Patrick Bateman
Swanhends
El Chelsea Fuerte
izzy
baresi
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OK, serious question here. - Page 2 Empty Re: OK, serious question here.

Post by Albiceleste Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:17 pm

leemhuis wrote:Ok we will wait. The draw have most Serie A and EPL team against each other. This and fact that Barcelona and Madrid play very easy game in La Liga unless play each. Give big advantage to Barca and madrid in CL. But if they play English or Italian team next, i am interest to see what happen.
You're probably that delusional that you actually believe this nonsense

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:29 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
leemhuis wrote:Ok we will wait. The draw have most Serie A and EPL team against each other. This and fact that Barcelona and Madrid play very easy game in La Liga unless play each. Give big advantage to Barca and madrid in CL. But if they play English or Italian team next, i am interest to see what happen.
You're probably that delusional that you actually believe this nonsense

very harsh to call other delusional. but I think people agree that La Liga have not very strong club unless Barcelona and Madrid. What club in La Liga can match Manchester City beside maybe Barcelona and Madrid? In Serie A, Napoli, Udinese, Juve, Inter, Milan and even maybe Roma and Lazio can play competive with Manchester City. And Arsenal, Chelsea, ManU, Tottenham even Stoke and Everton can compare to these teams. Only Madrid and barcelona are at this level from La Liga. So, maybe Barca and Madrid have less stress in La Liga than the Serie A and EPL teams.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:33 pm

So Udinese is now at the level of Manchester City? Roma and Lazio, should i even bother? stoke and everton? haha

Athletic Bilbao, RM, barca, Sevilla, Valencia, Malaga, Atletico Espanyol could all play City, lol. Do i throw Betis in the mix hmm? hell, Villarreal with their players fit could play them, just saying.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:47 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:So Udinese is now at the level of Manchester City? Roma and Lazio, should i even bother? stoke and everton? haha

Athletic Bilbao, RM, barca, Sevilla, Valencia, Malaga, Atletico Espanyol could all play City, lol. Do i throw Betis in the mix hmm? hell, Villarreal with their players fit could play them, just saying.

Napoli is on the level of Manchester City, obvious, and Udinese is much higher in Serie A than Napoli. You advise me on this particular.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:48 pm

I do not think those Spanish teams can play competive against Manchester City. It is a very strong team.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:51 pm

leemhuis wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:So Udinese is now at the level of Manchester City? Roma and Lazio, should i even bother? stoke and everton? haha

Napoli is on the level of Manchester City, obvious, and Udinese is much higher in Serie A than Napoli. You advise me on this particular.
you are using league table to rate teams
Udinese higer in table means Udinese>napoli
so i guess if it changes in two weeks, Napoli would have become a better team?

ffs :facepalm:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:52 pm

Can't really compare what Inter did to today's game. Iniesta was injured then. Today the entire holy trio was there.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:53 pm

leemhuis wrote:I do not think those Spanish teams can play competive against Manchester City. It is a very strong team.

I do think those spanish teams can play competitive against Manchester City.

wait, did i start a circle jerk?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:07 pm

Why should neutral fans care about Real's inability to beat Barca... there's no underlining problem Barca > Real in every aspect of football
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:57 pm

leemhuis wrote:I do not think those Spanish teams can play competive against Manchester City. It is a very strong team.
WEll, did you see what Bayern did to ManCity when they played their full team and not the reserves?
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:51 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Inter beat them once, was outplayed for the most part. counter is overrated, if you cant exert some form of control against barca, your chance of winning decrease significantly. and what Bhends said lol

and need i add that this side is vastly better than the team inter beat?

no offense bro but you are way off target
Well Inter beat them once but it's not like they played 10 times, anyway the thread is not about how RM should be able to beat Barca because Inter did it, as a matter of fact Inter was mentioned because of the smart comparison of bhends.

I didn't expect I am talking to ppl here who can't extract a question from a general Idea (to whoever didn't get the thread cause it didn't contain a question mark. :lol!: )

The question was:
Do you think some players might perform better when under pressure?

Do you think Mourinho is taking the pressure of his players to protect them or is he doing it because he likes being the focal point of attention?

As said in the OP "CAN IT BE PART OF THE PROBLEM"
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:41 am

bhends wrote:We beat barca at San Siro because we surprised them, finished our chances when we got them, and got a little luck...it was basically a fluke win

If we played them 10 times they would probably have won 5 and drawn 3...everything just came together at once

Madrid has no chance of catching barca by surprise like we did and they have a lot of players that are frankly...dumber....then the players we had

There is no "secret" to why barca are winning nor is there a "problem" to blame for Madrid other than the fact that they simply aren't as good

leemhuis wrote:
bhends wrote:We beat barca at San Siro because we surprised them, finished our chances when we got them, and got a little luck...it was basically a fluke win

If we played them 10 times they would probably have won 5 and drawn 3...everything just came together at once

Madrid has no chance of catching barca by surprise like we did and they have a lot of players that are frankly...dumber....then the players we had

There is no "secret" to why barca are winning nor is there a "problem" to blame for Madrid other than the fact that they simply aren't as good

We already play them 2 time this year. We draw at Camp Nou and lose 2-3 at San Siro. Unfair penalty only difference. We score 2 good goal and they have one good goal and a Von Bommel goal and a penalty.

leemhuis wrote:
El Pipita wrote:One thing you guys have to take note is that Barca always bring their 100% against Real Madrid which is not the case when they faces other sides like Inter or Milan. they don't have the same intensity when they face ordinary teams.

You mean ordinary team that eliminate them from CL? Or ordinary team that have many more CL championship than Barca, like my team? You are a funny guy.

Well u got a point, but as above, everything went right for Inter in that semi first leg, and again pls remember that Barca should have went through - Inter's third goal was offside and Barca's disallowed goal was good. Add to that Inter full strength and Barca missed Iniesta.

Anyway, the simple fact is that maybe Inter is more suited in trying to beat Barca than Real, but if they were to play again, Barca would be the clear favourites.... hell who knows, Barca may well draw Inter in the CL, I'd love to see that! Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2