Great Leader Sprucenuce
schwarzgelb
guest7
Ali
Gil
151 posters

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

How highly do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 23 Empty Re: How highly do you rate Sergio Ramos?

Post by futbol Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:13 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:Can't believe Sergio is getting blame for it.

When Madrid was chasing 4-1 deficit vs. BVB last year for Pepe being incompetent and shit, it was king Sergio who took charge of the game and very nearly took Real to the final.

He'll score the La Decima winning goal. You can feel free to quote me on that. He is the man of big occasions, and Madrid being 4 points clear of Barcelona yesterday made it less of big occasion than it should have been, hence his small lack of concentration.

How highly do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 23 UdOMPWA

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

How highly do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 23 Empty Re: How highly do you rate Sergio Ramos?

Post by chad4401 Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:33 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:Can't believe Sergio is getting blame for it.

When Madrid was chasing 4-1 deficit vs. BVB last year for Pepe being incompetent and shit, it was king Sergio who took charge of the game and very nearly took Real to the final.

He'll score the La Decima winning goal. You can feel free to quote me on that. He is the man of big occasions, and Madrid being 4 points clear of Barcelona yesterday made it less of big occasion than it should have been, hence his small lack of concentration.

dude ramos is shit and so is pepe to an lesser extent, its always one or the other being shocking and getting sent off, its time to break the cycle one needs to be benched(pepe) and the other sold(ramos), but since both won't accept being benched then sell both.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:58 pm

Both Pepe and Ramos are actually good defenders, it's just they have those haphazard moments.

Aren't there any defensive coaches at the club that can improve their mentality in certain situations or something? hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:59 pm

In that game Ramos was just lucky not to see a red card at minute 30.

it was Benzema who made things click when he came in.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:14 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Both Pepe and Ramos are actually good defenders, it's just they have those haphazard moments.

Aren't there any defensive coaches at the club that can improve their mentality in certain situations or something? hmm

no their not, any time we come up against top teams those 2 always sucks(even mediocre teams with good attackers), and don't give me that athleticism bs, when they have the mentality of scrubs, neither can read a pass to save their lives, the amount of balls that kept being passed through them or behind them is too much it always happens. That why pepe-ramos(especially) will always give up pens and keep getting sent off cause they can't recover in time but are so rash still do something unnecessary and leave the team in a tough spot, both are rubbish and tired of them getting away with making us lose.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:34 pm

Its funny because if Mou was still the Madrid manager, you'd see fans saying he instructed them to act like this.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:42 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:Its funny because if Mou was still the Madrid manager, you'd see fans saying he instructed them to act like this.

focus on your team and stop speaking on things you know nothing about, but if you wanna act like mou some more speak on chief.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:43 pm

Pepe's always been the same even before Mourinho.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:45 pm

chad4401 wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:Its funny because if Mou was still the Madrid manager, you'd see fans saying he instructed them to act like this.

focus on your team and stop speaking on things you know nothing about, but if you wanna act like mou some more speak on chief.
I didn't notice this thread was in the Madrid section. Oh wait....
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:01 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
chad4401 wrote:

I didn't notice this thread was in the Madrid section. Oh wait....

if you knew what you was talking about, then you would've have known that pepe and ramos been like this before mou, but since that pos of a manager got ran out of town, you had to bring him up about thing that was present before him, that why you should focus on your own team or get better at trolling.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:27 pm

If you knew they were both like that before Mou then you wouldn't have foolishly put their stupid behavior on Mou when he was manager. That's my point. Its not too hard for anyone to figure out what I was saying.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:30 pm

Pepe was like that before Mourinho, but ever since Mourinho took charge it happened way too often in Clasicos. The entire team became aggressive, the whole rivalry heated up etc.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:32 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:If you knew they were both like that before Mou then you wouldn't have foolishly put their stupid behavior on Mou when he was manager. That's my point. Its not too hard for anyone to figure out what I was saying.

smh im pretty sure that was barca fans mainly, most madrid fans didn't like mou for the style the team played or the drama off the field, and its obvious other players who aren't really the type for thuggery but doing it when we play barca is down to mou, so again focus on your team and your manager.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:46 pm

Gil wrote:Madrid are a joke. They've been a joke for over a decade now. Pepe, Ramos, Alonso and co playing like thugs isn't down to Mourinho. You don't see Cahill, Azpi, Matic and Terry running around like mindless buffoons, fouling everyone in sight under his tenure. That never happened during his spell at Inter either.

And since when is wanting your players to play more aggressively in a Clasico such a bad thing? Just about every derby is a heated and highly contested match.

gil again flip flopping chelsea is shit and play shit football, that all your team is capable of, hope he meet in the cl and destroy your overrated team, hope mou bring the keys to park the jumbo jet home and away Laughing.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:48 pm

chad4401 wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:If you knew they were both like that before Mou then you wouldn't have foolishly put their stupid behavior on Mou when he was manager. That's my point. Its not too hard for anyone to figure out what I was saying.

smh im pretty sure that was barca fans mainly, most madrid fans didn't like mou for the style the team played or the drama off the field, and its obvious other players who aren't really the type for thuggery but doing it when we play barca is down to mou, so again focus on your team and your manager.
Can you stop with the silly "focus on your team and your manager" line? If everyone did that, the General Section would be empty all day. I discuss football(like 98% of other football fans), whether its my team or not. Deal with it or ignore my post. Let's get that out of the way first and discuss like grown ups, if you want.

