yet to score a goal that he's made for himself and only scores when put through one-on-one by a midfielder.

I didn't say "superior dribbling and skill", just said better dribbling than Walcott (not a great achievement) even statistically proven. He's not Messi to dribble past and score the goal, he dribbles some than passes - most of his assists are like that. It's ridiculous discussing this when he himself admitted that he uses his pace to leave past defenders.

I see this argument a lot and have yet to make sense of it. Walcott has missed, but so has Gervinho, Ramsey, Rosicky, van Persie etc. Walcott is not the main culprit for squandering opportunities and it's completely unfair to hold that against him.

I know that every player misses chances, just wanted to tell that stats don't tell the full story, and it's the weakest kind of argument.

And don't get me wrong guys, Gervinho is even more frustrating just can't get this "don't critisize Walcott" attitude. Why should we not critisize him when it's not a problem that we can critisize Squillaci, Almunia, Gervinho etc.

And I wasn't even that harsh on him, in my first post to make all this argument.

Last edited by urbaNRoots on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:53 am

Iceman wrote:Some things just never change on this forum. That was another fantastic post, Jay

What did I do wrong? Was I too harsh on Walcott? Just said he needs to start improve his dribbling and needs to be more consistent in his overall performances. Is that that wrong?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:26 am

Theo Walcott's contract negotiations with Arsenal have stalled according to a report - http://t.co/ykqoFcP3

--

Hope it's not true.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:44 am

No it's true. Walcott wants a contract that will see him retire here at Arsenal, but Wenger doesn't know right now if it's possible Very Happy
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:28 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
Iceman wrote:Some things just never change on this forum. That was another fantastic post, Jay

What did I do wrong? Was I too harsh on Walcott? Just said he needs to start improve his dribbling and needs to be more consistent in his overall performances. Is that that wrong?

By saying "Some things just never change on this forum", I was referring to Jay's quality of posting haha.
You're being too harsh on Walcott in the respect that you're criticizing him for relying on midfielders to play good passes to him. That is still completely unfair because you're criticizing his style. It is the same exact thing as criticizing RVP for relying on wingers to provide him with goals, but you refuse to acknowledge that.

Your opinion is fine, everybody has different opinions but things like "Walcott should be benched" or "Walcott needs to be sold" are just taking it to the extreme and are statements that have very little backing. I realize that this is not what you're saying, Urban, but this has been proposed by several other fans and that is why I'm responding to it
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:43 pm

Samuelj29060 wrote:Theo Walcott's contract negotiations with Arsenal have stalled according to a report - http://t.co/ykqoFcP3

--

Hope it's not true.

Goal.com is making up so much bullshit, just look at this first they say he wants 120k a week now its 100k a week. :facepalm:

I think 80k a week is more than enouph for Walcott, if he wants money then Man city will need new bench warmers for next season to sit next to Nasri.

The way he plays at Arsenal no way he would play much at Man City. Man City don't have the patience to wait every 3 games for him to show up.

I think he is pulling a Nasri, Wenger put a 25 to 30 million price tag on him and sell him, for that money we can buy Hazard.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/04/11/3026975/walcott-in-arsenal-contract-stalemate-as-club-set-80000-a

http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exclusive/2012/04/11/3028243/walcott-in-contract-stalemate-as-arsenal-set-100000-a-week
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:02 pm

daily mial says El- Shawary might come to arsenal on season long loan next season
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:25 pm

Loan? BS
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:14 pm

Don't want Hazard seems like he will be next Nasri.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:17 pm

Emaharg wrote:Don't want Hazard seems like he will be next Nasri.

What makes you say that?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:18 pm

Bordeaux president believes club would be Chamakh's first choice should he leave Arsenal.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/04/11/3028855/bordeaux-president-believes-club-would-be-chamakhs-first
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:22 pm

I really dont care if he leaves us after few years.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:53 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:

What makes you say that?

