Cotes
dronte
Adrian0911
C.Marchisio #8
DeviAngel
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

B.NEWS : JUVE SIGN PADOIN !  - Page 2 Empty Re: B.NEWS : JUVE SIGN PADOIN !

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:23 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Lynx100 wrote:Losing a capable player that we got for free and replace him with an equal player for 5m??

And if we don't sign Padoin, then weve lost both pazienza And his replacement..

And there's conflicting reports ... Some say loan with option, some say loan with must-buy, and some say outright..

I'll chill out when I see some decent transfer decisions made.
The good work in bringing in Caceras is being undone by bringing in Padoin and Boriello and depriving Immobile and Marrone opportunities...

and not being "chilled out" helps how in this sitaution ?

except making the section tense and nervous ?

I agree with the others, chill out lol. Pazienza has hardly played its not a huge deal....

As much as I love promoting youth, this is simply not the time to do so!

We are in a very fragile state, and until we complete a good season our team can backtrack and end up the same as the last 2 years with the slightest slip up.

Conte and Marotta are putting their priorities straight, and I agree. Id rather spend money than promote youth right now, its too risky to rely on youth at this particular moment.

The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:23 pm

although i dont know much about Padoin i wont bash till i'v seen a few games but i cant say that im not in truth a little disappointed.

ICWT
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:36 pm

There u go Inder.

5m bought outright not loan.

Chill out ey??? Yeah...ok..

Time to spend more money than to promote youth talent? Yeah ok..

And just as Marotta gets praise for the decent transfers, he needs a kick up the ass for the shite he brings in
Same with players. Same with the coach.
Ands it's my perogative as a fan to express my emotion rather than just blindly being happy with whatever Marrota is doing - even though I can't change a thing

I honestly can't believe what I'm hearing from you guys...how can you be ok with this????
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:46 pm

Lynx100 wrote:There u go Inder.

5m bought outright not loan.

Chill out ey??? Yeah...ok..

Time to spend more money than to promote youth talent? Yeah ok..

And just as Marotta gets praise for the decent transfers, he needs a kick up the ass for the shite he brings in
Same with players. Same with the coach.
Ands it's my perogative as a fan to express my emotion rather than just blindly being happy with whatever Marrota is doing - even though I can't change a thing

I honestly can't believe what I'm hearing from you guys...how can you be ok with this????

Ok with what? Buying a player to play second fiddle to Pirlo, Marchisio, and Vidal? What is wrong with this?

Promoting youth is a luxury at this point, you cannot build a winning team in one season promoting youth! Youth takes years to develop, yet all of our fans want instant success.... I guarantee if we promoted youth and finished 7th again youd be still crying. We are trying to become winners and one of the best teams in the world again.... and we simply cannot do this just by promoting youth. You need a strong foundation before you can rely on youth.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:57 pm

Check his interview out. You can tell he is a smart kid, and he has worked with Conte before, meaning Conte knew what he was getting and wanted someone with his characteristics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-AAp7lGNa8Q

We are paying to buy someone who we know the coach likes, and Atalanta most likely knew this. I would assume this is why he may be 'overpriced'
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:05 pm

Ok let me put it simply: Maarone is NOT A RISK

Marrone >>> Naingolan, Pazienza, Padoin

In just a few games he's shown us just what a good player he is

As far as I'm concerned 21 is no longer ' youth'

Luxury? At what age did ADP, Buffon, Pirlo playing Serie A???

We finished 7th because of Del neri and players like Motta, Grosso, Marchisio as LM, Quag injured when we were still 1st

This is completely different Juve
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:11 pm

Lynx100 wrote:Ok let me put it simply: Maarone is NOT A RISK

We finished 7th because of Del neri and players like Motta, Grosso, Marchisio as LM, Quag injured when we were still 1st

As far a Serie A is considered, youth is up til like 23...

So you think Marrone is going to become as good as ADP, Pirlo, and Buffon??? I dont see that type of quality in him.

Dont get me wrong, the kid seems to be a good player and has had good displays. That in no way warrants us relying on him as our only back up to our 3 starting CMs.....

What if Pirlo and Marchisio get injured? our starting lineup would contain 2 unproven youth players in the form of Marrone and someone else we would be forced to promote.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:15 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:

As far a Serie A is considered, youth is up til like 23...

So you think Marrone is going to become as good as ADP, Pirlo, and Buffon??? I dont see that type of quality in him.

Dont get me wrong, the kid seems to be a good player and has had good displays. That in no way warrants us relying on him as our only back up to our 3 starting CMs.....

What if Pirlo and Marchisio get injured? our starting lineup would contain 2 unproven youth players in the form of Marrone and someone else we would be forced to promote.