Back to the point. Even though you do have a point about a lot of Barca fans posting about it, I'm pretty sure a handful of Madrid fans were saying it as well. I'm also pretty sure I saw a lot of posts from Madrid fans bringing it up again after Ramires' recent red card against Villa.

You know your players(Pepe/Ramos) are like that but you choose to blame the manager. Its quite hilarious.

Yohan Modric wrote:Pepe was like that before Mourinho, but ever since Mourinho took charge it happened way too often in Clasicos. The entire team became aggressive, the whole rivalry heated up etc.
Mourinho has been known to light a competitive fire under his players wherever he goes. That the players responded the way their personality interpreted it to them isn't really his fault. You didn't see players like Alonso and the rest of them behaving like thugs, did you? But didn't they also make effort to get more competitive? You know your players. Don't try to always make it the managers fault. 100% sure if that were Carlo no one would blame him(like how it is now) but Mou is an easy target.

P.S. Before you bring up his eye poking incident with Tito, such behavior has absolutely no bearing on what his players should be doing on the pitch(see Pardew headbutt vs Newcastle players reaction).
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:59 pm

The behaviour was worse than usual though. Plus it wasn't just Pepe, it was Arbeloa at times, Ronaldo pushed Pep, Ramos punching Xavi, Marcelo's tackle on Fabregas and there were other small incidents as well during matches.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:00 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:The behaviour was worse than usual though. Plus it wasn't just Pepe, it was Arbeloa at times, Ronaldo pushed Pep, Ramos punching Xavi, Marcelo's tackle on Fabregas and there were other small incidents as well during matches.
So, in your opinion Jose instructed them to do so?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:05 pm

Not exactly, but I'm sure it was due to him the team was over aggressive.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:20 pm

Laughing True story.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:29 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
chad4401 wrote:

Can you stop with the silly "focus on your team and your manager" line? If everyone did that, the General Section would be empty all day. I discuss football(like 98% of other football fans), whether its my team or not. Deal with it or ignore my post. Let's get that out of the way first and discuss like grown ups, if you want.

Back to the point. Even though you do have a point about a lot of Barca fans posting about it, I'm pretty sure a handful of Madrid fans were saying it as well. I'm also pretty sure I saw a lot of posts from Madrid fans bringing it up again after Ramires' recent red card against Villa.

You know your players(Pepe/Ramos) are like that but you choose to blame the manager. Its quite hilarious.

Yohan Modric wrote:Pepe was like that before Mourinho, but ever since Mourinho took charge it happened way too often in Clasicos. The entire team became aggressive, the whole rivalry heated up etc.
Mourinho has been known to light a competitive fire under his players wherever he goes. That the players responded the way their personality interpreted it to them isn't really his fault. You didn't see players like Alonso and the rest of them behaving like thugs, did you? But didn't they also make effort to get more competitive? You know your players. Don't try to always make it the managers fault. 100% sure if that were Carlo no one would blame him(like how it is now) but Mou is an easy target.

P.S. Before you bring up his eye poking incident with Tito, such behavior has absolutely no bearing on what his players should be doing on the pitch(see Pardew headbutt vs Newcastle players reaction).

ok first of all my bad for that comment, secondly pepe/ramos just love thuggery so again anyone blame that on mou don't know what they are talking about, next as i said players who only thuggin when we face barca are doing what mou expected them to do.

Lastly the main problem i have with mou fanboys, always trying to make madrid out to be some sh!t team before mou came along Laughing we are not chelsea bro, the reason why madrid was struggling was mainly due to mismanagement, we had no style of play, we had a lot of past it players and went stupid with galactico idea, bought a bunch of players for the lulz and they weren't even good(clownderon era), if flo/clownderon had any sense and stayed out of the way, scrubs managers like mou would have never gotten a chance to coach us much less getting credit for saving us and making us more competitive, Laughing.... just no
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:37 pm

Best Box-to-Box CB in the world.

Always had faith in him. a real proper leader !!!!

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:39 pm

Scores a brace, should have been yellow'd and out of the final

Dr Sergio and Mr Ramos
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:15 pm

Valkyrja wrote:As I said b4 Ramos is a big moment player. He'll either screw us or he'll beast it.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:22 pm

Historic performance. :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:24 pm

So proud of him. Have found it direly difficult to defend the klutz at times yet him scoring goals to conceal his errors is fine by me.

How highly do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 23 1275228595_0

Proud
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:25 pm

the Spanish Skrtel
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next