celikmilan
Abramovich
Ganso
mr.galliani
Dim123
27 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pato to PSG? - Page 2 Empty Re: Pato to PSG?

Post by Arquitecto Wed 28 Dec - 4:45

You guys are taken the interview of Pato waaaaaaaay out of context.

What he simply means by this is he wants a more closer and distinct coach-player relationship with Allegri as is the case with most young player with their managers.

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed 28 Dec - 4:50

if pato is sold,then most if not all of the transfer money will go to Tevez....And hes not going for 50M,i believe it will be around 30M,35M max

I would lose some respect i have to galliani,1st trolling us with Mr X now selling Pato for a 28 y/o Tevez
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed 28 Dec - 4:52

Ganso wrote:if pato is sold,then most if not all of the transfer money will go to Tevez....And hes not going for 50M,i believe it will be around 30M,35M max

I would lose some respect i have to galliani,1st trolling us with Mr X now selling Pato for a 28 y/o Tevez

The French media is very much certain that negotiations are in an advanced stage between Milan and Paris-Saint Germain over Alexandre Pato, and that Les Parisiens are set to make a massive offer.

The rumours are that PSG are set to splash out €50 million in order to lure Pato, who admitted in an interview that Allegri doesn’t talk to him enough, unlike Carlo Ancelotti, who’s expected to coach PSG.

“I have received no signal from Pato that he wants to leave, nor from Leonardo that he wants to sign him,” Milan vice president Adriano Galliani said on Wednesday, reacting to the rumours linking The Duck with the club from Paris. “Pato will stay with us – without a doubt. Saying that, if the player wants to be sold…”

Next week will be important in the understanding of Pato’s future, as the reports suggested he’d sign for PSG on January 4. There is a lot of skepticism in regards to the credibility of these Pato rumours.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed 28 Dec - 4:54

i really dont see them spending 50M,honestly they could get better players with that money.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed 28 Dec - 4:56

Ganso wrote:i really dont see them spending 50M,honestly they could get better players with that money.

Its not going to happen anyway as these rumours are only fueling up based on the coincidence of Ancelotta joining PSG along with the fact that Milan is meeting up with PSG.

Similar to our Scwieni rumours when we faced off with Bayern this pre-season.

It happens all the time.

You have nothing to worry about.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Dec - 4:58

ya that would suck big time in a way that if pato goes and tevez comes.

one of the reasons why i am a milan fan for so many years, is because of great character and personalities like paolo maldini kaka pirlo all polite well behaved on and off the pitch

im not liking milan nowadays like i used to, cause milan have guys like ibra cassano boateng robinho and now tevez... they are just paid mercenaries i dont see them as my football idiols.. like kaka paolo pirlo infact i think this is very first time perhaps in milan history that we have players with bad attitude all in one place...

love my club but not players.... so one of the reasons why i dont want pato to be sold... so tevez persuit would be even hotter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed 28 Dec - 5:31

JespSwe wrote:ya that would suck big time in a way that if pato goes and tevez comes.

one of the reasons why i am a milan fan for so many years, is because of great character and personalities like paolo maldini kaka pirlo all polite well behaved on and off the pitch

im not liking milan nowadays like i used to, cause milan have guys like ibra cassano boateng robinho and now tevez... they are just paid mercenaries i dont see them as my football idiols.. like kaka paolo pirlo infact i think this is very first time perhaps in milan history that we have players with bad attitude all in one place...

love my club but not players.... so one of the reasons why i dont want pato to be sold... so tevez persuit would be even hotter.

yeah i agree......i wouldnt call all of them mercenaries,but we used to have better personalities
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ShevaDani Wed 28 Dec - 7:06

ANSA) - Rome, December 27 - Barbara Berlusconi, daughter of the former Italian premier, is reported to be expecting a baby with her Brazilian partner and football champion Alexandre Pato.

According to the Italian weekly gossip magazine Diva e Donna, Berlusconi is pregnant with her third child and the footballer who plays for AC Milan is the father.

"Barbara Berlusconi, 27 years, already the happy mother of Alessandro, 3, and Edoardo, 2, born from her relationship with former financial analyst Giorgio Valaguzza, is expecting her third child with Pato, according to persistent rumours," the magazine said.

Berlusconi's father Silvio Berlusconi owns AC Milan and she is a member of the board.

She and Pato appeared to formalise their relationship when they went to La Scala Opera House and appeared hand in hand at the premiere of Don Giovanni on December 7
http://www.ansa.it/web/notizie/rubriche/english/2011/12/27/visualizza_new.html_18427599.html
closed case.close topic. :coffee:
ShevaDani
ShevaDani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed 28 Dec - 7:23

he said its bs
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Dec - 7:24

ShevaDani wrote:ANSA) - Rome, December 27 - Barbara Berlusconi, daughter of the former Italian premier, is reported to be expecting a baby with her Brazilian partner and football champion Alexandre Pato.

According to the Italian weekly gossip magazine Diva e Donna, Berlusconi is pregnant with her third child and the footballer who plays for AC Milan is the father.

"Barbara Berlusconi, 27 years, already the happy mother of Alessandro, 3, and Edoardo, 2, born from her relationship with former financial analyst Giorgio Valaguzza, is expecting her third child with Pato, according to persistent rumours," the magazine said.

Berlusconi's father Silvio Berlusconi owns AC Milan and she is a member of the board.

