arigle
Twoism
Patrick Bateman
schnix
McLewis
13 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

AS Roma January Transfer thread - Page 2 Empty Re: AS Roma January Transfer thread

Post by arigle Sat 31 Dec - 6:13

Kjaer should be back by the 15 of january, and I don't consider DDR "wasted" at CB, not only does he have his effect on the whole of the defense, if we get a decent midfielder this transfer window (Guarin, Casemiro) then it won't be such a loss. We need to invest 20 mil in a frickin good CB IMO

arigle
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

AS Roma January Transfer thread - Page 2 Empty Re: AS Roma January Transfer thread

Post by McLewis Sat 31 Dec - 7:45

arigle wrote:Kjaer should be back by the 15 of january, and I don't consider DDR "wasted" at CB, not only does he have his effect on the whole of the defense, if we get a decent midfielder this transfer window (Guarin, Casemiro) then it won't be such a loss. We need to invest 20 mil in a frickin good CB IMO

I consider De Rossi wasted at CB because it curbs his attacking movement except from set pieces, where he's shown a knack for turning in goals. He's a natural midfielder...a two way player....put him in a position where he's asked to do more defending than attacking then I think this will overall do more damage than good. I would say the exact same thing if LE decided to play him as an AM too....I consider just about any player to be wasted when they play outside of their natural position.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by arigle Sat 31 Dec - 7:48

I guess that makes sense in general.. so LE is like the most frickin wasteful guy ever for you ahahah

arigle
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat 31 Dec - 7:59

We should make a bid for Silvestre,who know's maybe he might want to leave the circus which is Palermo..He's way to good for that club.

I reckon 12 million should be enough for Zamp to let him leave.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat 31 Dec - 17:55

http://www.forza-roma.com/41463/la-roma-segue-isla-ed-otamendi

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Sun 1 Jan - 1:03

Some reports are saying that Sabatini is ready to offer 7 million euros for Casemiro, touted as the next Emerson/Cerezo. We were previously offering around 5 million euros, while Sao Paolo were asking for 10 million.

Calciomercatonews, however, are insisting that Sandro is our priority, despite the difficulty we'll encounter in trying to obtain him.

No news on Guarin today. Paulinho is also said to be one of our options.

ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun 1 Jan - 1:10

Sandro scratch Don't we already have DDR for that role.

Casemiro sounds like a bright prospect from what i've heard about him..Should go for him..
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun 1 Jan - 3:40

I expect Sao Paulo to turn down the 7m bid, especially if they want 10.

We can get him for 9-ish...
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun 1 Jan - 3:47

arigle wrote:I guess that makes sense in general.. so LE is like the most frickin wasteful guy ever for you ahahah

In a literal sense? absolutely lol...though I won't lie...DDR has looked good at CB and Perrotta and Taddei have both looked good as full-backs...
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chaval Sun 1 Jan - 12:18

all these brazilian players.....?
chaval
chaval
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by arigle Sun 1 Jan - 17:07

9-ish is still a great deal, IMO
DDR was GREAT at CB, didn't like perrotta at all though. Much more into the rebirth of Taddei as a fullback!

arigle
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Wed 4 Jan - 0:00

There will be a meeting tomorrow between Sabatini and the Pescara sporting director to discuss the transfers of Gianluca Caprari and Marco Verratti. Zeman's side is very interested in obtaining the former on loan with the option to buy him in June, however we are unlikely to accept such a clause for the youngster. We, on the other hand, have renewed our interest in Verratti.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed 4 Jan - 0:03

ErPupone wrote:There will be a meeting tomorrow between Sabatini and the Pescara sporting director to discuss the transfers of Gianluca Caprari and Marco Verratti. Zeman's side is very interested in obtaining the former on loan with the option to buy him in June, however we are unlikely to accept such a clause for the youngster. We, on the other hand, have renewed our interest in Verratti.

Sciacca when he sees this

Chaka
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Wed 4 Jan - 15:16

Casemiro seems to be close to us. Only 5m.
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by arigle Wed 4 Jan - 19:08

Apparently we are now linked with Casemiro at first choice for around 8M, Diego Lugano is up for loan and we are gonna get him to replace Burdisso in the next 5 months. Then we are probably going to co-buy Marco Verrati of Pescara, 19 years old, let him finish his season in serie B and if he shines for the next 6th months, buy him definitely. Also we are trying AGAIN to bring Mauricio Isla, who has captivated also LE, probably in July.

arigle
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed 4 Jan - 19:20

We should be aiming for someone a bit younger for the CB position.

Isla would be a dream signing.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by arigle Wed 4 Jan - 19:27

Lugano's okay on loan (no buy option) just to replace Burdisso 'till June
And hell yes, I wish Isla... He costs around 16M

arigle
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by schnix Wed 4 Jan - 19:45

lugano would be an excellent loan move
schnix
schnix
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Wed 4 Jan - 23:51

Yea Lugano for the next 5 months would not be bad at all, I would welcome that move.

Isla of course is the dream signing, but be ready to splash out the cash to satisfy Udinese. He's even capable of playing in midfield so that still gives Rosi some hope of playing. Then between Casemiro, Guarin, Sandro and Paulinho, I don't really have a preference. I've seen them all play a few times, except for Paulinho, but don't know enough about them to judge.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by arigle Wed 4 Jan - 23:53

Yeah, Isla can play RB, "mezz-ala" in midfield and also on the Wing I believe.
If DDR leaves *gasp* then we need two of those midfielders..

arigle
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Fri 6 Jan - 0:55

Okaka seems to be on his way to Parma, with Borini in the mix. We do have the option to buy Borini at the end of the season, but we're planning on using Okaka to drive the fixed price down.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Fri 6 Jan - 23:45

San Paolo have rejected an 8 million euro offer from a top european club ( US ) they want 10 and they'll let him go.

http://www.forzaroma.info/calciomercato-as-roma/60950-per-casemiro-il-san-paolo-insiste-qvia-solo-per-10-milioniq.html
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Fri 6 Jan - 23:49

Also some other news Amauri said he would love to play for Roma Laughing

Honestly i wouldn't mind getting him on loan.He's being crap at Juve but during his loan spell at Parma he was brilliant,If he was willing to take a massive pay cut i'd be all for it.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by arigle Sat 7 Jan - 21:38

not amauri :O quags at this point would be much better. I'd say quags or no attacker at all.. I'd say buy Casemiro and either buy a great RB or take on loan a CB (lugano). This should be enough until july

arigle
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by arigle Sat 7 Jan - 23:24

guys, this is really probably just the usual BS, but it got me so excited I HAD to post it! Calciomercatoweb dot it says that since Borussia Dortmund have bought M. Reus, they are now selling Barrios, their striker who has no more space in his team. They are asking for around 12 million, and Malaga have already offered 10 million but we are apparently interested. This would be GREAT, imho!!

arigle
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Sat 7 Jan - 23:56

arigle wrote:guys, this is really probably just the usual BS, but it got me so excited I HAD to post it! Calciomercatoweb dot it says that since Borussia Dortmund have bought M. Reus, they are now selling Barrios, their striker who has no more space in his team. They are asking for around 12 million, and Malaga have already offered 10 million but we are apparently interested. This would be GREAT, imho!!

He is a good player.
But we've got Bojan till the 2013, Osvalldo is gona be here, Lamela and Totti for another season. If we buy Barrios who we gotta move someone to the bench from Totti - Osvalldo - Lamela, or just buy Barrios for the bench..Calm down, Osvalldo will be back, dont need to do no rush moves.
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next