La Stampa : Amauri to Genoa, agreement between Precious and Marotta.Alex close

4 posters

Go down

La Stampa : Amauri to Genoa, agreement  between Precious and Marotta.Alex close Empty La Stampa : Amauri to Genoa, agreement between Precious and Marotta.Alex close

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:58 pm

Lacks the means of the Brazilian
however, prefers to Parma. Hunting
a defender Alex on pole

During the week Juventus Amauri wants to find the target. Indeed, we would have, because the white club has an agreement with Genoa, but lacks the means of the player: as well remain in the race also Palermo and Fiorentina, but they must understand the fate of Gilardino. The preferred destination would Parma, Emilia but are not willing to shell out 7 million requested by Marotta.

For purchases, expecting the right price. Behind, the loan would be the first choice of the Brazilian Alex, from Chelsea, but remains on standby Lugano. From Portugal we talk about it to Roland, but it costs about 15 million. For the left-handed sector, the same menu, by Elia (Hamburg), Vargas (Fiorentina): do not announce themselves very quickly.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

La Stampa : Amauri to Genoa, agreement  between Precious and Marotta.Alex close Empty Re: La Stampa : Amauri to Genoa, agreement between Precious and Marotta.Alex close

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:28 pm

Amauri to Genoa would be great Smile
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

La Stampa : Amauri to Genoa, agreement  between Precious and Marotta.Alex close Empty Re: La Stampa : Amauri to Genoa, agreement between Precious and Marotta.Alex close

Post by MMM Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:01 pm

juvefanmkd wrote:Amauri to Genoa would be great Smile

Amauri to any club would be great! Wink
Personally I want to see Iaquinta go more than him!
that's a tough question Amauri or Iaquinta?!!!!! pretty ironic!
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:10 pm

MMM wrote:

Amauri has the talent want to admit that or not but he has it ....he is not suited for our tactics and he had to much pressure here ....
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:16 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
MMM wrote:

Amauri has the talent want to admit that or not but he has it ....he is not suited for our tactics and he had to much pressure here ....

I'm not an Amauri hater. Tbh I don't hate him at all.frankly our mids didn't create much scoring chances for him... however I believe he doesn't have the self confidence to play for a team like juve anymore not to mention his wages.
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:50 pm

Amauri is typical ST.At Juve we expected from Amauri to do everything by himself.But if there is anyone who can deliver then he is the right man.Maybe with Krasic he could score some goal Smile
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:39 am

just for the simple fact that amauri is leeching our salary budget away, i prefer him to go first. DEFINITELY.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down