Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

+21
futbol_bill
Magricos
Jeps33178
McAgger
Le Samourai
the xcx
StrugaRock
estrella bernabeu
Zealous
Pedram
teza1992
The Madrid One
Onyx
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Ganso
VanDeezNuts
Mr Nick09
guest7
Zees
EarlyPrototype
Babun
25 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) Empty Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by Babun Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:50 pm

New developments:
Hazard wants RM move, http://www.elconfidencial.com/deportes/futbol/2011/11/08/hazard-rechaza-al-chelsea-y-al-psg-con-tal-de-ser-jugador-del-real-madrid-87326/

I'm very busy with my studies right now. I read sportsczy's post over there Very Happy Here, the tactical part of it Very Happy
Basic concept for noobs: we play 4-2-3-1 under Mou

Di Maria------Ozil---------CR7
--------------Benz-------------

CR7 acts like a forward and as a second goal scoring source he stays up most of the time. Benz drops into midfield in defensive movement and runs into CF position when in offence. In chill mode he presses defenders. Di Maria has to compensate for CR7 with a lot of defensive workrate otherwise the formations wouldn't be stable.He does most of the defensive job from the offensive four. Ozil has got more freedom than the other two but less than CR7. He is allowed to drift wide and attack the box this way.For it to work, Benz or Di Maria drop into his position and CR7 goes into CF. You see 1 guy in the box most of the time, now, you know why Very Happy

1. We keep CR7 on the left then you could only bench Di Maria because all of the other candidates in the title don't play CF.

Neymar-----Ozil--------CR7
-------------Benz------------

I watched Nerman quite often, he is used to pressing and doesn't slack off for all 90 minutes. His work rate is only above average but he has got the ability to draw fouls non stop. Trust me, it comes very handy ( with Ozil/Alonso on one end and CR7/Ramos on the other) :lol!:
One problem, he'll need time to adapt to the European game. It may take as long as 6 months-> one year. Compare it to Ozil's bulking up process Very Happy The other problem, he makes raptor runs from the left into the middle, CR7's prefered position, he'll have to adapt a lot on the right. His ceiling is HUGE Very Happy
+1 for Neymar

Hazard----Ozil-----CR7
----------Benz----------

Hazard is like CR7 honestly. From what I've watched he is more like a AM/forward than a winger.He can't do Di Maria's job of covering ground for other two for 90 minutes ( He's not used to pressing) . We could buy and play him there but it'd be a fail and huge waste of talent.
0 for Hazard

Götze----Ozil-----CR7
-------Benz------------

Götze runs 10km each game, played AM and RAM in a 4-2-3-1 already, no physical or technical problems. He wouldn't need any time to adapt and is superior to Di Maria in almost everything.
+1 Götze

2. CR7 into CF role, then you have free options to change your wings:

Benz------Ozil------Neymar
------------CR7-------------

Benz will have less of Hazard's problem there because Neymar does track back but still with our pressing he'll last 75 minutes... Very Happy If we get Nerman only be sure Mou will play something like this:

Di Maria-----Ozil-------Nerman
--------------CR7---------------
+1 Nerman, -1 Benz

Di Maria------Ozil-------Hazard
--------------CR7----------------

It works just like the former one, Hazard is practically Nerman with less ceiling but still incredible Very Happy
+1 Hazard ,-1 Benz

Playing Götze on the left doesn't make sense. Nerman or Hazard are far superior in their goal scoring ability Very Happy
-1 Götze

I won't say my verdict. I wanted to make problems clear , you can't just buy someone and play somewhere without making sacrifices Very Happy

Discuss :lol!:

Last edited by babun1024 on Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 11 times in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:55 pm

Are we looking to replace Di Maria? If we move Ronaldo to CF then we can have Benz on the left on that 4231 and I am happy with that. Of the three Neymar is my 1st choice then Hazard. Gotze does not seem as effective RW.

Edit: Excellent post Babun. My choice would be to move Ronaldo to CF and play Neymar and Benz on the wings.

Last edited by EarlyPrototype on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) Empty Re: Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial)

Post by Babun Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:27 pm

I'm finished for now, with the thread, with dinner, dessert and everything Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:33 pm

hazard bounce
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:37 pm

Or we go Morata bounce
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:38 pm

And so it begins, the great thread of our times

babun you shoudl write football tactics for the noobs
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:08 pm

gotze--ozil--neymar
---------cr7

loooooooooool

this is a joke by the way^

but hey if i had to choose 1 out of di maria, gotze, neymar, and hazard.

id choose gotze. i like his style best.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:12 pm

deezydeez wrote:gotze--ozil--neymar
---------cr7

Neymar, Hazard or Gödtze? (Hazard to RM according to el confidencial) Attachment
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:17 pm

Thing to remember about Hazard is that he's playing a very different role with Cabaye and Gervinho gone. Those guys took care of one wing and a lot of the midfield playmaking... Payet is pretty good, but no Gervinho. They haven't really replaced Cabaye with anyone comparable either. So Hazard roams and playmakes a lot more this year.

