Cotes
dronte
Adrian0911
C.Marchisio #8
DeviAngel
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

B.NEWS : JUVE SIGN PADOIN !  - Page 3 Empty Re: B.NEWS : JUVE SIGN PADOIN !

Post by cale1991 Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:24 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
cale1991 wrote:^ have you ever thought about the versatility which Padoin brings? and have you even watched the guy play before trashing him and branding a "waste"?

He's naturally a left midfielder who's been played and nurtured at CM for a few seasons now and he shows defensive qualities which are similar to Pazienza + he has some decent playmaking skills and good crosses and plus he is able to play as a left back which again solves our LB problem as Caceres will be used primarily as a CB and then as a RB when called upon. Estigarribia is good when played as a LWB as the position needs more attacking and he has a DMF and 3 centre-backs to cover for him while on pure LB he needs to focuse more on defending if he doesn't want the team to suffer and has a centre-back less, he's decent at tackling but his positional sense in the d-line is average he may run run and run but that doesn't make you a quality defender. Also you have Chiellini who is good at LB but isn't even near comparable when he plays as a CB and we have to rely on BonBon who is surprisingly prone to the occasional blunder and lack of concentration when needed and could easily cost us an unneeded goal. and PDC blows hot and cold even though he's hit a nice batch of form in his recent matches.

so excuse me if i think that this is more than a decent to good backup plan for more than one position for just 5 mil's.

just count the advantages of him compared to Pazienza who's only limited at DMF and is really good at defending and look at what this guy offers, it's just pure logic on behalf the management and Conte already knows him very well and wouldn't have insisted on him if hadn't trust in him...

You know whats funny, I highly dount you've even seen Padoin play and your talking out of your ass right now, after researching on the player. I'd bet you didn't even know that he was with Juve recently in the American tour. Oh wait, your going to say yes... ofc you will.

Verstality eh? Your point? How many god-damn tactically fit players do we need? We got Pepe, Giach, Esti and Vidal who do that already, especially for the left with Vidal. I couldn't careless if he can play on the left, as a left back or how much he sucks in the center. WE NEEDED A REGISTA, A VICE FOR PIRLO. Not some wannabe from Atalanta. This was a typical move, idiotic I'd like to add. A player who was NOT NEEDED. You know a player we did need from Atalanta... his name is Luca! Cigarini! Thats right..! A player who fits right in to being a vice for Pirlo, but hey seeing that you like verstality so much as we have already enough, SCHELOTTO WOULD OF BEEN THE RIGHT CHOICE! Put him as a left back, as a winger. He's solid in all positions, better than bacala Padouin

you know what? your an egoistic self-centered ass, you think because your italian and you support Juve that you've picked up all of the knowledge in the world, whilst you don't know crap, constantly talking about some great italian pride and italian prospects (like yes verratti is a great player and i'd like him to come here) but talking about Luca Cigarini a player who had sooo many chances to shine in the last few seasons and every time he was given an opportunity to shine in a bigger club he flopped, he flopped at Napoli, he flopped at Sevilla where he had competition of Didier Zokora and *bleep* Romaric for the playmaker spot, and being the great all Italian REGISTA he is, his spot was easily taken the GREAT playmaker ROMARIC who's playmaking skills are on the level of...let's take Simone Padoin for the sake of this conversation. Cigarini is currently 25 years old. and if he's such a great playmaker as you say he is, why is he currently struggling to find a spot in the atalanta midfield (please don't say he was injured because he hasn't been since the 08/09 season)? where currently his spot in the team is occupied with a "crap" player that S. Padoin is? Your full of shit and you know it, your just a hungry juvenile trying to act smart. Well guess what, your not and the way you tried to insult me, wtf do you think i am gonna do? cry(?) because some "attention seeker" on a forum insulted me? honestly i don't give a crap about you nor you opinions even though i find you amusing from time to time with your silly rants and constant attention seeking. i've been following this forum since it was on goal.com years ago so yeah, and now i'm betting that you answer to this of me following the forum and not posting will be "yeah i hate that kind of users like you who are just stalking..." am i right? i think so...

