mr.galliani
Dim123
27 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pato to PSG? Empty Pato to PSG?

Post by Dim123 Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:17 pm

What is everyone's opinion on this?

Unlike the Chelsea rumors, I think this one may actually be possible. They have Leonardo and possibly Ancelotti.

Anyone for or against this? Would mean we will get Tevez.
I am a big Pato fan but his injuries are quite ridiculous. PSG would spend big, should be cash in?
Dim123
Dim123
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Pato to PSG? Empty Re: Pato to PSG?

Post by mr.galliani Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:29 pm

Yes a 50m euro move is in advanced stages and will be completed when the two sides meet in Dubai. A 50m euro move agreed with no meetings, no prior rumors etc... Bullshit.
mr.galliani
mr.galliani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:39 am

Selling a talented homegrown player?not a big fan of the idea
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:09 am

Go to Chelsea ffs Sad
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by celikmilan Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:40 am

Im not very big fan of Pato and selling him for 50 million would be ok by me. But only if that money would be used in buying some new players in a places that we need. I dont want to same things happen like when we sold Shevchenko and Kaka.
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:08 am

50 Mills?thats a lot of money!im for it if it means a proper LB and a CAM! i wouldnt have said this 2 years ago,the man hasnt really grown as a player . May be Allegris fault for not putting him in a right position.tough choice!
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:45 am

hmm. that's a lot of cash. maybe.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:11 am

60Mil not a penny less..
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:40 am

hes 22 ffs. He isn't going anywhere
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:45 am

Ganso wrote:Selling a talented homegrown player?not a big fan of the idea

How exactly is he homegrown ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:10 am

He came when he was 17 so that counts as a homegrown player.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:13 am

If he is sold for balancing the books...then :facepalm: I wouldn't be totally against the idea of selling him...The last young player we sold was gourcuff and we all know how good he's been since

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:15 am

its funny not injured at his best kaka was priced 65 million, and currently injury prone pato is alleged to be priced 50 million by PSG, from fans perspective, even though he is injured, you kinda have hope he will come back strong but if i was galliani and if 50 million offer came, i would be tempted and would talk to medical staffs and senior doctors on condition of pato and decide to sell him or keep him based on pato's injury prognosis.

most of us milanistas are too worried that galliani might not utilize that fund to bring adequate world class replacements, like the situation happened with kaka and gourcuff.

50 million can be so handly to get a world class midfielder and new forward... i am pretty apprehensive...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:24 am

Ganso and Damiao for 50 mn :mental:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:40 am

vasanthPato wrote:Ganso and Damiao for 50 mn :mental:

haha would be wise spending.. i guess both are just 40 million combined... u know ganso price tag is pretty overvalued... he was rated 40 million alone at one point...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:56 am

Pato linked with PSV.. is there any other source of news reporting it as well? or it's only Goal?
because i find it hard to believe in it. Pato said something about lack of communication with Allegri and bang!
a transfer..

Really now?
And not only that , PSG comes out of nowhere and they are already in advanced talks..seems like , i don't know ... not true What a Face
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:09 pm

Dante13 wrote:Pato linked with PSV.. is there any other source of news reporting it as well? or it's only Goal?
because i find it hard to believe in it. Pato said something about lack of communication with Allegri and bang!
a transfer..

Really now?
And not only that , PSG comes out of nowhere and they are already in advanced talks..seems like , i don't know ... not true What a Face

well ancelotti is set to be unveiled as PSG coach, leonardo is there so we never know man

ancelotti knows pato well and he managed pato better than allegri does

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:16 pm

Well i'm with mr.galliani on this one. There were absolutely NO rumours about him and PSG before Pato made his latest comments.

But if this were a legitimate deal, I think i'll be fine with it either way. If Pato stays, we'll keep a young and undoubtedly talented player in our lineup. If he leaves, we will have the money and room in our squad to buy another young and exciting player like Lucas or Damiao or Balotelli
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:19 pm

JespSwe wrote:
Dante13 wrote:Pato linked with PSV.. is there any other source of news reporting it as well? or it's only Goal?
a transfer..

