the xcx
Doc
Le Samourai
Ganso
Onyx
20 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Gremio reject bid for RB Mario Fernandes Empty Gremio reject bid for RB Mario Fernandes

Post by Onyx Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:26 pm

Marios Fernandes is a 21 year old RB for Gremio. The president wants 20m Euros if they were to sell him now.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Gremio reject bid for RB Mario Fernandes Empty Re: Gremio reject bid for RB Mario Fernandes

Post by Ganso Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:30 pm

gremio want him for at least one more season.

Our clubs arent selling young quality players for cheap like they used to.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Gremio reject bid for RB Mario Fernandes Empty Re: Gremio reject bid for RB Mario Fernandes

Post by Le Samourai Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:35 pm

I'd be suprised if they got 10.

At 10 he'd be quite a bargain tho.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:36 pm

Is he good?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:37 pm

Doc wrote:Is he good?
alves who can defend
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:38 pm

He has good potential on FM. :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:39 pm

Personally I think he can be a long term RB or CB.

Versatility is important when you're young as well......will maximize the opputunities you get.

Has a great attitude
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:42 pm

If he is our new talented rb, I can see Coentrao getting benched or sold.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:43 pm

Would've been a much better buy than Corentrao :facepalm:

Mourinhio and his portugese bias :brickwall:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:44 pm

Ganso wrote:
alves who can defend

A 22 year old as good as Alves or has the perceived potential to be as good as Alves? Also, Alves doesn't need to be defensive to be effective as seen throughout his career. Still, Real Madrid could do with a good right full back, if this player is worth the money, why not...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:58 pm

Doc wrote:
Ganso wrote:
alves who can defend

A 22 year old as good as Alves or has the perceived potential to be as good as Alves? Also, Alves doesn't need to be defensive to be effective as seen throughout his career. Still, Real Madrid could do with a good right full back, if this player is worth the money, why not...
i meant he has alves' characteristics not that he is as good as dani
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:15 pm

Ganso wrote:i meant he has alves' characteristics not that he is as good as dani

Oh. Well Gremio could keep their player then. Possibly be another Cincinho to us anyway...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:26 pm

I am pretty sure it's BS
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:22 pm

He is 189cm. mou might buy him to be 4th cb and 2nd rb (arbeloa) and then get rid of albiolol and caravlho.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:27 pm

Its a ba idea to sign a young player to be your 4th CB, when your 3rd CB is also very young. at RB, we have Rbeloa, Lass and Coentrao already. Unless he is somekind of prodigy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:44 pm

yea, i know, but i think he might be our long term varane partner. He is more of a stopper then a coverer (varane), its like puyol/pique thingy.

Look, lass might go and we dont have any other natural RB other then Arbeloa, i dont rate contrao as RB.

He would be playing in Albiol (CB) and Lass/Controa (RB) matches. If you combine those 3 players matches together, i think he can have quite alot of playing time, he can develop nicely.

Varane is still our 3rd cb. remember.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:50 pm

CSKA is in the hunt as well (please happen).
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:50 pm

long term Varane partner? our first choice CB pair is well within their 20s, very unrealistic.

Have you watched him play?

Mou is in love with Lass, and Lass publicly said that Mou finally understands him, so him leaving is highly highly unlikely atm.

still a bad idea. The defense is the last place you want noobs and young players doing a lot of backing up. If anything, we need a veteran defender to help out, and bring calmness to the back line. Besides, you forget about Carvalho, injured at the moment, who is going to take those games Albiol play.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:55 pm

i hope its BS, because we should promote Carvajal, he has been proving it week in and week out for Castilla
and buying him would send the wrong message to Castilla
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:58 pm

Yes, i actually watched him for a full game. He is quite solid, and aggressive tackler. He is like smalling with little brazilen madness (aka d.luiz).

Also there are alot of videos of his in youtube, search, you will find many to get a good idea.

Lass is a gonner nick next season summer, mark my words, i have a very solid feeling about that. so is caravlho.

still a bad idea. The defense is the last place you want noobs and young players doing a lot of backing up. If anything, we need a veteran defender to help out, and bring calmness to the back line. Besides, you forget about Carvalho, injured at the moment, who is going to take those games Albiol play.
I am prety sure its not worse then playing albiol, even against 3rd division teams. i am prety sure mario can handle even good teams, he is ratted way highly in brazil. albiol is not even safe agaisnt below average teams while we play him like 20+ games a season.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:07 pm

No offense but one game is not enough to provide judgment on a player, and to make the likeness to players who proved themselves in europe and CL already. What kind of opposition was he against? what was the level of the players he played against etc... besides, he is a RB at the moment, who made the change from CB. doesnt speak well of his ability to play CB

About Lass, i disagree, but hey, it's your opinion.

Back ups are here to make sure that when your 1st choice is out in a top game, you are relatively safe. not just to play against lowly sides.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkentelechy Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:09 pm

There's nothing about it in brazilian press, looks like bs to me.

He's meh at CB. Great at RB tho.
Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Hamburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:24 pm

Funkentelechy wrote:There's nothing about it in brazilian press, looks like bs to me.

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/noticia/2011/12/central-do-mercado-dia-de-noticias-sobre-negociacoes-internacionais.html

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/gremio/noticia/2011/12/imprensa-espanhola-noticia-interesse-do-real-madrid-em-mario-fernandes.html

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkentelechy Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:33 pm

Ganso wrote:
Funkentelechy wrote:There's nothing about it in brazilian press, looks like bs to me.

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/noticia/2011/12/central-do-mercado-dia-de-noticias-sobre-negociacoes-internacionais.html

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/gremio/noticia/2011/12/imprensa-espanhola-noticia-interesse-do-real-madrid-em-mario-fernandes.html

About rejecting the bid, I mean.

And his agent said this week Real Madrid never made a contact with him, so...
Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Hamburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:35 pm

go figure scratch
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next