With Belgium, he doesn't quite get along too well with the coach. He plays differently there too.

Bottom line is that he's playing all over the place as a forward over the past 3 years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:08 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:Are we looking to replace Di Maria? If we move Ronaldo to CF then we can have Benz on the left on that 4231 and I am happy with that. Of the three Neymar is my 1st choice then Hazard. Gotze does not seem as effective RW.

Edit: Excellent post Babun. My choice would be to move Ronaldo to CF and play Neymar and Benz on the wings.
Maybe, you didn't get my post properly Very Happy In 4-2-3-1, the wide stingers have to be stamina monsters Very Happy Benz can't do the donkey work over long period of time Very Happy
Either one of the Benz or Neymar on one wing and then Di Maria on the other Very Happy

Last edited by babun1024 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:11 pm

Hazard nuff said
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:15 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:And so it begins, the great thread of our times.

Babun, you should write football tactics for (the) noobs (Which noobs? Indifinite article in plural, no 'the' is needed).

What's up with your grammer skills? Very Happy No capital letters or punctuation anymore? Very Happy
I made it as simple as possible for everybody to understand Very Happy I don't expect every RM fan to know tactics Very Happy
deezydeez wrote:gotze--ozil--neymar
---------cr7

loooooooooool

this is a joke by the way^

but hey if i had to choose 1 out of di maria, gotze, neymar, and hazard.

id choose gotze. i like his style best.
We have Coentrao and Di Maria. What to do with them? Very Happy I'm not a fan of radical changes and you want to change 50% of our attack Very Happy
P.S. I read the joke part Very Happy
sportsczy wrote:Thing to remember about Hazard is that he's playing a very different role with Cabaye and Gervinho gone. Those guys took care of one wing and a lot of the midfield playmaking... Payet is pretty good, but no Gervinho. They haven't really replaced Cabaye with anyone comparable either. So Hazard roams and playmakes a lot more this year.

With Belgium, he doesn't quite get along too well with the coach. He plays differently there too.

Bottom line is that he's playing all over the place as a forward over the past 3 years.
Either way, he is a forward in essense. If we're to integrate him into 1st eleven, there'll be no place for Benz for tactical reasons Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:34 pm

So you think Hazard would replace Benzema instead of Di Maria? No way that happens. It would take the signings of both Hazard and Neymar to bump him out. Because otherwise, why would you move CR7 and Benz if they have a big year and there's no need? They're both tracking back a lot defensively... so that concern is out the window. It all comes down to talent then and it would take a lot.

I also doubt Madrid is going to replace proven players with a bunch of kids if we're successful. Only one wunderkind has a shot... and that would be to replace Di Maria.

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:37 pm

sportsczy wrote:So you think Hazard would replace Benzema instead of Di Maria? No way that happens. It would take the signings of both Hazard and Neymar to bump him out. Because otherwise, why would you move CR7 and Benz if they have a big year and there's no need? They're both tracking back a lot defensively... so that concern is out the window. It all comes down to talent then and it would take a lot.

I also doubt Madrid is going to replace proven players with a bunch of kids if we're successful. Only one wunderkind has a shot... and that would be to replace Di Maria.
What I'm saying, on that wing you really need a hard worker.If you're going to replace Di Maria you have to get someone who lasts 90 minutes there Very Happy Benz or Hazard? No, they won't last long on the right. Neymar does actually have stamina Very Happy The downside is, you have to integrate him first Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:40 pm

Long day Babun,

Actually at many levels, Neymar is a better fit. All he is missing is bulking up and getting his body ready for European standards.

He balances scoring and passing well for a winger, and he displays a nice amount of discipline already.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:43 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Long day Babun,

Actually at many levels, Neymar is a better fit. All he is missing is bulking up and getting his body ready for European standards.

He balances scoring and passing well for a winger, and he displays a nice amount of discipline already.
I'm all for him Very Happy We could bench him at first as well Very Happy Something that many people miss, he's got a lot of stamina. He'll never be the next Robinho Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:05 am

babun1024 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:So you think Hazard would replace Benzema instead of Di Maria? No way that happens. It would take the signings of both Hazard and Neymar to bump him out. Because otherwise, why would you move CR7 and Benz if they have a big year and there's no need? They're both tracking back a lot defensively... so that concern is out the window. It all comes down to talent then and it would take a lot.