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:13 am

Iceman wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

By saying "Some things just never change on this forum", I was referring to Jay's quality of posting haha.
You're being too harsh on Walcott in the respect that you're criticizing him for relying on midfielders to play good passes to him. That is still completely unfair because you're criticizing his style. It is the same exact thing as criticizing RVP for relying on wingers to provide him with goals, but you refuse to acknowledge that.

Your opinion is fine, everybody has different opinions but things like "Walcott should be benched" or "Walcott needs to be sold" are just taking it to the extreme and are statements that have very little backing. I realize that this is not what you're saying, Urban, but this has been proposed by several other fans and that is why I'm responding to it

Haha OK misunderstood.

Respect man, that's it. I never wanted him to be sold, because he's a beast when on form and I get you some fans use Ramsey and Walcott as scapegoats to hide our overall performance.

Didn't watch the game vs Wolves but heard Walcott had a great game (1 goal + penalty)
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:32 am

urbaNRoots wrote:
Iceman wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

Haha OK misunderstood.

Respect man, that's it. I never wanted him to be sold, because he's a beast when on form and I get you some fans use Ramsey and Walcott as scapegoats to hide our overall performance.

Didn't watch the game vs Wolves but heard Walcott had a great game (1 goal + penalty)
Watch his goal, it's :bow:.

Okay, fine, I like it more because of RVP's assist :facepalm:.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:31 pm

Premier League clubs are circling Le Havre for teenage prospect Jules Ntcham.

Just 15, Ntcham is regarded as the brightest talent of France's U17 squad and is being tracked by Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester City and Juventus.

Ntcham has been likened to former Chelsea captain Marcel Desailly.
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:32 pm

Carlos Vela has told Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger he has no interest in returning to London.

The Mexican forward is on a season-long loan at Real Sociedad and has scored five goals in his last six games for the club.

And Vela, 23, has revealed he would like to turn his stint in Spain into a permament move at the end of the season.

He said: "I am not thinking about what Arsenal think of me. In every game, whether I play well or badly, I give all my effort for Real Sociedad.

"Afterwards I will talk with them and make a decision. The best thing is for me to enjoy every moment that is left.

"From my point of view, from a footballing and lifestyle standpoint it is better to stay in this league.

"I have a contract with Arsenal and if I have to return there I will adapt, but if I could stay here I would be happier."

Sociedad president Jokin Aperribay also confirmed his desire at signing Vela on a permanent basis.

He said: "It is true, we want the player and we are prepared to fight to close the deal.

"But at the moment things have stopped because Arsenal only want to speak at the end of the season."
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:32 pm

Arsenal are keeping tabs on Mahamadou Sakho's situation at PSG.

The PSG captain has found himself frozen out at PSG since the turn of the year and Le Parisen says a move out of Paris cannot be ruled out this summer.

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is a big fan of Sakho and also enjoys close ties with PSG.

Sakho is unhappy with his fallen status at the club and is understood to be a big fan of Wenger's work at Arsenal.
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:33 pm

Arsenal are watching Valencia defender Adil Rami.

The Frenchman has enjoyed an outstanding campaign this season and has been linked with AC Milan.

However, Fichajes.net says Arsenal have made their interest known and been informed it will take £12 million to convince Los Che to sell.
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:33 pm

Anderlecht captain Lucas Biglia can make it in England, says former teammate Yves Vanderhaeghe.

Vanderhaeghe is now an assistant coach at KV Kortrijk and not surprised to hear Manchester United and Arsenal are interested in the Argentine.

"Lucas has shown that he can handle a higher level. He must not doubt himself. Why would Arsenal be interested if he was not able to steep up?

"When he joins a big club together playing with better players he will be even better," Vanderhaeghe told VoetbalPrimeur.be.
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:34 pm

Arsenal are watching Udinese winger Gabriel Torje.

Udine sources say Arsenal scouts have been present at Udinese games this season to track the Romania international.

Torje only moved to Udinese from Dinamo Bucharest last summer and is tied to the Italians until 2016
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next