Juve record spurs on Roma

Go down

Juve record spurs on Roma  Empty Juve record spurs on Roma

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:31 pm

Roma boss Luis Enrique has made it clear that his side are eager to end Juventus’ unbeaten start to the season in the Coppa Italia tomorrow.

The two teams meet at the Juventus Stadium on Tuesday and the Spaniard insists that the chance to beat the Old Lady is a massive motivating factor.

“It will be stimulating for us to take on a team who still haven’t been defeated this season,” the tactician stated on Monday.

“The League table shows that they have been consistent and we have not. At the beginning of the season we struggled.

“The Bianconeri showed in the League game here that they are winners. They came to Rome and played their game, we’ll have to do the same tomorrow in Turin.”

Roma started the season in problematic shape, but they’ve found some form at last having won their last four completed games in Serie A.

“We go into this game in good shape,” the former Barcelona B tactician continued.

“I think it’ll be a great match even if it will be difficult as they are unbeaten. We’ll play on the attack with intensity. We’ll just have to see what happens.

“It was tough at the start, but fortunately things improved. Now I’m starting to see a lot of things that I like.

“There has been a change of mentality. The results took a while to arrive, but they are here now. We’ll see if we can maintain this level. In 19 games, clubs will finish where they deserve.”

The Giallorossi are expected to be without Daniele De Rossi and Pablo Daniel Osvaldo in the quarter-final tie on Tuesday.

Roma (probable): Stekelenburg; Rosi, Juan, Heinze, Taddei; Simplicio, Gago, Pjanic; Totti; Lamela, Borini.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down