oh and the "stronzo" in your nick really suits you...(forgot to mention, yes stronzo, he was in the american tour in 09/10 together WITH 3 OTHER ATLANTA PLAYERS)

and now let's get back to Padoin and his acquisition in the team. as i said he's equally adept at playing on the left hand side but prefers to be played in the middle to DISTRIBUTE THE BALL and be involved in the build up play. he may not be a true playmaker but he is in the mold of Pazienza as i said just with the better ball distributing skills and excels in long balls. so and tell me how are we supposed to cope with an unhappy player and risk a rift in the dressing room because of that in such a fragile state that we currently are? if a player wants to leave he can leave but the hole he left MUST be covered with a player of his or similar mold. thus his acquisition is justified. and what happened to your ranting about youth players? suddenly gabriel appelt isn't good enough for you? oh i get it, he's not italian that's what bugs you...while conte said that he'll get a spot in the first team in the start of 2012 when he becomes eligible for squad registration because of the same case Pato wasn't able to play for Milan in his first year. so yeah i think your right here, we should throw a playmaker like him, oh excuse me mister Italiano, R-E-G-I-S-T-A away because he hasn't an italian passport. so should we do the same with Ouasim Bouy a playmaker and one of the best players of the AJAX youth academy just becuase he's not italian? so let me get this straight, at the same time your urging conte to use youth and when he does that and signs potential future stars like bouy, appelt brothers, leali, and the promising CB whose name i can't currently think of dubbed as the new best thing among CB's in italy in the mold of cannavaro and nesta you then trash marrotta for not bringing a WC midfielder who would sit on the bench? where's the logic behind this? please explain it. Padoin is more than capable of doing the most essential task, PROTECTING the backline and DISTRIBUTING the ball. it's what matters and the bright side of his transfer is that CONTE KNOWS HIM and his playing style and has trust in him.

so, let the insulting of my italian football knowledge begin (as i'm not italian so i currently have no clue of what i'm speaking of, duh) in: 3...2...1...GO!

cale1991
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:22 am

Cmon guys, chill now, you got 2 different opinions, no point trying to convince each other. Time will tell.
CSS you are way too early to judge a player, I'd like to see some trust by your side seriously. Conte is the coach, and I guess he knows Atalanta and his own team better than you do. At the end of the season when we will see if Padoin was needed or not, good or not, or the transfer market failed or not. Till then, no point of arguing.

Last edited by dronte on Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:12 pm

Spot on Cale. The only time a player is good is when he is mentioned on sky.... Otherwise they are overpriced trashed and don't compare to Poli or veratti!!
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:32 pm

cale1991 wrote:you know what? your an egoistic self-centered ass, you think because your italian and you support Juve that you've picked up all of the knowledge in the world, whilst you don't know crap, constantly talking about some great italian pride and italian prospects (like yes verratti is a great player and i'd like him to come here) but talking about Luca Cigarini a player who had sooo many chances to shine in the last few seasons and every time he was given an opportunity to shine in a bigger club he flopped, he flopped at Napoli, he flopped at Sevilla where he had competition of Didier Zokora and *bleep* Romaric for the playmaker spot, and being the great all Italian REGISTA he is, his spot was easily taken the GREAT playmaker ROMARIC who's playmaking skills are on the level of...let's take Simone Padoin for the sake of this conversation. Cigarini is currently 25 years old. and if he's such a great playmaker as you say he is, why is he currently struggling to find a spot in the atalanta midfield (please don't say he was injured because he hasn't been since the 08/09 season)? where currently his spot in the team is occupied with a "crap" player that S. Padoin is? Your full of shit and you know it, your just a hungry juvenile trying to act smart. Well guess what, your not and the way you tried to insult me, wtf do you think i am gonna do? cry(?) because some "attention seeker" on a forum insulted me? honestly i don't give a crap about you nor you opinions even though i find you amusing from time to time with your silly rants and constant attention seeking. i've been following this forum since it was on goal.com years ago so yeah, and now i'm betting that you answer to this of me following the forum and not posting will be "yeah i hate that kind of users like you who are just stalking..." am i right? i think so...