Really now?

well ancelotti is set to be unveiled as PSG coach, leonardo is there so we never know man

well true , Ancelloti dealed with Pato with more effect. And yes Leonardo and probably Carlo will be at PSG as well. But i am not sure if that is relavant for Pato moving there right now , in January. What i mean is , despite you being correct my friend , it doesn't mean that the report stands true.

Let's say it's real for the sake of the discussion though. Should Milan sell Pato ? We are not talking any player here , it's Pato , our most valuable and skillful player!
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:20 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Well i'm with mr.galliani on this one. There were absolutely NO rumours about him and PSG before Pato made his latest comments.

But if this were a legitimate deal, I think i'll be fine with it either way. If Pato stays, we'll keep a young and undoubtedly talented player in our lineup. If he leaves, we will have the money and room in our squad to buy another young and exciting player like Lucas or Damiao or Balotelli

yeah man ... recent pato comment on allegri suggest they havent been faring that well...

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:26 pm

JespSwe wrote:
BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Well i'm with mr.galliani on this one. There were absolutely NO rumours about him and PSG before Pato made his latest comments.

yeah man ... recent pato comment on allegri suggest they havent been faring that well...

I actually thought Pato handled that interview very well. He said he didn't talk a whole lot with Allegri but he said how his progress largely comes down to the effort of himself and his teammates and that he is still very committed to the Milan cause.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:27 pm

Dante13 wrote:
JespSwe wrote:
a transfer..

Really now?

well true , Ancelloti dealed with Pato with more effect. And yes Leonardo and probably Carlo will be at PSG as well. But i am not sure if that is relavant for Pato moving there right now , in January. What i mean is , despite you being correct my friend , it doesn't mean that the report stands true.

Let's say it's real for the sake of the discussion though. Should Milan sell Pato ? We are not talking any player here , it's Pato , our most valuable and skillful player!

um... galliani said he will remain. also pato said he would like to stay beyond his contract.... let see ...

i am with biasedmilafan opinion.. if he stays it would be great, if he leaves it would be painful but we hope galliani spends money wisely..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:28 pm

im still confused lol.... its pity pato is always injured otherwise i wouldnt have this doubt in first place... he is still a brilliant player just injury hampering his progress..

galliani on pato :

“I have received no signal from Pato that he wants to leave, nor from Leonardo that he wants to sign him,” Milan vice president Adriano Galliani said on Wednesday, reacting to the rumours linking The Duck with the club from Paris. “Pato will stay with us – without a doubt. Saying that, if the player wants to be sold…”

Meanwhile pato,

"I would like to have a more direct relationship with Allegri.

"I won't say much more. If he thinks it is right to criticise me, then I have to keep my head down and work. I have to respect what the coach says.

"But the fact remains that if he has seen something wrong with my game then he should come to me directly so we can discuss it.

well said pato, allegri take note!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:36 pm

JespSwe wrote:im still confused lol.... its pity pato is always injured otherwise i wouldnt have this doubt in first place... he is still a brilliant player just injury hampering his progress..

galliani on pato :

“I have received no signal from Pato that he wants to leave, nor from Leonardo that he wants to sign him,” Milan vice president Adriano Galliani said on Wednesday, reacting to the rumours linking The Duck with the club from Paris. “Pato will stay with us – without a doubt. Saying that, if the player wants to be sold…”

His injuries are a burden for all of us , that's true. But if Galliani said that , i am satisfied . There's no need to sell him . At the very least , not now in January. The only thing i am worried about is with Pato who speaked in the press about his problems with Allegri..Our Rossoneri didn't do these stuff in the past ,Pato should take a lesson
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:45 pm

You guys are taken the interview of Pato waaaaaaaay out of context.

What he simply means by this is he wants a more closer and distinct coach-player relationship with Allegri as is the case with most young player with their managers.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next