Bear
REWB
the xcx
RealGunner
Mr Nick09
49 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hazard: "I am going to England" - Page 6 Empty Re: Hazard: "I am going to England"

Post by Gil Sat May 05, 2012 3:07 pm

He's overrated anyway.

Lucas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Inter locked that ass down. Laughing

Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Hazard: "I am going to England" - Page 6 Empty Re: Hazard: "I am going to England"

Post by Ganso Sat May 05, 2012 3:10 pm

Gil wrote:He's overrated anyway.

Lucas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Inter locked that ass down. Laughing
gil is always right :bow:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 3:11 pm

Hazard be like:

SHOW ME THE MONEY

to man city lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 05, 2012 3:12 pm

Gil saying that Hazard is overrated Laughing

Inter did what?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat May 05, 2012 3:20 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Gil saying that Hazard is overrated Laughing
The way people go on about him you'd think he'd be a once in a generation type of player. He really isn't.

Lucas, Neymar, Eriksen, Gotze, Reus etc are much better prospects.

Inter did what?
He flopped pretty badly in the CL. Maicon and co made him look like a bonafide scrub for 180 minutes.

Whoever is willing to pay the £50m & £200k+ p/w for him is insane.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 05, 2012 3:25 pm

Gil dont make me dig up them glorious quotes of you wanking about Hazard Laughing

I know he denied you but it's gon be alright
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Sat May 05, 2012 11:09 pm

i dont think going to MC is a good idea. He needs as much playtime as possibly to peak and get that experience. He would mature better elsewhere imo
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Sun May 06, 2012 3:27 am

vizkosity wrote:i dont think going to MC is a good idea. He needs as much playtime as possibly to peak and get that experience. He would mature better elsewhere imo
He would get PLENTY of playing time at City.

And get even better because we have a lot of great players that he can learn from and improve his game.
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Mon May 07, 2012 7:06 pm

Reports by French paper Le Parisien that Man City will play Lille in a friendly to sign Hazard.0

They've built a new stadium or something.
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue May 08, 2012 1:07 pm

When asked on whether he prefers red or blue - Lille's home kit is red - Hazard told Canal+ that he likes both colours but added: "It's the blue that I'll be wearing next season. Definitely the blue."
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1065218/lille-star-eden-hazard-reveals-he-will-wear-blue-next-year?cc=3436

so it comes down to does he want to get rich on the bench with Nasri or play regular football at chelsea
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 08, 2012 1:17 pm

fatman123 wrote:
When asked on whether he prefers red or blue - Lille's home kit is red - Hazard told Canal+ that he likes both colours but added: "It's the blue that I'll be wearing next season. Definitely the blue."
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1065218/lille-star-eden-hazard-reveals-he-will-wear-blue-next-year?cc=3436

so it comes down to does he want to get rich on the bench with Nasri or play regular football at chelsea

what do you offer to Hazard that City doesnt?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue May 08, 2012 1:26 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
fatman123 wrote:

a lot less competiton for game time
during this window chelsea will more then likely sell/release both malouda and kalou, leaving us with Marin, De Bruyne, Sturridge and Mata as our wingers.
Now both KDB and Marin i get the feeling both of them, particularly marin, will be intergrated slowly (just my opinion) and mata will certainly play more in the hole then outwide, leaving Hazards only legitmate threat to game time to be Sturridge

compare that to Citys current stocks of wide players plus any other transfers they may make and its pretty clear where hes going to get more minutes
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue May 08, 2012 1:30 pm

I thought that Hazard's mercenary attitude would be a turn-off for many clubs... then again, he's got skills... then again, he's way overhyped... then again, his gun-for-hire attitude created most of the hype.

Well played sir, well played indeed. :coffee:

Last edited by Forza Rossoneri on Tue May 08, 2012 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue May 08, 2012 1:31 pm

Hazzard will be an automatic starter for any team in England lol...the last thing he is worried about is game time.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 08, 2012 1:36 pm

fatman123 wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
fatman123 wrote:

a lot less competiton for game time
during this window chelsea will more then likely sell/release both malouda and kalou, leaving us with Marin, De Bruyne, Sturridge and Mata as our wingers.
Now both KDB and Marin i get the feeling both of them, particularly marin, will be intergrated slowly (just my opinion) and mata will certainly play more in the hole then outwide, leaving Hazards only legitmate threat to game time to be Sturridge

compare that to Citys current stocks of wide players plus any other transfers they may make and its pretty clear where hes going to get more minutes

so your argument is that he should go to Chelsea because only noobs will be left, and he will have a field day beating them to the starting line up? lol

I think he is better off joining a team that is already in motion, than a team in reconstruction. Regardless of competition, he will play a lot, and wont have to worry about the team getting together. City is just a much nicer opportunity, not to mention that you are not even guaranteed to be in CL next year lol.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue May 08, 2012 1:53 pm

I think only Man City can tame Hazard, they will pay him Messi money and will turn in too another Nasri. eco smile
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue May 08, 2012 1:55 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:I think only Man City can tame Hazard, they will pay him Messi money and will turn in too another Nasri. eco smile
Tame Hazard by making him indolent. :bow:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue May 08, 2012 2:40 pm

And so there goes the career of Adam Johnson. :facepalm:

I hope they release him or something if Mancini doesn't like him or something. smh
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue May 08, 2012 2:44 pm

Hazard: "I am going to England" - Page 6 33948_305364632876110_235040806575160_694038_601008953_n
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 08, 2012 2:46 pm

"savior if you join me, c.u.nt if you dont" syndrome,

chin up people, hazard dumping you is not the end of the world
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue May 08, 2012 2:48 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:"savior if you join me, c.u.nt if you dont" syndrome,

chin up people, hazard dumping you is not the end of the world
All I need is for them to sell Adam Johnson to us LOL. They're wasting the bloke's career FFS! How can such a talented player hardly ever play?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Tue May 08, 2012 2:56 pm

Well, he's not actually playing up the hype this time, he said he would be wearing blue next season, which leaves:

City, Chelsea, and United (Alternate Jerseys)

I always figured he'd end up at one of these three clubs anyways.

I would love to see what would happen if Modric stayed at Spurs and they somehow landed Hazard, but I guess you could just chalk that up to another forum fantasy.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue May 08, 2012 3:00 pm

City line up Belhanda as alternative to Hazard as move stalls over wage demand

I wonder how much he is asking? hmm

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2140936/Manchester-City-line-Younes-Belhanda-alternative-Eden-Hazard.html#ixzz1uHoegbmV
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue May 08, 2012 3:01 pm

Motogp69 wrote:Well, he's not actually playing up the hype this time, he said he would be wearing blue next season, which leaves:

City, Chelsea, and United (Alternate Jerseys) + Wigan + QPR + Everton

I would love to see what would happen if Modric stayed at Spurs and they somehow landed Hazard, but I guess you could just chalk that up to another forum fantasy.
:coffee:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue May 08, 2012 3:04 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
Motogp69 wrote:Well, he's not actually playing up the hype this time, he said he would be wearing blue next season, which leaves:

Arsenal and Tottenham will be releasing blue 3rd kits specifically for Hazard.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue May 08, 2012 3:27 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

Arsenal and Tottenham will be releasing blue 3rd kits specifically for Hazard.

You can count Arsenal out, no way we will pay 40m and no way we will pay 200k a week.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next