Does Penaldo deserve to be second best player?

+30
jibers
Baraa
The Franchise
pUsHa
Onyx
Jack Daniels
Mamad
LeSwagg James
Harmonica
Valkyrja
Giggslegend
Lord Hades
El Chelsea Fuerte
Mr Nick09
Doc
izzy
CBarca
kiranr
the xcx
Albiceleste
ijomer
Die Borussen
InvalidComment
Pedram
paperbackwriter
Lex
Zealous
rwo power
REWB
billionmillion
34 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Does Penaldo deserve to be second best player? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Penaldo deserve to be second best player?

Post by ijomer Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:41 pm

Ronaldo 2011 for Portugal (most games played in Euro Qualifiers) : 7 Goals in 9 Appearances

Missi (without xaviesta/alves) 2011 for Argentina (most goals in Copa America): 4 Goals in 13 matches

:lucas:

ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Does Penaldo deserve to be second best player? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Penaldo deserve to be second best player?

Post by billionmillion Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:42 pm

deadrave wrote:who talked about xaviestas? obviously some1 delivered the balls to him.. his TEAMMATES! messi's hatricks for argentina? waiting for an answer mate.. No ?
Adriano delivered that header to him and another goals were solo goals without help from team-mates

so you think messi needs adriano to perform?
cr fanboys are destroying my thread
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:42 pm

billionmillion wrote:
El Pipita wrote:Yeah but you talk like if scoring penalty is easy. it's not like Messi is doing it better than him.
so you think if messi got 9 penalties he would miss 8 of them. great logic

and the point here is not scoring penalties. there are ton of great penalty takers in the world. Hakan Sukur missed only 3 penalties out of 52. But was he second best player?

When did i say Messi is bad at scoring penalty ? I'm saying Ronaldos penalties are more accurate.

Ronaldo is arguably the second best player in the world and that's not because of the amount of penalties he scores.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:43 pm

I love how some cules loves to use stats when they prove their point but lambast them if they are used to analyze any player who are beyond statistical analysis.

Ronaldo have more assists than Xavi, Fabregas And Iniesta this season. He also have more key passes per game than all of them except Xavi (who has 2.2 just as Ronaldo). He have more accurate through balls than them all in average, with a good margin.

By all statistical accounts he's the better playmaker compared with Cesc, Xavi and Iniesta.

Now stats don't sound like such a good argument do they?
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:45 pm

paperbackwriter wrote:I love how some cules loves to use stats when they prove their point but lambast them if they are used to analyze any player who are beyond statistical analysis.

Ronaldo have more assists than Xavi, Fabregas And Iniesta this season. He also have more key passes per game than all of them except Xavi (who has 2.2 just as Ronaldo). He have more accurate through balls than them all in average, with a good margin.

By all statistical accounts he's the better playmaker compared with Cesc, Xavi and Iniesta.

Now stats don't sound like such a good argument do they?
So what are you trying to say? Ronaldo is massively overrated due to his statistics, simple as.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:45 pm

Paperbookwriter because without stats Ronaldo is nothing :shisha:

i can not find another thing in ronaldo to analyze (we can analyze only his stats)
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:45 pm

ijomer wrote:Ronaldo 2011 for Portugal (most games played in Euro Qualifiers) : 7 Goals in 9 Appearances

Missi (without xaviesta/alves) 2011 for Argentina (most goals in Copa America): 4 Goals in 13 matches

Huntelaar 2011 for Netherlands in the Euro qualifiers: 12 goals in 8 appearances.

I win!
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:45 pm

im still waiting for a hatrick with argentina from the "best" player of the world.

its simple he is the best player on the world when playing for barcelona but he is an average to good player when playing for another team -> argentina . as far as im concerned argentina fans are mad on him for underperforming :lol!:

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:46 pm

Been a long time since we had a Messi vs Ronaldo thread.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:48 pm

This thread's original.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:49 pm

billionmillion wrote:Paperbookwriter because without stats Ronaldo is nothing :shisha:

i can not find another thing in ronaldo to analyze (we can analyze only his stats)

Ok go ahead and analyze his amazing playmaking stats that outperform Xavi, Cesc and Iniesta then... :shisha:
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:49 pm

deadrave wrote:im still waiting for a hatrick with argentina from the "best" player of the world.

its simple he is the best player on the world when playing for barcelona but he is an average to good player when playing for another team -> argentina . as far as im concerned argentina fans are mad on him for underperforming :lol!:
He is always argentina's best player. he is more than stats and he played as a midfielder for argentina. he has 13 assists in 10 games for NT

but penaldo always overshadowed by nani and others :facepalm: he scores tap-ins when his team wins 4-0
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:51 pm

ok im done! talk to me again when messi transfers to another team. never? too bad you cant say the same since im pretty sure in some years ronaldo will be playing for another top club and maybe in a 4rth different league. he has some balls ha? cya :dance:

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:52 pm

paperbackwriter wrote:
billionmillion wrote:Paperbookwriter because without stats Ronaldo is nothing :shisha:

Ok go ahead and analyze his amazing playmaking stats that outperform Xavi, Cesc and Iniesta then... :shisha:
if i analyze i will see that he passed the ball when theres nobody and luckily somebody scored goal. i dont need to talk about his playmaking because everybody knows he is the worst passer in the team's attack. why to analyze and waste my time?
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:52 pm

billionmillion wrote:
deadrave wrote:im still waiting for a hatrick with argentina from the "best" player of the world.