She and Pato appeared to formalise their relationship when they went to La Scala Opera House and appeared hand in hand at the premiere of Don Giovanni on December 7
http://www.ansa.it/web/notizie/rubriche/english/2011/12/27/visualizza_new.html_18427599.html
closed case.close topic. :coffee:

wow!!! LMAO... pato humpie pumpies Barbara, he already has long term strategy on place....

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 28 Dec - 11:25

Wow, I thought Pato would be the player that AC Milan fans would never want to sell.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed 28 Dec - 11:41

Cassano Robinho and Boateng are mercenaries ? I want that weed now seriously .... these guys can behave bad but they are not mercenaries .... in fact since they came to Milan I can see how they give their all on the pitch , thats not what mercenaries do .
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed 28 Dec - 11:44

Well he meant that Cassano,Robinho and Boateng arent exact role model players you'd look up too as compared to players like Kaka,Maldini etc.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed 28 Dec - 11:59

mtfootball wrote:Wow, I thought Pato would be the player that AC Milan fans would never want to sell.
50M bro
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed 28 Dec - 12:04

What players do out of the football pitch is something that i don't care about ... as long as they play and give their all on the pitch it's all great .

50M is the most we can get out of Pato right now .... his price could grow if he stays and stops getting injured or it will fall because of injuries .... as long as Galliani want's to invest those money for Tevez and Ganso .... I'm all for this transfer
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed 28 Dec - 12:07

Where has our Kaka money gone?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed 28 Dec - 12:19

pUsHa wrote:What players do out of the football pitch is something that i don't care about ... as long as they play and give their all on the pitch it's all great .

50M is the most we can get out of Pato right now .... his price could grow if he stays and stops getting injured or it will fall because of injuries .... as long as Galliani want's to invest those money for Tevez and Ganso .... I'm all for this transfer

Ofcourse...

But please tell me you regard players like Robinho ,Boateng or Cassano as your idol ?

Well that was the status of Milan legends like Maldini ,Pirlo ,Kaka etc.Not only delivered on the pitch but their personality and their charisma made fans from all over the world adore them and some of em ultimately became milan fans.

Surely the same cant be said about Robinho and Cassano who've been through controversies in the past.You sure credit them for doing well for the team but not players you would normally look up too and idolize since they represent your favourite club !

I think that is what Jespswe was trying to imply.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed 28 Dec - 13:38

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
pUsHa wrote:What players do out of the football pitch is something that i don't care about ... as long as they play and give their all on the pitch it's all great .

Ofcourse...

But please tell me you regard players like Robinho ,Boateng or Cassano as your idol ?

Well that was the status of Milan legends like Maldini ,Pirlo ,Kaka etc.Not only delivered on the pitch but their personality and their charisma made fans from all over the world adore them and some of em ultimately became milan fans.

Surely the same cant be said about Robinho and Cassano who've been through controversies in the past.You sure credit them for doing well for the team but not players you would normally look up too and idolize since they represent your favourite club !

I think that is what Jespswe was trying to imply.

Yeap , this is what Jesp implied , i agree as well.

But one thing is certain , the current AC Milan has it's "mercenaries" and in 2012 , i would be shocked if we didn't .
With globalization evolving so fast and so big , Milan couldn't just keep that tight to their traditions. They had to adapt and they did , every big team in the world has it's "mercenaries".

The difference between mercenaries though , lies behind their reasoning. Some are mercenaries solely for the money.
Some are for glory and winning with their team.
Personally , i preffer the 2nd kind of mercenaries(like Ibra-gloryhunter), but i would complain if the 2nd failed in it's purpose. So , Mercenaries are needed to satisfy the fanbase , i guess it cannot be done otherwise.

And it is like that because , the so called era of club heroes and symbol-of-the-club is gone . Ours ended with Maldini .Real's with Raul. Arsenal's with Henry. Bayern's with Kahn.

The last ones are Inter , Juventus , Manchester and Roma , with Zanetti , Del Piero, Giggs and Totti. They have their 'mercenaries' as well , but they haven't fully parted company with their club heroes and we are a step ahead in this one . When they do , they will need to begin anew and we already do that now , we are almost done with the past and resume with new faces for past goals.

Now , if in the middle of the course some evolve into fan favourites like Boateng or Silva and then into something bigger(who knows..) , then even better for us. These 2 aren't mercenaries of course , but they were brought as ones ,i think.But If i am wrong ,someone should correct me .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed 28 Dec - 13:45

mtfootball wrote:Wow, I thought Pato would be the player that AC Milan fans would never want to sell.

That's Thiago Silva you're thinking of
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed 28 Dec - 14:12

RealGunner wrote:Pato's agent on french radio RTL: "We received an amazing bid from PSG. Pato agreed this one. Now, it depends on Milan. "
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed 28 Dec - 14:17

Ganso wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Pato's agent on french radio RTL: "We received an amazing bid from PSG. Pato agreed this one. Now, it depends on Milan. "
banana
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed 28 Dec - 14:27

Fecking hell,I just hope tevez isn't our only buy
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed 28 Dec - 14:31

Raking in dat sweet French money
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed 28 Dec - 14:33

Pato the mercenary lol Laughing
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ShevaDani Wed 28 Dec - 14:35

when you sell a player for 50m,I'll have big trouble in signining good players,because the clubs will try to cash in as much as possible from the 50 you got....AC MILAN will buy garbage players see maxi lopez.....
.good players are expensive.
ShevaDani
ShevaDani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Wed 28 Dec - 15:08

If we do sell him hopefully he will be replaced with top quality players
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next