What I'm saying, on that wing you really need a hard worker.If you're going to replace Di Maria you have to get someone who lasts 90 minutes there Very Happy Benz or Hazard? No, they won't last long on the right. Neymar does actually have stamina Very Happy The downside is, you have to integrate him first Very Happy

But both CR7 and Benzema are going 75+ mins with heavy pressure and tracking duties now... why would that suddenly become a problem? If Higuain gets his fitness back, he would be fine too. Ozil is the one that actually struggles the most with the defensive duties, although he's getting better since he's playing like a forward.

We're basically playing a 4-3-3 now, with Di Maria dropping into the midfield. That's why he's struggling so badly imo.

As far as the defensive duties for the forwards in a 4-3-3, it goes from around the midifeld line to the box. Maybe a little past the midfield line; but not much.

When Neymar/Hazard comes (i really don't think Gotze fits honestly), then Ozil will need to take Di Maria's place in the midfield imo. If he doesn't, he will stay as the de-facto forward starting from the right side, the position he played in our first game. Then i could see CR7 move to the CF and have a forward line of Ozil-CR7-Neymar/Hazard. All the forwards will be required to switch places with each other all game long.

In all the scenarios, Di Maria's the one that's going to be sacrificed because he cannot play all 3 forward spots.

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:14 am

sportsczy wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

But both CR7 and Benzema are going 75+ mins with heavy pressure and tracking duties now... why would that suddenly become a problem? If Higuain gets his fitness back, he would be fine too. Ozil is the one that actually struggles the most with the defensive duties, although he's getting better since he's playing like a forward.

We're basically playing a 4-3-3 now, with Di Maria dropping into the midfield. That's why he's struggling so badly imo.

As far as the defensive duties for the forwards in a 4-3-3, it goes from around the midifeld line to the box. Maybe a little past the midfield line; but not much.

When Neymar/Hazard comes (i really don't think Gotze fits honestly), then Ozil will need to take Di Maria's place in the midfield imo. If he doesn't, he will stay as the de-facto forward starting from the right side, the position he played in our first game. Then i could see CR7 move to the CF and have a forward line of Ozil-CR7-Neymar/Hazard. All the forwards will be required to switch places with each other all game long.

In all the scenarios, Di Maria's the one that's going to be sacrificed because he cannot play all 3 forward spots.
We don't play 4-3-3 at the moment. You get the illusion of it whenever Ozil or Di Maria drop deep into the midfield. Of course, Di Maria sucks at it Very Happy If we really going to play 4-3-3 then Benz will be benched for either one of Hazard/ Neymar when one of them comes and covering the area is no problem at all with 3 CMs. The thing is, when Cassilas kicks off the ball our shape is exactly 4-2-3-1 Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:22 am

babun1024 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

We don't play 4-3-3 at the moment. You get the illusion of it whenever Ozil or Di Maria drop deep into the midfield. Of course, Di Maria sucks at it Very Happy If we really going to play 4-3-3 then Benz will be benched for either one of Hazard/ Neymar when one of them comes and covering the are is no problem at all with 3 CMs. The thing is, when Cassilas kicks off the ball our shape is exactly 4-2-3-1 Very Happy

That's not how i've seen it honestly. I thought i clearly say a 4-3-3 setup with Di Maria playing a quasi midfield role in our last game. I know that's how it was set up defensively because Ozil/Cr7/Benz were the ones pressuring in the opponent's half... offensively, i rarely saw Angel streaking down the right side in his normal winger role. I could be wrong though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:27 am

We should sign Neymar. Hazard and Goetze are AM playmakers and we already have Ozil.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:30 am

I agree with Babun, we arent set up as a 433 on the pitch. You just have players dropping back a lot more.

Actually when we defend, it's very often a 4141 because we press so much, and we try to get the ball back fast, but we are still mainting the double pivot in the middle of the pitch.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:34 am

I just don't see Di Maria streaking down the right wing at all... everything he attempted was close to the midfield or on top of the box. How can we possibly be in a 4-2-3-1 if that's the case.

Defensively, I also see 3 guys pressing in the opponents half of the field: Ozil, Benz and CR7. They support came from Di Maria and Coentrao as a second layer, with Xabi sitting closer to the back 4.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:38 am

Maybe i saw it wrong.. i know Crimson posted avg positions when we played against the Galaxy.

Crimmy, where did you get that from?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:39 am

It probably comes from the fact that we play predominantly through the left, would be nice ti balance it up more, and there is more emphasis on passing and releasing the ball fast. I think we made a couple of attacking moves through the right last time.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:03 am

I'd replace Di Maria with Gotze tbh

Neymar 2nd option and Hazard 3rd

Gotze/Ozil/Sahin is a shit load of playmaking lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next