oh and the "stronzo" in your nick really suits you...(forgot to mention, yes stronzo, he was in the american tour in 09/10 together WITH 3 OTHER ATLANTA PLAYERS)

and now let's get back to Padoin and his acquisition in the team. as i said he's equally adept at playing on the left hand side but prefers to be played in the middle to DISTRIBUTE THE BALL and be involved in the build up play. he may not be a true playmaker but he is in the mold of Pazienza as i said just with the better ball distributing skills and excels in long balls. so and tell me how are we supposed to cope with an unhappy player and risk a rift in the dressing room because of that in such a fragile state that we currently are? if a player wants to leave he can leave but the hole he left MUST be covered with a player of his or similar mold. thus his acquisition is justified. and what happened to your ranting about youth players? suddenly gabriel appelt isn't good enough for you? oh i get it, he's not italian that's what bugs you...while conte said that he'll get a spot in the first team in the start of 2012 when he becomes eligible for squad registration because of the same case Pato wasn't able to play for Milan in his first year. so yeah i think your right here, we should throw a playmaker like him, oh excuse me mister Italiano, R-E-G-I-S-T-A away because he hasn't an italian passport. so should we do the same with Ouasim Bouy a playmaker and one of the best players of the AJAX youth academy just becuase he's not italian? so let me get this straight, at the same time your urging conte to use youth and when he does that and signs potential future stars like bouy, appelt brothers, leali, and the promising CB whose name i can't currently think of dubbed as the new best thing among CB's in italy in the mold of cannavaro and nesta you then trash marrotta for not bringing a WC midfielder who would sit on the bench? where's the logic behind this? please explain it. Padoin is more than capable of doing the most essential task, PROTECTING the backline and DISTRIBUTING the ball. it's what matters and the bright side of his transfer is that CONTE KNOWS HIM and his playing style and has trust in him.

so, let the insulting of my italian football knowledge begin (as i'm not italian so i currently have no clue of what i'm speaking of, duh) in: 3...2...1...GO!

Oh bohu, this gets better. Not only do you sensitive problems.. by using many insults, you like to speak out our your bum so much like it's no tommorow. Me being Italian, has nothing to do with this, sadly your comprehension of understanding my posts are slim to none... Not once have I even mentioned or declared any statements on my nationality with superioty with my opinion and being right in this case. But hey, think that way, I'm right... because I've already debated the points on your versality crap.

I'd like to call myself an arrogant and cocky person. Sadly thats who I'am, I can admit it, and I've done it so many times in the past that everyone here knows who I'am. The lurkers know so much about me, Lynx is a prime example at that. But you... you as well... the typical lurker who never posts, but posts when he thinks he should... talking trash to someone who is a legend here. I wouldn't be so shallow if were you.

Your correct on one thing,You are the type of people that tick me off, who come here to bust balls when harldy posting to begin with. I told Devi yesterday, the truth never lies, it's reality. And what your reading here is bascially that.

Talking about Italian pride? And how is that in relation to what I've said in response to you in my previous post in this topic? Sure I have pride, who in the hell dosen't? I love to show it, everyone does. But not once have I ever said that... I'm smarter because I'm Italian, NO. Im smarter, because I know more plain and simple. But speaking out your bum is what you do best from I was I see right now.

