Which team has the ability to outplay Barca?

+17
REWB
Shotta
_LMG_10_
la bestia negra
VivaStPauli
RealGunner
Khaled
Swanhends
Le Samourai
Ganso
Harmonica
EarlyPrototype
BarrileteCosmico
che
aleumdance
Lex
Onyx
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which team has the ability to outplay Barca? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which team has the ability to outplay Barca?

Post by REWB Tue 17 Jan 2012 - 0:50

_LMG_10_ wrote:Valencia
Espanyol
Real Betis
Villarreal (on their day)

None of europe's top sides currently know how to play against Barca effectively. They don't get enough practice against barca. Madrid do, but they forget the basics because of the intense atmosphere during clasicos.

I would say Arsenal, but in 4 showings against Barca, they only played well once. The atmosphere and pressure gets to them as well.

Definately not Inter. I saw some people knee jerking about Inter today because they defeated Milan.

The thing is, parking the bus is NOT the way to go against Barca. This myth has been busted. It worked ONE time, due to many reasons, and it was a 2 legged affair don't forget.

It's been shown time and time again that to beat barca, you gotta take them head on. I would say tactics and mentality play equally important roles.

have to agree with this post

REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Which team has the ability to outplay Barca? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which team has the ability to outplay Barca?

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue 17 Jan 2012 - 1:07

Lex wrote:Swansea

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Tue 17 Jan 2012 - 1:21

Espanyol
Real Betis

None of europe's top sides currently know how to play against Barca effectively. They don't get enough practice against barca. Madrid do, but they forget the basics because of the intense atmosphere during clasicos.

I would say Arsenal, but in 4 showings against Barca, they only played well once. The atmosphere and pressure gets to them as well.

Definately not Inter. I saw some people knee jerking about Inter today because they defeated Milan.

The thing is, parking the bus is NOT the way to go against Barca. This myth has been busted. It worked ONE time, due to many reasons, and it was a 2 legged affair don't forget.

It's been shown time and time again that to beat barca, you gotta take them head on. I would say tactics and mentality play equally important roles.

Complete wrong. We draw at Noucamp by allow possesion to Barca. We lose to Barca because of not true penalty by 1 gol in San Siro.

Inter allow Barca possession both game, not attack Barca. That is stupid tactic, Barca play and practice possesion to try to play possession against Barca is stupid unsusccessfil tactic.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Tue 17 Jan 2012 - 1:28

Im with LMG 10

Barcelona is gotten away until teams find a formula to beat them.

No club has found that until now...

Every club that has beaten Barcelona since Guardiola took over was a fluke.

Whats funny, they are not as good as The Invisibles. Very Happy
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Jan 2012 - 1:33

Over a full game, not many at all, tbh. We absolutely outplayed in them in the Copa del Rey final, having something like 5 great chances to their none... but that was ONE half, just one. They then played great in the second half and Casillas had to save us. Valencia is probably the closest team to outplay or (mostly) equal Barca consistently... but, unfortunately, they either draw or lose narrowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue 17 Jan 2012 - 1:50

leemhuis wrote:
Espanyol
Real Betis

Complete wrong. We draw at Noucamp by allow possesion to Barca. We lose to Barca because of not true penalty by 1 gol in San Siro.

Inter allow Barca possession both game, not attack Barca. That is stupid tactic, Barca play and practice possesion to try to play possession against Barca is stupid unsusccessfil tactic.
leemhuis wrote:
Espanyol
Real Betis

leemhuis wrote:
Espanyol
Real Betis

leemhuis wrote:
Espanyol
Real Betis

:brickwall:
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Berbaflop Tue 17 Jan 2012 - 7:13

Arsenal.
Berbaflop
Berbaflop
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2