urbaNRoots
djoe26
the xcx
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Robin Van Persie <3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Robin Van Persie <3

Post by krishm95 Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:31 pm

i dont get why you all rate him that highly i agree he is good but he is just a striker with good finishing abilities (with a mean left foot)..he is not too quick..a very decent passer...not a great header of the ball..and only really comes alive in and around the box...for eg. against united, he looked ordinary (in terms of the overall game)..correct me i maybe wrong though

krishm95
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:00 pm

^
He is quick enough, for a striker his passing is fine. Legendary first touch and perfect technique, combine that with his underrated strength and you have an extraordinary striker
All in all in my opinion he is a masterful striker virtually with no weaknesses.

Gemini
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:04 pm

krishm95 wrote:i dont get why you all rate him that highly i agree he is good but he is just a striker with good finishing abilities (with a mean left foot)..he is not too quick..a very decent passer...not a great header of the ball..and only really comes alive in and around the box...for eg. against united, he looked ordinary (in terms of the overall game)..correct me i maybe wrong though

that's because he just had a poor game, tell me a striker in the world that doesn't have a poor game? he is a master passer, always makes fantastic passes, u'd notice if you watch him regularly and his movement outside the box creates opportunities for players to score. did you not see the passes he made today?
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:22 pm

Rich mans Rooney.

Best striker in the world.

Best greyhaired player in the world.

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by krishm95 Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:28 pm

that's because he just had a poor game, tell me a striker in the world that doesn't have a poor game? he is a master passer, always makes fantastic passes, u'd notice if you watch him regularly and his movement outside the box creates opportunities for players to score. did you not see the passes he made today?[/quote]

i think your exaggerating a bit. His play is a bit like rooney, in terms of the fact that he comes deep to get the ball, but it really is the movement of the players around him, he goes forward around the penalty box for link up play. He doesnt drop to deep. But, i'll give you the benefit of the doubt cuz i dont watch him play that regularly and i did not watch the whole of today's game either Smile

krishm95
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:29 pm

I wonder...if not for injuries, he would have hit this level earlier in his career. Or is he just hitting his peak now?

Perhaps he is hitting his peak as a result of no injuries recently.

Either way, it's great to see RVP boss-moding it like we all knew he could. A delight to watch.

My favorite RVP goal and IMO his best. The balance, the control, the finish-using both feet and his chest in one swift movement, I can't understand how he did it so well. Not to mention the great pass.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2