I'm an attention seeker? I'm sorry, but seeing you over here right now grealty shows the opposite. If I wanted attention, I would be focusing on those who actually matter on the fourms, the big timers. Not some wannabe lurker trying to make a name for himself here. I've already done it, i don't need the attention. But I like how you lie, seeing that you go to these long extends of posting this way shows you do and ofc seeing u hardly post, just makes youself look like more of a fool.

Actually, I like to prefer myslef as a cornuto and not a stronzo. And Im proud of it, but hey... you must of looked up the word. The name does suit me well, as it represents who I mostly deal with around here.

You don't care about my opinion? Good for you, but if you don't recall seeing that you just lurk, I've said the same thing in the past. I couldnt care for nuts about yours or anyones opinion to be quite honest. But hey, thanks for copying what I said in the past.

Once again... he's not Italian. Gee.. who would of figued you'd come up with that nonesense idea. I wonder why I prefer Elia over any god damn LW we have. I wonder why, I HATE ON ITALIAN PLAYERS SUCH AS PADIOUN, GIACCHERINI, BORRIELLO AND PEPE. Oh gee, their not Italian now are they? I wonder why I want Jovetic here at Juve. I wonder why your being a bacala with none sense. Please get your facts straight before speaking nonesense, you sound like a child who knows nothing but false accusations at best.

Ah another person who underrates Cigarini. I love it when a person uses Wikipdiea to back up what they say. Oddly enough, you must came up with that assumption on Cigarini's apps with the wrong information. To correct you on that, Cigarini actually had 18 apps this season. Go recheck your sources before once again speaking out nonesense as your doing on and on. Very odd indeed for you to come up with those conclusions. Who would of thought that even though... according to you he's doing so bad... he managed to get a call up this half of the season with the national team... where Prandelli said it himself that he will only call up those who are 'performing on a constant basis and doing great'. Odd indeed eh? A player who has performed amazing displays with the U21 side, a player who's got the experience aborad, a player who played with the likes of Napoli. In comparison to Padouin, what on earth has this bacala done?

You mentioning his technical attributes are complete rubbish. It does not matter where he can play, or if he's an upgrade to Pazienza. At the end of the day, there were better options and his his tatcial adaptions are not needed in this squad. Get that through your head. Lynx said it perfectly, it's BS.

I don't like Applet? gee, why do I have a video on my youtube channel dedicated him... please just stfu lol. You sound like a fool more and more. Once again your knowledge does not decieve me, his name is Curti and no, he's not even compared to the likes of Nesta and Canavaro. Leali? The signing was never offical and Brescia still have finalize nothing, this continues in June. Bouye? Whats your point on this kid...? By the time he fins space in the squad, it will take years. WE NEEDED ONE NOW, Padoiun is not the right replacement for Pirlo. Marrone is not really to be a fulltime vice for Pirlo. Get that your brain, you speak to much without even knowing what your talking about. It's funny because, I didn't even complain with Marotta over those signings, but seeing again you knowledge lacks, you'd know that Paratici does most of the scouting as he was the one who reconmended him, and the likes of Sorenson and ofc Appelt.

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:35 pm

Lynx100 wrote:
You know Lynx, in the past... I got you all wrong. You actually seem to know some things. Congradulations, I agree. Though, Verratti and Poli are better than all of them

Never thought id see the day where we agree!

Dont know about enough about Verratti but Poli is a MUST if we can get him

The day has come that you finally come to your right senses and realize that what your saying finally makes sense and I completely agree. It's a MUST! but to these people, they think it's not. Let them think like that, Pas left these forums for a reason and I'm starting to understand why now.. he was right.. most people here just don't understand football.

The_ItalianFool wrote:Why do we need a true quality CM? we have 3 starters... what true quality CM will come to sit on our bench WHEN WE ARENT EVEN IN EUROPE or a top team....

Sigh....

You are acting like we have achieved something when we havent yet. Thats what next summer is for.

You basically have no idea in what your talking about, I think your still suffering from Jet Lag. But then again, most of the time it's like that with you... so its no surprise.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3