+1
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:41 pm

First of all never said his quality is as good as those guys, the point was made because you said he was too young/inexperienced. All those players were in the same boat and went on to become great players because they were given a chance.

If I'm not mistaken, Naingaolan played Serie A when he was 22? And Marrone is much more skilled than him.

And secondly; if u read my other posts, you will see that I think the next signing after Caceras should be a CM signing so don't go accusing me of thinking Marrone is all we need for CM cover.

Get your facts straight before you point your finger.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:43 pm

Marrone better than Nainggolan ?

I leave this thread lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:26 pm

lol nice exit devi

Lynx100 wrote:First of all never said his quality is as good as those guys, the point was made because you said he was too young/inexperienced. All those players were in the same boat and went on to become great players because they were given a chance.

If I'm not mistaken, Naingaolan played Serie A when he was 22? And Marrone is much more skilled than him.

And secondly; if u read my other posts, you will see that I think the next signing after Caceras should be a CM signing so don't go accusing me of thinking Marrone is all we need for CM cover.

Get your facts straight before you point your finger.

Alright ill give you that much I didnt read every post before i jumped in, i just was responding to what i did read.

So considering Pazienza wanted to leave and we only have Marrone, how is this a bad move? Overpriced? I guess you can say that but teams make us pay, especially when they know we really want a player AND because we are a direct competitor.

Only time will tell but his history with Conte is enough for me to trust this move.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:54 am

Just because Pazienza wants to leave doesnt mean he just gets to up and go. He has a contract to respect. and his team need him.

We sent away a player we signed for free and paid 5m on a player whos really not much better.

And its not really the signing of Padoin as much as the 5mill PERMANANT deal that bothers me. and that too, a 5 YEAR deal for a 27y.o average player!! Its not like a 1 or 2 year deal... we could end up with an average player who continues to milk his contract.. another Amauri scenario.

Hes clearly not the future of the club, why sign him for 5 years and waste more money??? and thats just 5m less we have to spend in the summer!

He doesnt solve the long term problem ,and when/if we do (i sincerly hope we do anyway) get a quality midfielder, well just have to get rid of him again, and well probably lose money
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:59 am

yes
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by cale1991 Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:31 am

^ have you ever thought about the versatility which Padoin brings? and have you even watched the guy play before trashing him and branding a "waste"?

He's naturally a left midfielder who's been played and nurtured at CM for a few seasons now and he shows defensive qualities which are similar to Pazienza + he has some decent playmaking skills and good crosses and plus he is able to play as a left back which again solves our LB problem as Caceres will be used primarily as a CB and then as a RB when called upon. Estigarribia is good when played as a LWB as the position needs more attacking and he has a DMF and 3 centre-backs to cover for him while on pure LB he needs to focuse more on defending if he doesn't want the team to suffer and has a centre-back less, he's decent at tackling but his positional sense in the d-line is average he may run run and run but that doesn't make you a quality defender. Also you have Chiellini who is good at LB but isn't even near comparable when he plays as a CB and we have to rely on BonBon who is surprisingly prone to the occasional blunder and lack of concentration when needed and could easily cost us an unneeded goal. and PDC blows hot and cold even though he's hit a nice batch of form in his recent matches.

so excuse me if i think that this is more than a decent to good backup plan for more than one position for just 5 mil's.

just count the advantages of him compared to Pazienza who's only limited at DMF and is really good at defending and look at what this guy offers, it's just pure logic on behalf the management and Conte already knows him very well and wouldn't have insisted on him if hadn't trust in him...
cale1991
cale1991
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:51 pm

Lynx100 wrote:Just because Pazienza wants to leave doesnt mean he just gets to up and go. He has a contract to respect. and his team need him.

We sent away a player we signed for free and paid 5m on a player whos really not much better.

And its not really the signing of Padoin as much as the 5mill PERMANANT deal that bothers me. and that too, a 5 YEAR deal for a 27y.o average player!! Its not like a 1 or 2 year deal... we could end up with an average player who continues to milk his contract.. another Amauri scenario.

Hes clearly not the future of the club, why sign him for 5 years and waste more money??? and thats just 5m less we have to spend in the summer!

He doesnt solve the long term problem ,and when/if we do (i sincerly hope we do anyway) get a quality midfielder, well just have to get rid of him again, and well probably lose money

I dunno mate, if he turns out to be a good player, why can't he be a squad player for 5 years?

He obviously wasnt signed to start over Pirlo, Marchisio, or Vidal... and if Marrone is as good as people claim he is, he will be our 4th great midfielder. If not, we sign someone who will be and we sell either Marrone or Padoin or heck, just have 6 CMs for a system that requires 3. That doesnt seem too bad to me.

