Quagliarella Will Stay At Juventus Despite The Potential Arrival Of Roma's Marco Borriello

+2
II Capitano
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

Quagliarella Will Stay At Juventus Despite The Potential Arrival Of Roma's Marco Borriello Empty Quagliarella Will Stay At Juventus Despite The Potential Arrival Of Roma's Marco Borriello

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:15 pm

Fabio Quagliarella's future at Juventus does not depend on the potential arrival of Roma's Marco Borriello, the player's agent has indicated.

Italian sources suggest that Juventus are closing in on the Italian striker, with a meeting between the two clubs scheduled for this week.

Borriello's arrival would push Quagliarella, who has so far made just eight appearances this season, further down the pecking order at Juventus, but the 28-year-old is not thinking about leaving the club.

"If Borriello joined Juventus, it would create a problem for the current Roma player because he has to gradually win the confidence of coach Antonio Conte," Beppe Bozzo told Sky Sport 24.

"One thing is certain, Fabio will stay at Juventus and he is very happy with the way things are going for him."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

Quagliarella Will Stay At Juventus Despite The Potential Arrival Of Roma's Marco Borriello Empty Re: Quagliarella Will Stay At Juventus Despite The Potential Arrival Of Roma's Marco Borriello

Post by II Capitano Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:31 pm

I feel sorry for him. He was fantastic pre-injury last season, certainly one of the best strikers, if not the best, in the Serie A. Technically gifted, offers more than Matri, in my opinion, in the sense that his link up play is beneficial. Probably now though, is that he's barely been given a chance since his return from injury, it's such a shame. With the arrival of Borriello, who is a pain in the ass and I can't comprehend why he is being brought in, his position may have to be considered.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 784
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Quagliarella Will Stay At Juventus Despite The Potential Arrival Of Roma's Marco Borriello Empty Re: Quagliarella Will Stay At Juventus Despite The Potential Arrival Of Roma's Marco Borriello

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:34 pm

Gladiator wrote:I feel sorry for him. He was fantastic pre-injury last season, certainly one of the best strikers, if not the best, in the Serie A. Technically gifted, offers more than Matri, in my opinion, in the sense that his link up play is beneficial. Probably now though, is that he's barely been given a chance since his return from injury, it's such a shame. With the arrival of Borriello, who is a pain in the ass and I can't comprehend why he is being brought in, his position may have to be considered.


Quagliarella is more complete ST than Matri but Matri is better poacher different players tbh but Quagli > Matri

Boriello is coming because Iaquinta,amauri,Toni are leaving ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

Quagliarella Will Stay At Juventus Despite The Potential Arrival Of Roma's Marco Borriello Empty Re: Quagliarella Will Stay At Juventus Despite The Potential Arrival Of Roma's Marco Borriello

Post by II Capitano Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:46 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Gladiator wrote:I feel sorry for him. He was fantastic pre-injury last season, certainly one of the best strikers, if not the best, in the Serie A. Technically gifted, offers more than Matri, in my opinion, in the sense that his link up play is beneficial. Probably now though, is that he's barely been given a chance since his return from injury, it's such a shame. With the arrival of Borriello, who is a pain in the ass and I can't comprehend why he is being brought in, his position may have to be considered.


Quagliarella is more complete ST than Matri but Matri is better poacher different players tbh but Quagli > Matri

Boriello is coming because Iaquinta,amauri,Toni are leaving ...

Yep, couldn't agree more, like I said, Quagliarella offers more, but Matri is better in the box.

Oh, I see, but still a questionable move.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 784
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Quagliarella Will Stay At Juventus Despite The Potential Arrival Of Roma's Marco Borriello Empty Re: Quagliarella Will Stay At Juventus Despite The Potential Arrival Of Roma's Marco Borriello

Post by Lynx100 Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:37 am

Why bother bringing in Boriello when we can just keep Toni?
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 1025
Join date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Quagliarella Will Stay At Juventus Despite The Potential Arrival Of Roma's Marco Borriello Empty Re: Quagliarella Will Stay At Juventus Despite The Potential Arrival Of Roma's Marco Borriello

Post by Il Pinguino Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:25 am

Lynx100 wrote:Why bother bringing in Boriello when we can just keep Toni?
I agree although I'm not a fan of Toni either
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 300
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Quagliarella Will Stay At Juventus Despite The Potential Arrival Of Roma's Marco Borriello Empty Re: Quagliarella Will Stay At Juventus Despite The Potential Arrival Of Roma's Marco Borriello

