Raptorgunner
Jay29
REWB
Iceman
Nehpets
28 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Is it time to replace Wenger ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it time to replace Wenger ?

Post by REWB Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:48 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:

so just because i was keeping quit when we were struggling with one nil wins you think i was happy?

Are you the only Arsenal fan on this forum?

you said 'you included'.

REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Is it time to replace Wenger ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it time to replace Wenger ?

Post by SamuelJayC Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:52 pm

I'm not calling for Wenger to be sacked today, lol, I am just open to the idea of a summer change of manager.

He is not the only manager in the world that can manage Arsenal football club. There are many good managers.

One manager like more and more with each season is Unai Emery of Valencia.

Did a wonderful job with Almeria before settling the ship post-Koeman at Valencia. Then two straight top 3 finishes in 10 and 11 before currently sitting in 3rd again and set to finish there this year (12).

This despite losing players like Mata, Villa, Silva, Joaquin and having to deal with the terrible mess Koeman left at the club.

Big fan.

Just a thought.

And before you say what has he won, he manages in a league where only 2 clubs can win.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:54 pm

summer is going to be HUGE wow, this time we have RVP to deal with, anyone who thinks he doesn't have a big chance of leaving is incredibly naive.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:55 pm

julias wrote:the one thing I do hate about Wenger though is the fact that he is far too nice

why are people like Diaby and Arshavin still here? Walcott still starting? these guys take thousands of £ every week and dont even get the job done or improve

they dont even look like they are up for it and Wenger takes the flak for their sh!tness

be a effing boss and pass the blame onto them

Why is Walcott still starting?

How does Ramsey keeps getting away with all this bullshit he does.

Why did Wenger sign Diaby for another 4 years?

Why is Arshivan still an Arsenal player?

Why cant be buy another player that can score goals for us?
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:55 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
GoonerJay29 wrote:

so just because i was keeping quit when we were struggling with one nil wins you think i was happy?

Are you the only Arsenal fan on this forum?

you said 'you included'.

I said "not just you". I wasn't referring to just you.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:58 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
julias wrote:the one thing I do hate about Wenger though is the fact that he is far too nice

why are people like Diaby and Arshavin still here? Walcott still starting? these guys take thousands of £ every week and dont even get the job done or improve

they dont even look like they are up for it and Wenger takes the flak for their sh!tness

lol you joking right, i havent heard about this Shocked well the contract could include much lower wages, he could be getting just 10k a week which would be decent.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:00 am

I wouldn't be too concerned about what the new manager has won, really, which is why I second Unai Emery. Has done very good things with Valencia, working with little resources and his best players leaving, but still manages to keep them consistent. Sounds familiar, doesn't it?

Only thing that annoys me is that he has an annoying habit of tinkering with things that don't necessarily need tinkering.

I wouldn't even be too bothered with the style of play a new manager would bring. So long as he's a good man manager, can manage squads well and isn't afraid to change things, I'd be happy. We can probably all agree those are Wenger's biggest issues.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by InvalidComment Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:04 am

Raptorgunner wrote:

cos the Arsenal followers were callin for him when he was injured Razz ...remember that period when our midfield was shitty??
InvalidComment
InvalidComment
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:07 am

No one is bigger than Arsenal and you never know it might be a good thing to have someone new to manage the club. There is no point of replacing Wenger I dont think anyone at Arsenal is even thinking about replacing Wenger.

The board loves Wenger cus he makes them money and why in the wold would they replace Wenger or listen to any fans?

Wenger is the boss of Arsenal and does what he wants, they only reason he bought the players on the last day cus he was forced to buy them. I still remember after we lost to Liverpool he came out and said he has look at all the EPL teams and he does not think Arsenal is far from any of them.

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:11 am

Ramsey isnt getting away with all this BS but Wenger doesnt have any choice to play him. Rosicky was ill thats why Benny started over Rosicky. I still like Ramsey but i think he is under alot of pressure thats why he has been incosistent.