And the fact that Conte has coached him before means that Conte knows exactly what he is getting so he must have thought him worth the 5 million.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:55 pm

cale1991 wrote:^ have you ever thought about the versatility which Padoin brings? and have you even watched the guy play before trashing him and branding a "waste"?

He's naturally a left midfielder who's been played and nurtured at CM for a few seasons now and he shows defensive qualities which are similar to Pazienza + he has some decent playmaking skills and good crosses and plus he is able to play as a left back which again solves our LB problem as Caceres will be used primarily as a CB and then as a RB when called upon. Estigarribia is good when played as a LWB as the position needs more attacking and he has a DMF and 3 centre-backs to cover for him while on pure LB he needs to focuse more on defending if he doesn't want the team to suffer and has a centre-back less, he's decent at tackling but his positional sense in the d-line is average he may run run and run but that doesn't make you a quality defender. Also you have Chiellini who is good at LB but isn't even near comparable when he plays as a CB and we have to rely on BonBon who is surprisingly prone to the occasional blunder and lack of concentration when needed and could easily cost us an unneeded goal. and PDC blows hot and cold even though he's hit a nice batch of form in his recent matches.

so excuse me if i think that this is more than a decent to good backup plan for more than one position for just 5 mil's.

just count the advantages of him compared to Pazienza who's only limited at DMF and is really good at defending and look at what this guy offers, it's just pure logic on behalf the management and Conte already knows him very well and wouldn't have insisted on him if hadn't trust in him...

Boom! +1

Oh, and.... If a player doesnt want to be on Juve, I dont want him here, and neither does Conte.

If you havent picked up on it yet, Conte demands that people make a full commitment to the team and the system. So anyone who doesnt want to be here should speak up and Marotta will find them a new home. We need people who will sweat and bleed for this team at all costs, and from Padoin's interview and Conte's history with him, this is what were getting I hope.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:13 pm

cale1991 wrote:^ have you ever thought about the versatility which Padoin brings? and have you even watched the guy play before trashing him and branding a "waste"?

god bless you !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:53 pm

Padoin is a very good player and this was a very good move.

It is very funny to me the players that Conte pick... he is a very special man
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:50 pm

You know Lynx, in the past... I got you all wrong. You actually seem to know some things. Congradulations, I agree. Though, Verratti and Poli are better than all of them.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:56 pm

You know whats funny, I highly dount you've even seen Padoin play and your talking out of your ass right now, after researching on the player. I'd bet you didn't even know that he was with Juve recently in the American tour. Oh wait, your going to say yes... ofc you will.

Verstality eh? Your point? How many god-damn tactically fit players do we need? We got Pepe, Giach, Esti and Vidal who do that already, especially for the left with Vidal. I couldn't careless if he can play on the left, as a left back or how much he sucks in the center. WE NEEDED A REGISTA, A VICE FOR PIRLO. Not some wannabe from Atalanta. This was a typical move, idiotic I'd like to add. A player who was NOT NEEDED. You know a player we did need from Atalanta... his name is Luca! Cigarini! Thats right..! A player who fits right in to being a vice for Pirlo, but hey seeing that you like verstality so much as we have already enough, SCHELOTTO WOULD OF BEEN THE RIGHT CHOICE! Put him as a left back, as a winger. He's solid in all positions, better than bacala Padouin
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:56 pm

Lynx100 wrote:

yes

FOR THE LAST TIME, HELL YEAH!
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:32 am

why are people going on about this idiot 'versatile' player BS?!

We need a CM!! a true quality CM!! Now someone who can play LB, RB, LM, LAM etc etc. Forget all that BS. Just a specialist player who will life the team quality.

Padoin does not lift the team quality. Hes just another Pepe - can play different roles but none of them really well.

"A jack of a few trades, Master of NONE"

This is mid-lower table level signing... Dont care how 'versatile' he is...he is not an QUALITY replacement for ANY of our starting 3.

stupid stupid business..
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:39 am

You know Lynx, in the past... I got you all wrong. You actually seem to know some things. Congradulations, I agree. Though, Verratti and Poli are better than all of them

Never thought id see the day where we agree!

Dont know about enough about Verratti but Poli is a MUST if we can get him
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:11 am

Why do we need a true quality CM? we have 3 starters... what true quality CM will come to sit on our bench WHEN WE ARENT EVEN IN EUROPE or a top team....

Sigh....

You are acting like we have achieved something when we havent yet. Thats what next summer is for.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:21 am

what do you mean why? thats a stupid question

what if one of them gets injured tomorrow?!

A quality player wouldnt sit on the bench. They would rotate with the current players. the 3 current players are fixed starters and cant possibly play the every game of the season.