Post by Lynx100 Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:34 am

Il Pinguino wrote:
Lynx100 wrote:Why bother bringing in Boriello when we can just keep Toni?
I agree although I'm not a fan of Toni either

Im not a big Toni fan either. I just dont see Boriello as an improvement on the guys that we are getting rid off... or a couple of the Primavera players either for that matter.... hence the facepalm
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 1025
Join date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Quagliarella Will Stay At Juventus Despite The Potential Arrival Of Roma's Marco Borriello Empty Re: Quagliarella Will Stay At Juventus Despite The Potential Arrival Of Roma's Marco Borriello

Post by Il Pinguino Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:04 pm

Lynx100 wrote:
Il Pinguino wrote:
Lynx100 wrote:Why bother bringing in Boriello when we can just keep Toni?
I agree although I'm not a fan of Toni either

Im not a big Toni fan either. I just dont see Boriello as an improvement on the guys that we are getting rid off... or a couple of the Primavera players either for that matter.... hence the facepalm
I agree I'd rather stick it out with Toni or Iaquinta until the summer and save the cash for a more WC forward. Toni and IQ aren't even getting playing time with the depth we have up front so it boggles my mid we're even linked to another forward atm.
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 300
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Quagliarella Will Stay At Juventus Despite The Potential Arrival Of Roma's Marco Borriello Empty Re: Quagliarella Will Stay At Juventus Despite The Potential Arrival Of Roma's Marco Borriello

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:48 pm

Can I ask this question?

Please, something with common knowledge answer me this.

HOW THE HELL WILL BORRIELLO OUT COMPETION WITH QUAGS?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4413
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

Quagliarella Will Stay At Juventus Despite The Potential Arrival Of Roma's Marco Borriello Empty Re: Quagliarella Will Stay At Juventus Despite The Potential Arrival Of Roma's Marco Borriello

Post by DeviAngel Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:09 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Can I ask this question?

Please, something with common knowledge answer me this.

HOW THE HELL WILL BORRIELLO OUT COMPETION WITH QUAGS?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?

I wonder the same Quagligol is not same player as Boriello I think Borriello is bought to be played on top of that 4-2-3-1 and tbh I think he can do better job than Matri in that formation plus him with Vuci were deadly for Ranieri in Roma... Let us see him first than judge if he comes that is
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

Quagliarella Will Stay At Juventus Despite The Potential Arrival Of Roma's Marco Borriello Empty Re: Quagliarella Will Stay At Juventus Despite The Potential Arrival Of Roma's Marco Borriello

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:39 am

Actually Vucinic and Toni were deadly, Borriello wasn't that great with Vucinic.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4413
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

Quagliarella Will Stay At Juventus Despite The Potential Arrival Of Roma's Marco Borriello Empty Re: Quagliarella Will Stay At Juventus Despite The Potential Arrival Of Roma's Marco Borriello

Post by BoBo Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:50 am

lets take a look at the stats that clearly shows what Borriello is made off

This is goal per minutes played in serie A

Quags goal every 234th minute

Borriello goal every 219th minute

Vucinic goal every 201th minute

Matri goal every 193th minute

It goes to show that Borriello is up there and could potentially do very well atleast he did with Genoa playing the lone striker scoring 19 goals from 32 starts
He also made 14 goals and 5 assists in 27 starts playing for Milan

So my fingers are crossed and hopes are high
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 563
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Quagliarella Will Stay At Juventus Despite The Potential Arrival Of Roma's Marco Borriello Empty Re: Quagliarella Will Stay At Juventus Despite The Potential Arrival Of Roma's Marco Borriello

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:35 pm

BoBo wrote:lets take a look at the stats that clearly shows what Borriello is made off

This is goal per minutes played in serie A

Quags goal every 234th minute

Borriello goal every 219th minute

Vucinic goal every 201th minute

Matri goal every 193th minute

It goes to show that Borriello is up there and could potentially do very well atleast he did with Genoa playing the lone striker scoring 19 goals from 32 starts
He also made 14 goals and 5 assists in 27 starts playing for Milan

So my fingers are crossed and hopes are high

Without a doubt, Borriello is a fantastic finisher, but he does not fit everywhere. Depending on the system and players surronding him, he will do great with his finishing.

Borriello would be the best finisher
Quags would do it more in style and is more of a complete player
Matri is like Borriello basically, but needs more chances to score goals
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4413
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

Quagliarella Will Stay At Juventus Despite The Potential Arrival Of Roma's Marco Borriello Empty Re: Quagliarella Will Stay At Juventus Despite The Potential Arrival Of Roma's Marco Borriello

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum