Do Madrid fans really want Ronaldo sold?

+55
Le Samourai
Shamirr
Raptorgunner
halamadrid2
hrealmadrid
nichabr
7amood11
billy_gr
LeSwagg James
Arquitecto
jibers
kiranr
Jack Daniels
El Chelsea Fuerte
johniet
Mr Nick09
Pedram
Ganso
Neutral
Red Alert
Magricos
Blue
ijomer
Jeps33178
rwo power
RealGunner
izzy
white_star
OLpower
zarola
julias
VanDeezNuts
Freeza
lenear1030
EarlyPrototype
Onyx
S32TABLANCA
Great Leader Sprucenuce
The Franchise
Babun
Lord Hades
ÖMARz
Senor Penguin
Mamad
billionmillion
guest7
Doc
la bestia negra
Sushi Master
huntsman
justdoit_
LeVersacci
TheRedStag
Lord Awesome
Gil
59 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

ronaldo sold - Do Madrid fans really want Ronaldo sold? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do Madrid fans really want Ronaldo sold?

Post by rwo power Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:45 pm

Mamad wrote:we need someone help us beat Barca and that player isn't Ronaldo. for sure.
Sorry, you won't get Godolski, though. Razz

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

ronaldo sold - Do Madrid fans really want Ronaldo sold? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do Madrid fans really want Ronaldo sold?

Post by Jeps33178 Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:47 pm

Ronaldo is still the second best in the world, one bad game won't change that
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:50 pm

Real Madrid fans are just very mad at him. But deep inside no one wants to sell him.

Him, Iniesta and Messi are the top players of the world. He did bad in this game, it is evident, but almost all players have bad days! for example, messi's inability to do anything against Inter in 2010 when barca most needed his magic, or his atrocious record in copa america or 4-0 defeat to germany in the biggest stage of them all.

or Robben who missed a one on one which he would normally have put in 9/10 times that cost his nation the world cup.

or Schweinsteiger, Lahm gone missing against Spain in world cup.

And tons of more examples!

The point is, no one has a great game every game, sometimes player get mentally weak and make mistakes they would NOT have made in 9/10 times.

Hopefully people understand my point... because some knee jerkers in madrid section commenting above against ronaldo and other players... led to departure of our more mature and better posters.. tsk tsk tsk
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:52 pm

OLpower wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
deezydeez wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Madrid let in 3 goals...were those Cristiano´s fault too?

maybe not but would the momentum be completely different if he would have scored that gift of an opportunity slow roller inside the box? imo yes we would have been up 2-0 the tactics would have been way different.

Which player scores all the chance he gets? None.

He missed 2 good chances, thats true, but there is no need to overdo it. He isnt the only reason you lost, in fat he isnt even the main reason.

I am not thinking that Ronaldo should leave Madrid, but he is the main reason they lost. He missed the big chances and Real got punished right after each time.

Not true at all.

First goal, Messi has time to get the ball, turn, run past 2 and pass..where is the midfield to stop him?

Sanchez run in behind..where is the offside trap? Or someone tracking his run effectively?

2nd goal was lucky, can leave that out.

3rd goal, Messi has time in midfield again, passes wide to Dani Alves who gets a cross in (Why doesnt Marcelo stop this cross?) and Cesc scores a header as nobody picks him up.

None of that has anything to do with Cristiano.

We all know Cristiano was crap, we all know he did do anything like what he supposed to do, but to ignore the rest is just foolish. He plays like that every time against us, why this time he is getting so much stick?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:53 pm

rwo power wrote:
Mamad wrote:we need someone help us beat Barca and that player isn't Ronaldo. for sure.

if you are talking about podolski, please tell me one of his accomplishments? specially against a big team?

he chocked in world cup against spain, MIA!!! and is in Koln where he is playing decent but can't be compared to big players.
if that was sarcasm, then i appologise, but if it was a serious comment... then... :facepalm: :facepalm:
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:56 pm

The Franchise wrote:
OLpower wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
deezydeez wrote:

maybe not but would the momentum be completely different if he would have scored that gift of an opportunity slow roller inside the box? imo yes we would have been up 2-0 the tactics would have been way different.

He missed 2 good chances, thats true, but there is no need to overdo it. He isnt the only reason you lost, in fat he isnt even the main reason.

I am not thinking that Ronaldo should leave Madrid, but he is the main reason they lost. He missed the big chances and Real got punished right after each time.

Not true at all.

First goal, Messi has time to get the ball, turn, run past 2 and pass..where is the midfield to stop him?

Sanchez run in behind..where is the offside trap? Or someone tracking his run effectively?

2nd goal was lucky, can leave that out.

3rd goal, Messi has time in midfield again, passes wide to Dani Alves who gets a cross in (Why doesnt Marcelo stop this cross?) and Cesc scores a header as nobody picks him up.

None of that has anything to do with Cristiano.

We all know Cristiano was crap, we all know he did do anything like what he supposed to do, but to ignore the rest is just foolish. He plays like that every time against us, why this time he is getting so much stick?

I fully agree with you!

it was a collective team failure, not an individual's, i don't get why some peopl'e brains cannot comprehend that.... :coffee:
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:05 pm

Pudolski is a cult hero mate Wink

greatest of all time :bow:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:06 pm

ijomer wrote:
rwo power wrote:
if that was sarcasm, then i appologise, but if it was a serious comment... then... :facepalm: :facepalm:
You didn't see the Razz ?

But you obviously missed these threads, too:
https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t13863-if-podolski-goes-to-arsenal-how-will-they-play
https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t13883-lukas-podolski-back-to-fc-bayern
https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t13814-koln-s-lukas-podolski-could-play-for-barcelona-or-real-madrid-claims-franz-beckenbauer

EVERYBODY wants Podolski Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:11 pm

OLpower wrote:
white_star wrote:I can't believe this people finally realizing he is not special!!! I must be dreaming.

