Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SKY - Amauri REFUSES Genoa  - Page 2 Empty Re: SKY - Amauri REFUSES Genoa

Post by Il Pinguino Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:38 am

Luca wrote:
Il Pinguino wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:I can't believe we have people sticking up for him. Anyway that's your opinion but I lol at that
No one is sticking up for him in that sense. He is a piece of shit for this believe me. However its us that made the mistake for buying him at such a high price and giving him such an expensive contract. This is modern football we are talking here. And although I agree the sport should be played with passion there will always be players tempted by money in this day and age. I personally believe players in any sport should not be just given a large contract as money often ruins players. Amauri in no way deserved a contract like that right off that bat. The fact that we gave it to him is a mistake on Juves management and now they must face the consequences.

I'm with you, the NFL is smart they give large contracts but only a portion of it is guaranteed/player options.
The NBA just added an amnesty clause too which is pretty neat.

Once a player signs a contract he does run the show in our sport sadly. Most have more respect than Amauri but at the end of the day you cannot really blame him much for honouring the contract.
Exactly!! I'm a big hockey fan as well. And in hockey teams have salary caps so that teams can't automatically tempt everyone and their mother with money. Coming from NY but being a Washington Capitals fan I can tell you first hand at how players receive big salaries and there work ethic on the ice immediately declines. Not every player but this is exceptionally bad with the NY Rangers. What runs through most peoples heads tends to be "Wow i'm making 6 mil and wrapped up to a 5 year deal why try hard?" Players need to earn there pay not be gifted it.

Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:40 am

Yeah but hockey is another sport that is a little messed up.
New Jersey Devils' contract to Kovalchuk for example, 12 year deal when he will retire long before that (this is off the top of my head) but at least they have the right idea with a salary cap.

NFL's guaranteed money seems like the best way to go and player options.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:41 am

Duude stop! Amauri is just a shite player who is like cancer in juventus. Whatever the decisions that amauri and/or juventus made about his transferr is something we just don't know, regardless if he wants to stay for a place in the team or money issues.

All I do know is that he's a piece of crap player and one of the worst transfers from juventus in the lastt 10 years
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:42 am

Luca wrote:Yeah but hockey is another sport that is a little messed up.
New Jersey Devils' contract to Kovalchuk for example, 12 year deal when he will retire long before that (this is off the top of my head) but at least they have the right idea with a salary cap.

NFL's guaranteed money seems like the best way to go and player options.
Haha your right. It sucks too all my closest friends are Devil fans actually. But even take him for example. He was offered a ridiculous deal and has not performed up to the standards of his salary. Same goes for players on my Caps. I'm not too familiar with how it works in the NFL but i'm gonna have my friend explain it to me at work tomorrow haha
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:47 am

djfawnz wrote:Duude stop! Amauri is just a shite player who is like cancer in juventus. Whatever the decisions that amauri and/or juventus made about his transferr is something we just don't know, regardless if he wants to stay for a place in the team or money issues.

All I do know is that he's a piece of crap player and one of the worst transfers from juventus in the lastt 10 years
Actually what we do know is that he came for about 23 mil and with a salary hit of about 4 mil a year.

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t11958-juve-salaries-20112012

We may not know his motives or intentions but we all know what he makes and that he is far from worth that. Who's to blame for that?
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:02 am

Amauri for not livid up to his expectations. Do u not recall he went a year without scoring
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:15 am

people are making a lot of sense in this topic.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:53 pm

pasquale22 wrote:Amauri for not livid up to his expectations. Do u not recall he went a year without scoring

Too bad his contract lacked an expectation clause

zarola wrote:people are making a lot of sense in this topic.

sarcasm or?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:09 pm

no lol
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team