Zealous
Raptorgunner
Dutti
TalkingReckless
Great Leader Sprucenuce
26 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ben Arfa: Tevez going to PSG is like me going to a Big Club in Switzerland Empty Ben Arfa: Tevez going to PSG is like me going to a Big Club in Switzerland

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:17 pm

" In France, PSG are seen as a big club but everywhere else they are just a normal club, Tevez going to PSG would be like me joining a big club in Switzerland."

Laughing :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Ben Arfa: Tevez going to PSG is like me going to a Big Club in Switzerland Empty Re: Ben Arfa: Tevez going to PSG is like me going to a Big Club in Switzerland

Post by TalkingReckless Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:20 pm

Ben Arfa: Tevez going to PSG is like me going to a Big Club in Switzerland Top40
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Ben Arfa: Tevez going to PSG is like me going to a Big Club in Switzerland Empty Re: Ben Arfa: Tevez going to PSG is like me going to a Big Club in Switzerland

Post by Dutti Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:22 pm

off-topic:

Ben Arfa = Tevez :bow:
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:23 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
" In France, PSG are seen as a big club but everywhere else they are just a normal club, Tevez going to PSG would be like me joining a big club in Switzerland."

Laughing :bow:

:lol!: :lucas:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:24 pm

Ben Arfa legend :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:26 pm

Ben Arfa is going to FC Basel. smoking
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:26 pm

He speaks the truth :bow::bow:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by aunshi Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:27 pm

Hopefully PSG and Newcastle get drawn in the same group in the CL next year cheers

aunshi
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:28 pm

for Someone who went from Lyon to Marseille to Newcastle, he surely is a football authority on degrading transfers.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:30 pm

Ben Arfa :bow: oil clubs No
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:31 pm

Europa League, Aunshi :coffee:

Nick is mad lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by aunshi Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:42 pm

You got to have faith Mole Wink

aunshi
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:48 pm

Well, ben Arfa is an overrated flop with average work ethic that cant produce a consistent season of football. Dont worry Mole, in a year or two you will find yourself watching that goal he scored on youtube and teall yourself "if only.."
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:50 pm

LOL Nick has a point though Ben Arfa's career so far has been a disappointment.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:51 pm

Everytime he has played this season he has worked back very hard, perhaps he just needed a manager to instill the work ethic into him :coffee:

He has been very consistent for us, just struggled to find a place for him and now we have.

Stay Jelly Nick.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:53 pm

Ben Arfa is a dream seller, he has been rated in France like the greatest talent of his generation since he was 13 yo, people already knew about him. Just watch it unfold, it's always frustrating for his fans
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:59 pm

I realise he's been inconsistent as fck before joining us, but this season although he's played little and Pardew has tried to install more work ethic into him which is started to pay dividence.

The amount of minutes he has played has worked out to 6 full games( although alot of it has came from the bench)

He has 3 goals and 3 assists and created alot more chances on top of that.

I am delighted with him so far and he has been consistent and worked hard i dont really care what he did before he joined us all i know is for us he's been great perhaps a sign of a manager that he needed and growing up as a player and a man.

You can bump this at the end of the season if you like but iam extremely confident that if we finish where we are atm he would have played an extremely key role.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:00 pm

you have more luck if he plays like a 12th man and he is on and off the bench.

Also, dont bring him competition, he cant handle it.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:09 pm

He already has competition lol, dealt with it quite well so far considering how easy it could have been to start him like with Santon we have brought him in slowly and i believe it will show dividends for him too......

I am not sure how he can fail with Ba and Cisse infront of him and Cabaye and Tiote backing him up.

I understand what he has done in the past, but people do mature and improve as people and footballer and quite frankly he has done everything asked of him so far and i dont care what the past says.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:11 pm

BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

He is right
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:12 pm

competition by who? obertan? flopped at Lyon, flopped at marseille

he has small team mentality, the better you get, the more attention you receive, the more likely he will shrink
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:20 pm

Ba?

Why do you think he's not been playing in his favoured #10 role ?

Because Ba has been practically playing it and become practically undroppable.

Besides as bad as Obertan and Taylor are compared to Ben Arfa they where still chosen over Ben Arfa on a few occasions....

So he has had to deal with a bench role on a few occasions and dealt with it quite well.

You keep bringing up Lyon and Marseille but history is full of players flopping at big clubs when they are young because they are not mentally prepared for it.

As i said people change and improve as they mature and if you ask anyone he has been great everytime he has played this season( as long as he doesnt come on with 10 mins to go lol)

You seem to be quite Jelly and Mad over his comments lol.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:21 pm

oh he is already coming off the bench :lucas:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:23 pm

Not for much longer we have finally found a formation that fits him and everyone else down to the ground, you will see soon and eat your words Ben Arfa: Tevez going to PSG is like me going to a Big Club in Switzerland Pardsgrin
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:25 pm

Tell Ben Arfa to jog on, he cant even get into France NT. Menez and Gameiro playing for Switzerland biggest team are in. enjoy the euros on fifa u chump
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next