Arshavin opened really well but then he returned to his shitty form. We need sell him in summer and buy or give a youngster chance.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:11 am

Raptorgunner wrote:No one is bigger than Arsenal and you never know it might be a good thing to have someone new to manage the club. There is no point of replacing Wenger I dont think anyone at Arsenal is even thinking about replacing Wenger.

The board loves Wenger cus he makes them money and why in the wold would they replace Wenger or listen to any fans?

Wenger is the boss of Arsenal and does what he wants, they only reason he bought the players on the last day cus he was forced to buy them. I still remember after we lost to Liverpool he came out and said he has look at all the EPL teams and he does not Arsenal is far from any of them.

loooool he was forced, now just imagin were we would be if nobody had forced him. Shocked Laughing
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:12 am

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

lol you joking right, i havent heard about this Shocked well the contract could include much lower wages, he could be getting just 10k a week which would be decent.

No joke, and I can bet you he is getting more money than he is getting now per week.

Wenger has to put all the love aside and start to change things at Arsenal.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MDGunner Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:20 am

Wenger is god! Let him be. He will never get questioned at the Emirates!

MDGunner
Prospect
Prospect

http://twitter.com/#!/MDGunner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:26 am

MDGunner wrote:Wenger is god! Let him be. He will never get questioned at the Emirates!

Yup. That's why people were booing him and singing "we want Wenger out" earlier in the season.

All makes sense now.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:30 am

MDGunner wrote:Wenger is god! Let him be. He will never get questioned at the Emirates!
MDGunner? What's MJ going to say?
D:

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:38 am

Welcome MDGunner, how long were you lurking? Very Happy
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:44 am

so people that want change want us suddenly challenge for title with new manager?
i dont think so
im fan of emery as well,very good tactician,young with great potential
but
but if we bring him in
think it will be same as AVB at chelsea
definitely needs couple of seasons to become a force
going through transition
AW has great reputation that many young talents want to work with him
and help/will help current crop of youngesters the in the first team or those that coming up
so i say if we know we wont be force in either way lets continue with wenger
in this period
and ideal case for me is getting new number 2
i suggest one of club legends
what about Bergkamp
then in few years when he is ready he can take over
and hopefully by that time we will have so many of our current young players turning to world class players
cheers
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:46 am

We dont want Wenger gone, all we want is for him to sell the useless player and buy some quality players.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:48 am

My main issues for the past few years have been the lack of acknowledgement towards problems within the squad and fixing them. Remember the past few seasons when Arshavin was playing CF and we didn't buy, Amunia/Fabianski and Mannone were all horrible and we could of bought a keeper in January, When we needed a CB last season when Vermaelen was out for the season Squid was horrendous again no transfer to fix a glaring problem.
All these transfer windows went buy with us in a top 4 spot and in touch with 1st place who knows if we bought someone we could have an EPL title.

I hate the fact Wenger is happy with top 4 makes me absolutely furious, with the people in charge we have no ambition or desire to win trophies. This is made obvious by last minute transfers instead of purchasing actual quality players.

Just so fed up...
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:51 am

2 years ago this week, Arsenal were top of the league. Regression.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:52 am

Raptorgunner wrote:We dont want Wenger gone, all we want is for him to sell the useless player and buy some quality players.
im massive fan of wenger
but dont we need to repalce him one day?
he cant stay forever
im talking about that day eco smile
whether its end of this season or some years later
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:57 am

Wenger will never be fired, he will leave on his own. I think this summer could be his last, if RVP leave I really think Wenger will leave.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:07 am

Imagine we have no CL, and no RVP. It will just get even worse.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:23 am

Btw, Unai Emery, who i mentioned on here earlier as a potential AW replacement, has a much better record in the transfer market in the past 3 years.

Soldado £9m
Mathieu Free
Rami £6m
T.Costa £5m
Jonas £1m
Piatti £4.5m.

JUST SAYING. Don't hammer me.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:43 am

I want jurgen klopp
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:45 am

Samuelj29060 wrote:Imagine we have no CL, and no RVP. It will just get even worse.

don't worry, Our great academy which wenger never plays this boys or give them enough chance would produce a wonder for the future...

poor liam brady does all the work wenger gets the credit
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next