Shocked

Someone who can score 40+ goals is special

I was being sarcastic if fans want to sell him lol well we all know what kind of fans they are for wanting to get rid of their best player for a couple bad games! I hate the guy but he is talented and can bring a lot to any team, just can't do anything when facing barca, because not much players can ATM!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:13 pm

diptiman wrote:
zarola wrote:
Freeza wrote:Real Madrid fans - The only fans in the world who wants a 40+ goals a season player sold because he doesn't perform 3 games per season! Only in Madrid

I have massive respect for the fact that they can look past his tap ins and penalties against small teams.

list of small teams ronaldo has scored against

milan,roma,inter,porto,barcelona, man city, chelsea, liverpool, arsenal,valencia, atleti,lyon .. i am not a man united fan otherwise couldve added a few more if i knew

I think Ronaldo has only scored once against Chelsea if i am not mistaken, never played his best against us either.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:10 am

izzy26 wrote:Yep, That's why my team support badge is Schalke. The shame and fail in this thread. :facepalm:

Man does the Madrid section have drama queens.

Madrid lose to Barca: SELL EVERYONE BECAUSE THEY NO PERFORM!!!!!!!!!

Why isn't anyone calling for the Nutmeg, best LB in the world's head?
Why not Ramos? Or Pepe? Or Alonso?

Sorry my bad, Ronaldo is the only one who's meant to contribute to the team. Rolling Eyes

:facepalm:

You are right last year season people on this forum called for Alonso's head though and he is now probably having his best season.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:27 am

Oh the hardships of being a Real Madrid supporter :coffee:

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:32 am

ÖMARz wrote:Oh the hardships of being a Real Madrid supporter :coffee:

Lol tell me about it, half of them are self attacking virus, other half are regular deserters!

and we also have defectors on youtube LOL
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:43 am

Doesn't get old.

:lol!:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutral Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:52 am

lol madrid fans are so pathetic. many high profile players don't perform against barca, it's barca ffs.

pretty sure barca would love ronaldo to be sold off elsewhere. his abilities are still a threat to them.

anyway i wonder where he would go if he did get sold and who would they replace him with? hazard or neymar are ones i can think of or maybe swap him for aguero.

Neutral
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:56 am

Neutral wrote:lol madrid fans are so pathetic. many high profile players don't perform against barca, it's barca ffs.

pretty sure barca would love ronaldo to be sold off elsewhere. his abilities are still a threat to them.

anyway i wonder where he would go if he did get sold and who would they replace him with? hazard or neymar are ones i can think of or maybe swap him for aguero.
CR is supposed to be the 2nd best in the world,not just any WC player....

and this isnt the first time,overall CR has flopped in all el classicos
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:20 am

Neutral wrote:lol madrid fans are so pathetic. many high profile players don't perform against barca, it's barca ffs.

its not happening. let this kids talk,

we should not even discuss the alternatives for something that is not even happening 100% won't happen

/thread
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:28 am

I think the only person that seriously wants CR out of Real Madrid is Babun because he thinks Ronaldo mess up our teamwork and collective play. the others are probably just mad because of his Clasico performance.

Watch them how they'll praise him again when he scores a hattrick against a mid-table side. :coffee:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:41 am

2014 sounds like a good year to sell players
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:28 am

julias wrote:loool the kneejerk in this thread is facking hilarious

in a game where the aim is to score a goal did someone really complain that all he offers is goals BAHAHAHAHA

he's a bad overall player BAHAHAHAHA

he's always missing in big games BAHAHAHAHA

flipping hell the jokes they are plentiful

hahaha i thought the same he said like "ptfff the only thing he does is to score goals" and i was like hmm
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:31 am

Some of the Madrid fans are deluded with all the money their club can spend...they think they can sell Ronaldo and buy Hazard, Neymar, Goetze, etc. No concept of building and maintaining a team.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:18 am

Blue wrote:
diptiman wrote:
zarola wrote:
Freeza wrote:Real Madrid fans - The only fans in the world who wants a 40+ goals a season player sold because he doesn't perform 3 games per season! Only in Madrid

I have massive respect for the fact that they can look past his tap ins and penalties against small teams.

milan,roma,inter,porto,barcelona, man city, chelsea, liverpool, arsenal,valencia, atleti,lyon .. i am not a man united fan otherwise couldve added a few more if i knew

I think Ronaldo has only scored once against Chelsea if i am not mistaken, never played his best against us either.

it does help that that goal was in the ucl final you know
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:25 am

zarola wrote:
diptiman wrote:
zarola wrote:

Congrats, pretty sure that can be said about any striker who has played for a champions league team for 8 years.

when any and every of those strikers have scoring records like these we ll talk.. till then jog on kiddo
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:30 am

The Franchise wrote:
deezydeez wrote:

He missed 2 good chances, thats true, but there is no need to overdo it. He isnt the only reason you lost, in fact he isnt even the main reason.

he is our 'supposed' best goal scorer, scored 50+ goals last season, considered by many the second best player in the world.

he missed 2 softballs.

we rely on ronaldo to be our game changer, he had the chance to put us up by 2 goals. then the header he missed i believe could have either still put us in the lead or tied the match. either way you look at it our best goal scorer failed to score 2 easy goal opportunities.

rm fans are disappointed but very few realistically want him to be sold.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:39 am

Told you Franchise is a Closet Oily haired fan. albino
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:43 am

Jack Daniels wrote:Told you Franchise is a Closet Oily haired fan. albino

Yes, you are right. Didn't want to believe you earlier, but now, after this thread, there can be no dispute. eco smile
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next