He is always argentina's best player. he is more than stats and he played as a midfielder for argentina. he has 13 assists in 10 games for NT

but penaldo always overshadowed by nani and others :facepalm: he scores tap-ins when his team wins 4-0
CR7 overshadowed by nani? sure its not vice versa?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:53 pm

OT: First of all, Scoring every penalty in 3-4 years in a row is NOT easy, we have seen the bests miss it.

Secondly, Why the F*** do teams need to foul in the box and get the penalty in first place? Today's fouls on Kaka and Ozil for example were so damn stupid... so really who's fault is it?

Again, A team CHOOSES the best penalty taker in the team to take them during the match, if arsenal gets penalty, obviously RVP steps up, in case of Man U, it will be rooney and so on... players dont choose! coach does.

and he just recently scored a good goal against barcelona ffs, and not to mention, the past year he has scored Goals against: Lyon, Ajax, Tottenham, Milan, Denmark, Valencia, Barcelona, brace against Bosnia and Denmark and Cyprus,

ALSO he had 15 assists last season for madrid, and 8 this season so far... and a handful for National Team.

Ronaldo has also recently started to Press more, and is tracking back excellently. Anyone who watches his matches recently sees how much he passes.

He is the Fastest Footballer off the ball, and is right now top 2 in FKs. he has exceptional heading skills, and is a perfect modern day footballer.

ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:55 pm

ijomer wrote:OT: First of all, Scoring every penalty in 3-4 years in a row is NOT easy, we have seen the bests miss it.

Secondly, Why the F*** do teams need to foul in the box and get the penalty in first place? Today's fouls on Kaka and Ozil for example were so damn stupid... so really who's fault is it?

Again, A team CHOOSES the best penalty taker in the team to take them during the match, if arsenal gets penalty, obviously RVP steps up, in case of Man U, it will be rooney and so on... players dont choose! coach does.

and he just recently scored a good goal against barcelona ffs, and not to mention, the past year he has scored Goals against: Lyon, Ajax, Tottenham, Milan, Denmark, Valencia, Barcelona, brace against Bosnia and Denmark and Cyprus,

ALSO he had 15 assists last season for madrid, and 8 this season so far... and a handful for National Team.

Ronaldo has also recently started to Press more, and is tracking back excellently. Anyone who watches his matches recently sees how much he passes.

He is the Fastest Footballer off the ball, and is right now top 2 in FKs. he has exceptional heading skills, and is a perfect modern day footballer.

The most hilarious part of all, he actually believes this shit :lol!:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:56 pm

Ok delusional ijomer what happens if CR doesnt score? i put very simple question...
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:58 pm

Are you guys serious?

Mods, What the *bleep*?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:58 pm

billionmillion wrote:
paperbackwriter wrote:

if i analyze i will see that he passed the ball when theres nobody and luckily somebody scored goal. i dont need to talk about his playmaking because everybody knows he is the worst passer in the team's attack. why to analyze and waste my time?

Ronaldo 50 % accurate through balls.
Messi 34 % accurate through balls.
Cesc 34 % accurate through balls.
Xavi 29 % accurate through balls.
Iniesta 24% accurate through balls.

:coffee:
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:58 pm

I'm really looking forward to the Euro2012. In the group with Germany, Netherlands and Denmark we will be able to see how much CRonaldo is really worth.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:01 am

billionmillion wrote:

W T F

nothing to expect from a Missii fanboy and a ronaldo hater, hate kills intelligence, stop trolling
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:02 am

Who CR would be if another player took penalties? would he sit on the bench?
paperbackwriter wrote:
billionmillion wrote:
paperbackwriter wrote:

Ronaldo 50 % accurate through balls.
Messi 34 % accurate through balls.
Cesc 34 % accurate through balls.
Xavi 29 % accurate through balls.
Iniesta 24% accurate through balls.

:coffee:
Most of his through balls stops the game. who needs his through balls :facepalm:
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:02 am

haha asking what if a forward doesn't score is like asking what ifff goalkeeper forget how to save omgg im rolling on the ground
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:05 am

thx all the penaldo fans. finally this thread moved to RB section (your section). now you can put your lovely cr's videos stats and enjoy
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:11 am

Can't have a normal thread without Real Madrid fans coming in and spamming Messi youtube videos :facepalm: First the bilbao thread and now this one

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next