We have achieved something. Weve achieved consistency.

But still, at the end of the day, we dont need to 'achieve' anything.

We are JUVENTUS. The name speaks for itself.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by cale1991 Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:24 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:

You know whats funny, I highly dount you've even seen Padoin play and your talking out of your ass right now, after researching on the player. I'd bet you didn't even know that he was with Juve recently in the American tour. Oh wait, your going to say yes... ofc you will.

Verstality eh? Your point? How many god-damn tactically fit players do we need? We got Pepe, Giach, Esti and Vidal who do that already, especially for the left with Vidal. I couldn't careless if he can play on the left, as a left back or how much he sucks in the center. WE NEEDED A REGISTA, A VICE FOR PIRLO. Not some wannabe from Atalanta. This was a typical move, idiotic I'd like to add. A player who was NOT NEEDED. You know a player we did need from Atalanta... his name is Luca! Cigarini! Thats right..! A player who fits right in to being a vice for Pirlo, but hey seeing that you like verstality so much as we have already enough, SCHELOTTO WOULD OF BEEN THE RIGHT CHOICE! Put him as a left back, as a winger. He's solid in all positions, better than bacala Padouin

you know what? your an egoistic self-centered ass, you think because your italian and you support Juve that you've picked up all of the knowledge in the world, whilst you don't know crap, constantly talking about some great italian pride and italian prospects (like yes verratti is a great player and i'd like him to come here) but talking about Luca Cigarini a player who had sooo many chances to shine in the last few seasons and every time he was given an opportunity to shine in a bigger club he flopped, he flopped at Napoli, he flopped at Sevilla where he had competition of Didier Zokora and *bleep* Romaric for the playmaker spot, and being the great all Italian REGISTA he is, his spot was easily taken the GREAT playmaker ROMARIC who's playmaking skills are on the level of...let's take Simone Padoin for the sake of this conversation. Cigarini is currently 25 years old. and if he's such a great playmaker as you say he is, why is he currently struggling to find a spot in the atalanta midfield (please don't say he was injured because he hasn't been since the 08/09 season)? where currently his spot in the team is occupied with a "crap" player that S. Padoin is? Your full of shit and you know it, your just a hungry juvenile trying to act smart. Well guess what, your not and the way you tried to insult me, wtf do you think i am gonna do? cry(?) because some "attention seeker" on a forum insulted me? honestly i don't give a crap about you nor you opinions even though i find you amusing from time to time with your silly rants and constant attention seeking. i've been following this forum since it was on goal.com years ago so yeah, and now i'm betting that you answer to this of me following the forum and not posting will be "yeah i hate that kind of users like you who are just stalking..." am i right? i think so...

oh and the "stronzo" in your nick really suits you...(forgot to mention, yes stronzo, he was in the american tour in 09/10 together WITH 3 OTHER ATLANTA PLAYERS)

and now let's get back to Padoin and his acquisition in the team. as i said he's equally adept at playing on the left hand side but prefers to be played in the middle to DISTRIBUTE THE BALL and be involved in the build up play. he may not be a true playmaker but he is in the mold of Pazienza as i said just with the better ball distributing skills and excels in long balls. so and tell me how are we supposed to cope with an unhappy player and risk a rift in the dressing room because of that in such a fragile state that we currently are? if a player wants to leave he can leave but the hole he left MUST be covered with a player of his or similar mold. thus his acquisition is justified. and what happened to your ranting about youth players? suddenly gabriel appelt isn't good enough for you? oh i get it, he's not italian that's what bugs you...while conte said that he'll get a spot in the first team in the start of 2012 when he becomes eligible for squad registration because of the same case Pato wasn't able to play for Milan in his first year. so yeah i think your right here, we should throw a playmaker like him, oh excuse me mister Italiano, R-E-G-I-S-T-A away because he hasn't an italian passport. so should we do the same with Ouasim Bouy a playmaker and one of the best players of the AJAX youth academy just becuase he's not italian? so let me get this straight, at the same time your urging conte to use youth and when he does that and signs potential future stars like bouy, appelt brothers, leali, and the promising CB whose name i can't currently think of dubbed as the new best thing among CB's in italy in the mold of cannavaro and nesta you then trash marrotta for not bringing a WC midfielder who would sit on the bench? where's the logic behind this? please explain it. Padoin is more than capable of doing the most essential task, PROTECTING the backline and DISTRIBUTING the ball. it's what matters and the bright side of his transfer is that CONTE KNOWS HIM and his playing style and has trust in him.

so, let the insulting of my italian football knowledge begin (as i'm not italian so i currently have no clue of what i'm speaking of, duh) in: 3...2...1...GO!
cale1991
cale1991
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next