Bear
REWB
the xcx
RealGunner
Mr Nick09
49 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hazard: "I am going to England" - Page 4 Empty Re: Hazard: "I am going to England"

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:16 am

ynwa wrote:
Adit wrote:
ynwa wrote:

And in English?
Problem kid?

First of all "Chelsea got jack pot" doesn't make sense.

Secondly, kid? Really? Do you see everyone on this forum as a kid? 'Cause that's a bit......

Honestly just don't mind him.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Hazard: "I am going to England" - Page 4 Empty Re: Hazard: "I am going to England"

Post by Adit Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:51 am

ynwa wrote:
Adit wrote:
ynwa wrote:

And in English?
Problem kid?

First of all "Chelsea got jack pot" doesn't make sense.

Secondly, kid? Really? Do you see everyone on this forum as a kid? 'Cause that's a bit......

I called you kid because you are kid.Matured men will not come in a internet football forum to make fun of other people's English skills..
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:16 am

In that case, I am kid.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri May 04, 2012 11:16 am

Hazard: "I am going to England" - Page 4 AsCoQqsCMAA3g3x

According to L'Equipe, Eden Hazard isn't even considering Arsenal, Chelsea or Tottenham — His destination will be City or United.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri May 04, 2012 11:21 am

glory hunter.

we need him more than either Manchester clubs.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri May 04, 2012 11:30 am

Yeah being ambitious and wanting to join one of the most historically respected and succesful clubs is being a glory hunter (Man U)

It's called being ambitous

City is for the sake of money tho
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 04, 2012 11:32 am

Se7en wrote:Yeah being ambitious and wanting to join one of the most historically respected and succesful clubs is being a glory hunter (Man U)

Not no more it is'nt....... well its a factor but its not because of money...... it's mainly because they are big players when it comes to competing for top honours.....

I love when people get butthurt when a player wants to join someone else Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri May 04, 2012 11:34 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Se7en wrote:Yeah being ambitious and wanting to join one of the most historically respected and succesful clubs is being a glory hunter (Man U)

Not no more it is'nt....... well its a factor but its not because of money...... it's mainly because they are big players when it comes to competing for top honours.....

I love when people get butthurt when a player wants to join someone else Laughing

So doesn't Man U offer it? Also Man U is much more stable, they've a great coach who is always competing while City has choked in Europe and might do it next season.

I'm just saying, if it's between Man U and City atm you pick City only for the money
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri May 04, 2012 11:34 am

actually, he is a glory hunter for wanting either. the way he comes across to me is someone who doesn't care where he goes, as long as he gets a fat paycheck. otherwise he would have decided by now.

if he wanted a rich history he would be deciding between liverpool and united.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri May 04, 2012 11:34 am

When Fabregas joined Barcelona he was called a gloryhunter. Not ambitious.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri May 04, 2012 11:37 am

urbaNRoots wrote:

There is a difference from moving from a top club to another top club and moving from a small club to a top club.

Besides whoever did that is a idiot of course he is being ambitious and it's also about moving back to his old club
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri May 04, 2012 11:39 am

Surely Manc United have to sell one of Nani, Valencia or Young before considering bidding for Hazard?

City, with Nasri, A. Johnson and Milner currently on the wings would make more sense. Offload Johnson and/or Milner, bring in Hazard and you probably will have improved your team.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri May 04, 2012 11:41 am

Se7en wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

There is a difference from moving from a top club to another top club and moving from a small club to a top club.

Besides whoever did that is a idiot of course he is being ambitious and it's also about moving back to his old club

I completely agree with you, just wanted to point out the double standard.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 04, 2012 11:43 am

Who gives a shit about Liverpool's history ( no offense) but right now any player would rather join City right now because they are more likely to win the big trophies.

Also Chelsea might not even be in CL next season, why would he join them? Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 04, 2012 12:04 pm

My money is on City. Unless Utd is about to sell Nani or Valencia, i think their move for Kagawa and interest for Gaitan suggested than they were not leading this race. the arguments for City are also very potent, Money, the stars around him, the Belgium Captain, Viera doing the convincing and the "newness" factor of City as a nouveau rich.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri May 04, 2012 12:05 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Who gives a shit about Liverpool's history ( no offense) but right now any player would rather join City right now because they are more likely to win the big trophies.

Also Chelsea might not even be in CL next season, why would he join them? Laughing

Ribery joined Bayern the season they were not in CL. Your point?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri May 04, 2012 12:09 pm

Cant blame him for choosing the two best teams in England.

Dont think Yanited have any chance though ,they have a massive 551 million gross debt already. I really doubt they are going to spend 30 mill on a player any time soon.So yeah its Man City then.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri May 04, 2012 12:16 pm

Adit wrote:Cant blame him for choosing the two best teams in England.

Dont think Yanited have any chance though ,they have a massive 551 million gross debt already. I really doubt they are going to spend 30 mill on a player any time soon.So yeah its Man City then.

They dont have any problem with the debt though. Their interest rates is high but they generate a lot of cash. They won't find any problem sigining Hazard.

The real question is, do either United or City really need Hazard?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri May 04, 2012 12:22 pm

But looking at their financial sheets they are indeed trying to lower the net debt each year.

and in no way 551 million gross debt is safe and with out a doubt it is the biggest debt for any club. They have the capacity to generate income but current state is not a good state to take risks.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 04, 2012 12:28 pm

When Ribery joined Bayern he was'nt as big a star as Hazard is now..... plus Bayern are a much bigger club than Chelsea.......

As whether Utd or City need Hazard...... in theory no but Hazard would bench practically any player at both of those clubs in the position he plays......

City want him because he provides width and creativity and makes them harder to defend against than Nasri and Silva does.....

Utd could want him as an AM aswell which quite frankly if they are looking to switch to a 1 striker system with Rooney as the lone striker they will need one.

Also he would begrudge him joining the best 2 sides in the league?

The whole jealousy of him joining a better team is quite frankly hilarious.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri May 04, 2012 12:30 pm

Go to City to further push bucktoothed lesbian down the pecking order? It would almost be worth it Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri May 04, 2012 1:02 pm

Adit wrote:But looking at their financial sheets they are indeed trying to lower the net debt each year.

and in no way 551 million gross debt is safe and with out a doubt it is the biggest debt for any club. They have the capacity to generate income but current state is not a good state to take risks.

But it won't be a risk. They can still reduce the net debt even after purchasing Hazard.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 04, 2012 1:32 pm

Total debt is not a problem persay. It's the debt coverage ratio that matters. Namely, your ability to cover the interest payments. I don't know what a good ratio is for footy as it varies by industry and by geography.

Debt is actually a lot less expensive than equity as long as you are able to service it.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri May 04, 2012 1:39 pm

Manu have only 40 % debt coverage which is lower than arsenals 57 % ,Barcas78 % and Real Madrid's 81 %.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri May 04, 2012 1:42 pm

Adit wrote:Manu have only 40 % debt coverage which is lower than arsenals 57 % ,Barcas78 % and Real Madrid's 81 %.

That is based on their revenue. But they have a healthy interest coverage based on the cash they generate.

It is not exactly a very happy situation, but they can buy Hazard if they want.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 04, 2012 1:55 pm

Neither have problems. City is going to sell two of Balotelli, Tevez and Dzeko. Man U is getting rid of Berbatov and probably Nani. One of Rio or Vidic will be sold to imo. Should sell Evra too lol. With Young, Hazard, Valencia and Welbeck, they have the wings covered. Going to be a busy summer for both these teams.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next