Leonardo wants Mourinho at PSG.Kaka and Borriello targeted as well

+9
Vibe
M99
Mr Nick09
JAY-Z
OLpower
BeautifulGame
the xcx
gkamtu
S
13 posters

Go down

Leonardo wants Mourinho at PSG.Kaka and Borriello targeted as well Empty Leonardo wants Mourinho at PSG.Kaka and Borriello targeted as well

Post by S Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:58 am

The Brazilian, in agreement with the emirs of Qatar, is trying to persuade Mourinho to accept the bench of the Parisians. The Portuguese counterpart met in Doha, but he declined the invitation for this season, but left the door open for the future.


(Corriere dello Sport)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28515
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Leonardo wants Mourinho at PSG.Kaka and Borriello targeted as well Empty Re: Leonardo wants Mourinho at PSG.Kaka and Borriello targeted as well

Post by gkamtu Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:08 pm

if he knows the door is closed why is he wants mou..
gkamtu
gkamtu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 243
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Leonardo wants Mourinho at PSG.Kaka and Borriello targeted as well Empty Re: Leonardo wants Mourinho at PSG.Kaka and Borriello targeted as well

Post by the xcx Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:08 pm

It makes no sense.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7575
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Leonardo wants Mourinho at PSG.Kaka and Borriello targeted as well Empty Re: Leonardo wants Mourinho at PSG.Kaka and Borriello targeted as well

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:24 pm

The xcx wrote:It makes no sense.

They usually doesnt make much sense when they are from Italian media.So not really surprising.

Have to say English and Spanish media are far better when it comes to making up transfer stories.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4561
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Leonardo wants Mourinho at PSG.Kaka and Borriello targeted as well Empty Re: Leonardo wants Mourinho at PSG.Kaka and Borriello targeted as well

Post by OLpower Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:48 pm

Mourinho in Ligue 1? Lol.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 1518
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Leonardo wants Mourinho at PSG.Kaka and Borriello targeted as well Empty Re: Leonardo wants Mourinho at PSG.Kaka and Borriello targeted as well

Post by JAY-Z Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:12 pm

Boriello would be a beast in the LIGUE1, I can imagine him scoring 30+ goals per season. Take him:P
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 1903
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Leonardo wants Mourinho at PSG.Kaka and Borriello targeted as well Empty Re: Leonardo wants Mourinho at PSG.Kaka and Borriello targeted as well

Post by OLpower Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:13 pm

metinsk wrote:Boriello would be a beast in the LIGUE1, I can imagine him scoring 30+ goals per season. Take him:P

Ligue 1 is one of the most low scoring and defensive league.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 1518
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Leonardo wants Mourinho at PSG.Kaka and Borriello targeted as well Empty Re: Leonardo wants Mourinho at PSG.Kaka and Borriello targeted as well

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:14 pm

How does this make sense? mourinho would leave his job in one of the biggest club around to coach paris? lol. silly papers make silly rumors.

they can get kaka tho
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Leonardo wants Mourinho at PSG.Kaka and Borriello targeted as well Empty Re: Leonardo wants Mourinho at PSG.Kaka and Borriello targeted as well

Post by M99 Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:24 pm

Why does not Leo take Bonera or Antonini? 2 world class defenders who would start in any team.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30391
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

Leonardo wants Mourinho at PSG.Kaka and Borriello targeted as well Empty Re: Leonardo wants Mourinho at PSG.Kaka and Borriello targeted as well

Post by Vibe Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:45 pm

These report just don't get any better do they...
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 10055
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Leonardo wants Mourinho at PSG.Kaka and Borriello targeted as well Empty Re: Leonardo wants Mourinho at PSG.Kaka and Borriello targeted as well

Post by wigglesworth Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:46 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
The xcx wrote:It makes no sense.

They usually doesnt make much sense when they are from Italian media.So not really surprising.

Have to say English and Spanish media are far better when it comes to making up transfer stories.

It is the French press that is making those claims and it is a fact that Mourinho met with Leonardo in Doha and the French press further says that PSG will make a huge offer for Eto'o.

The Italian media is the very best when it comes to sports reporting, by the way. With three important sports only papers (Stadio, Corriere dello Sport and Gazzetta dello Sport) the competition to be accurate and as quick as possible, so there are some mistakes, but they can't maketoo many because people will buy the other newspapers if they do. Stadio, which is the smaller of the three may be a little less accurate because they are trying to gain readership, but Gazzetta is extremely careful for a sports newspaper.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 724
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Leonardo wants Mourinho at PSG.Kaka and Borriello targeted as well Empty Re: Leonardo wants Mourinho at PSG.Kaka and Borriello targeted as well

Post by Babun Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:59 pm

The only reason he'd want to go there would be slim brunettes but he is married Very Happy
A no go... :lol!:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7221
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Leonardo wants Mourinho at PSG.Kaka and Borriello targeted as well Empty Re: Leonardo wants Mourinho at PSG.Kaka and Borriello targeted as well

Post by Patrick Bateman Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:11 am

wigglesworth wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
The xcx wrote:It makes no sense.

They usually doesnt make much sense when they are from Italian media.So not really surprising.

Have to say English and Spanish media are far better when it comes to making up transfer stories.

It is the French press that is making those claims and it is a fact that Mourinho met with Leonardo in Doha and the French press further says that PSG will make a huge offer for Eto'o.

The Italian media is the very best when it comes to sports reporting, by the way. With three important sports only papers (Stadio, Corriere dello Sport and Gazzetta dello Sport)
the competition to be accurate and as quick as possible, so there are some mistakes, but they can't maketoo many because people will buy the other newspapers if they do. Stadio, which is the smaller of the three may be a little less accurate because they are trying to gain readership, but Gazzetta is extremely careful for a sports newspaper.


Don't forget Tuttosport ... Razz
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 4283
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Leonardo wants Mourinho at PSG.Kaka and Borriello targeted as well Empty Re: Leonardo wants Mourinho at PSG.Kaka and Borriello targeted as well

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:42 am

Ligue 1 will be as big as La Liga and Serie A, hopefully. This is the push that I've been waiting for a good while. Marseille and Lyon will join and Monaco will come back from the grave.

Kaka to Psg would be the perfect transfer, btw.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 6106
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Leonardo wants Mourinho at PSG.Kaka and Borriello targeted as well Empty Re: Leonardo wants Mourinho at PSG.Kaka and Borriello targeted as well

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:00 am

Wrong thread....
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 6106
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Leonardo wants Mourinho at PSG.Kaka and Borriello targeted as well Empty Re: Leonardo wants Mourinho at PSG.Kaka and Borriello targeted as well

Post by OLpower Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:21 am

Lord Hispano wrote:Ligue 1 will be as big as La Liga and Serie A, hopefully. This is the push that I've been waiting for a good while. Marseille and Lyon will join and Monaco will come back from the grave.

Kaka to Psg would be the perfect transfer, btw.

I doubt it. Too many small clubs with empty stadium and too many tax. But if we can make the league more interesting it can raise the TV rights. Marseille will boost Velodrome capacity and we will build a new stadium. So the big club may see their revenue raising but only if the league is more exciting than she is now.


Now L'Equipe says that Leonardo wants Ancelotti at PSG. The coach Kombouaré and the president Leproux are clearly threatened. The Qatar guys are going to chance everything it seems.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 1518
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Leonardo wants Mourinho at PSG.Kaka and Borriello targeted as well Empty Re: Leonardo wants Mourinho at PSG.Kaka and Borriello targeted as well

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum